Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 98. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Amazing project, check their ranking here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/aml-bitcoin/

Hi! Thank you for the kind words and for sharing the ICO Ranker link! If we can help with anything, please feel free to reach out or email us at [email protected].
Hi!, hope to your project a massive success
is there any further technical details like how to download your wallet, step by step?  

Hi! Thank you! Absolutely. Would you mind please sending us an email to [email protected] and letting us know what version operating system that you're running on your PC? Our support team will provide specific instructions with this information. Thanks!
Hi all

New to the forum but I have participated in the second ICO of AML Bitcoin ($1.25). I live in Australia and so it's been hard to get much information about NAC Foundation other than what's on the internet. From what I can see it's a legitimate organization and the ICO is all above board. My concern was that my bank actually rejected and reversed one of my international transfers to NAC to purchase more tokens. They cited "potential fraudulent activity" and add to this the warnings around about lots of fraudulent ICO's suddenly popping up everywhere. What I would like to know is has anyone carried out a thorough check to ensure this is all above board. I have done what I can on the internet and like I said it looks legit but other peoples opinions would be appreciated.

My dealings so far with NAC have been great, any issues or questions have been followed up promptly and closed out to my satisfaction. So far they have been very professional but my Bank has spooked me a bit because I will have no recourse to get my money back if this does turn out to be fraudulent.

Hi Charliekh! Thanks for your kind words about your experience with us! We assure you that we are a legitimate organization. Per recent digital currency news, there are things happening in Australia in regards to banks not allowing digital currency transactions right now. Please see this article via Bitcoin.com for more information about this: https://news.bitcoin.com/australian-freeze-big-aussie-banks-denying-bitcoiners/ We hope this is helpful. Of course, if we can help with anything, please reach out or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all

New to the forum but I have participated in the second ICO of AML Bitcoin ($1.25). I live in Australia and so it's been hard to get much information about NAC Foundation other than what's on the internet. From what I can see it's a legitimate organization and the ICO is all above board. My concern was that my bank actually rejected and reversed one of my international transfers to NAC to purchase more tokens. They cited "potential fraudulent activity" and add to this the warnings around about lots of fraudulent ICO's suddenly popping up everywhere. What I would like to know is has anyone carried out a thorough check to ensure this is all above board. I have done what I can on the internet and like I said it looks legit but other peoples opinions would be appreciated.

My dealings so far with NAC have been great, any issues or questions have been followed up promptly and closed out to my satisfaction. So far they have been very professional but my Bank has spooked me a bit because I will have no recourse to get my money back if this does turn out to be fraudulent.

Activity: 19
December 31, 2017, 09:12:31 PM
Just bought my tokens!! Can't wait to have them Roll Eyes

how did you buy them???

@Carol, bought them in https://tokensale.amltoken.com/
December 31, 2017, 08:24:39 PM
Everything seems to be working fine for me. I just downloaded the Mac wallet and it's running fine.  Their support team seems to be really responsive to all my concerns.

Hi Harry! Great to hear! If we can help with anything, please feel free to reach out or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
December 31, 2017, 08:23:10 PM

Hi John! Thanks for participating in the AML Token Sale! If we can help with anything, please feel free to reach out or email us at [email protected].
December 31, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

Hi! Thanks for the kind words! If we can help with anything, please reach out or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
December 31, 2017, 08:19:28 PM

how did you buy them???

Hi Carol! To purchase, please visit https://amltoken.com and click "purchase now" on the homepage. This will take you to our Token Sale website. Once you're there, please register an account. We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin & USD (in the form of wire payments; minimum $300). Once your account is funded, you can purchase tokens. AML Tokens are currently $1.25 USD. Please let us know if you have any questions about this or feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
December 31, 2017, 08:15:29 PM
I just purchased aml token on amltoken.com. Very user friendly website. Easy to purchase. US Based. I paid $1.25 a token.

Hi! We're glad you had a great experience! If we can help with anything, please reach out or email us at [email protected]. Thanks!
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
December 31, 2017, 03:40:20 AM
Any pool?
Activity: 21
December 30, 2017, 06:52:09 PM
Everything seems to be working fine for me. I just downloaded the Mac wallet and it's running fine.  Their support team seems to be really responsive to all my concerns.
Activity: 88
December 30, 2017, 03:20:39 PM

how did you buy them???
Activity: 19
December 29, 2017, 11:14:21 PM
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
December 25, 2017, 06:42:27 AM
Hi All, We apologize for not being very active as of late within this forum. We've added to our team including tech support. We will be more active going forward. If we can help with anything, please email us at [email protected]. If you need support, please email [email protected]. Thank you and happy holidays!
Thats great merry Christmas
Activity: 1
December 25, 2017, 03:43:08 AM
I just purchased aml token on amltoken.com. Very user friendly website. Easy to purchase. US Based. I paid $1.25 a token.
December 25, 2017, 12:59:21 AM
Hi All, We apologize for not being very active as of late within this forum. We've added to our team including tech support. We will be more active going forward. If we can help with anything, please email us at [email protected]. If you need support, please email [email protected]. Thank you and happy holidays!
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
December 18, 2017, 12:23:41 PM
Was just reading news on my Samsung galaxy S8 news App and was surprised to see an ad for AML Bitcoin ICO,this is the first time I have come across any thing related to AML Bitcoin apart from links posted here,I must say this is good news and a welcome development we need to get AML Bitcoin out there for the public so there at least aware it exists,would like to see a Facebook and Twitter campaign also let’s get AML Bitcoin out there.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 05:51:51 PM
Now I am very unsure.
They will work with Hitbtc which are currently referred to be fraudsters.
Pages:
Jump to: