Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 97. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Proofing cryptocurrency against money laundering and making it comply with “know your customer” laws and other banking regulations will liable to have a huge effect on the cryptocurrencies’ role in the global markets. Some experts speculate that the blockchain technology underlying AML Bitcoin will transform the world faster and more dramatically than anything since the invention of computers.
Activity: 86
Awesome, I just bought my tokens!!

Awesome, I just bought my tokens!! This digital currency is the best, it is the world's only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. I'm so happy I was able to create my profile and wallet successfully, it's easy and secure! I totally recommend for you to get this.
Activity: 14
wow this is totaly awesome and a great project with a nice concept. count my support thru sharing on my social media accounts. wishing this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Ok, so I invested $2k here. Crackdown is just the beginning, so I hope AML will become another bitcoin in few years from now..What re you price objectives , guys? Can we get to $1k one day? Any thoughts?
Activity: 6
Hello guys!

My name is Jose Henriquez. I'm on the AML Bitcoin tech support team. I'm here to help if you need technical assistance with anything related to the AML Token Wallet. Feel free to reach out if I can help or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!  Cool
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
i hope this project will be a massive success.

Hi, Thanks for your kind words!

Is there any correlation between AML Bitcoin and AMLT?

https://amlt.coinfirm.io/

Hi, AML BitCoin is the world’s only digital currency with a patent-pending biometric digital identity system tied to the blockchain, enabling strict adherence to bank security provisions including AML (anti-money laundering) and KYC (know your customer) protections.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20160283941A1/en?inventor=marcus+andrade

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20170279801A1/en?inventor=marcus+andrade

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3073670A1/en?assignee=BGC+International+Inc
Activity: 1
I'm having a hard time to refund my account deposit $ 5,525.

I wired USD to their account a week ago, but I changed my purchase plan.
so,
I had asked them to refund last thursday 2018.1.11. via email
but they have been told that a legal counsel will contact and refunds are not still being made.
I'm so angry about NAC's working process and customer service.

I hope to get back my deposit as soon as.
I am a holder of Aten Coins and am trying to get information about getting my Aten Coins converted to AML Bitcoin Tokens.

I have emailed [email protected] and am still waiting on a reply. Can a team member chase this up for me please?

thanks!

Hi, Yes, can you please direct message us your email address or email [email protected] with your email address and subject line 'BitcoinTalk Inquiry: Aten Coins'?

Thanks!

Thank you, I have forwarded my email to the address given

Perfect, thank you!
Activity: 11
I am a holder of Aten Coins and am trying to get information about getting my Aten Coins converted to AML Bitcoin Tokens.

I have emailed [email protected] and am still waiting on a reply. Can a team member chase this up for me please?

thanks!

Hi, Yes, can you please direct message us your email address or email [email protected] with your email address and subject line 'BitcoinTalk Inquiry: Aten Coins'?

Thanks!

Thank you, I have forwarded my email to the address given

thanks!

Thanks!

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
i hope this project will be a massive success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
i support work they are doing with marketing.
instead writing empty stories on facebook, twitter... they talk with politician, bankers and corporations that may use coins.
if they penetrate in any direction in real world with this project, facebook and twitter wont be necessary at all

You're missing the point. AML is a good hedge against heavy handed regulations, and could definitely have some real benefits and I still believe that, but a six month ICO is unacceptable. ETH is now x4 what it was when I invested. I could have waited 4 months and gotten x4 the amount of AML tokens than at the time I registered. In fact, I could have invested in two other ICOs and made my investment back several times over within this time frame. Things move quickly in this space, and this token sale is dragging on.

Yes, deals and meetings with governments are important, but it means nothing if you don't have a user-base/or you've peed them off and turned them from advocates to detractors before you've even launched. Marketing and PR builds awareness...A product with no users/consumers and negative PR is DOA.
you will have user-base if they do something. if not it is empty shit like all other cryptos

Unfortunately that's not how marketing works, especially not in this space where everything depends on perception. Building traction requires exposure, and the best way to get exposure is through your brand advocates. That's marketing 101 my friend.
Activity: 11

thanks!
Activity: 4
As a newbie in the ICO game, I've participated in the phase 2.
Considering that this is the second ICO I'm a part of, I can vouch for the easy going nature of the process, compared to the first ICO.
Good luck to the team, hope you have a successful campaign,
i support work they are doing with marketing.
instead writing empty stories on facebook, twitter... they talk with politician, bankers and corporations that may use coins.
if they penetrate in any direction in real world with this project, facebook and twitter wont be necessary at all

You're missing the point. AML is a good hedge against heavy handed regulations, and could definitely have some real benefits and I still believe that, but a six month ICO is unacceptable. ETH is now x4 what it was when I invested. I could have waited 4 months and gotten x4 the amount of AML tokens than at the time I registered. In fact, I could have invested in two other ICOs and made my investment back several times over within this time frame. Things move quickly in this space, and this token sale is dragging on.

Yes, deals and meetings with governments are important, but it means nothing if you don't have a user-base/or you've peed them off and turned them from advocates to detractors before you've even launched. Marketing and PR builds awareness...A product with no users/consumers and negative PR is DOA.
It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to [email protected] over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!

I'm not only disillusioned with this project, I'm hopping mad. ICO dates just keep getting extended, to the point where it will have been going for 6 months by the time in wraps. The request to send KYC via email was a complete amature move. The withdrawal dates also keep moving, who knows when we'll actually see tokens transferred to wallets. The marketing and PR around this coin is terrible, and I have requested a refund several times to no avail.
Activity: 6
Hello guys!

My name is Jose Henriquez. I'm on the AML Bitcoin tech support team. I'm here to help if you need technical assitance with anything related to the AML Token Wallet. Feel free to reach out if I can help or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!  Cool
Activity: 474

Is there any correlation between AML Bitcoin and AMLT?

https://amlt.coinfirm.io/
Activity: 37
Hello. When start traiding on hitbtc?
Гдe я мoгy yвидeть инфopмaцию пo пoвoдy зaпycкa тopгoв нa биpжe? Или дpyгиx биpжax? Кoнкpeтикa...
Кoгдa пoлнoцeнный зaпycк кpиптoвaлюты?
Pages:
Jump to: