Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 93. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
February 21, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
This item: 02. Who can use AML BitCoin?
Is this verification of data for those who want to buy AML only in the correct ICO? So how will this control (verification) be in the exchanges?
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 04:59:14 PM
Hello. NEWS?

Hi. We are in the process of distributing tokens. Please make sure that your AML Wallet Address is listed in your Token Sale account profile page, in the 'AML Wallet Address' field. As long as you have this in your account, you are all set to receive tokens. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about this or need assistance.

AML BitCoin Token will be listed on HitBTC very soon. Our team will announce the HitBTC list date shortly.
February 21, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
I thought that commenter saying troll is the troller also. Unreal how I got bullied... and admin allowed this... when I questioned on telegram like seriously

Those who join our Telegram group that start fights with group members, use profane language, antagonize our group members, harass and belittle our staff members, call group and staff members awful names, and disrupt the group, will be banned. We care about our investors and staff, and we will not subject them to having to deal with that type of behavior. Anyone that is disrespectful to others in our group will be banned.
February 21, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
Can someone please ask if abtc is going to be listed in any other exchanges??

AML BitCoin Token will be available on HitBTC soon. We will announce the date shortly. In addition to HitBTC, our executive team is also reviewing other digital currency exchanges to list the coin on.
February 21, 2018, 04:32:51 PM
I thought that commenter saying troll is the troller also. Unreal how I got bullied... and admin allowed this... when I questioned on telegram like seriously

This is the issue. AML has done 1 of 2 things. 1) they stole our money....2) they have no idea what they are doing

All we can do is wait and see which they have done. Dont stress yourrself out over it, to late now just let it happen.

Sloowdown, you are constantly posting completely inaccurate and untrue statements about AML BitCoin. In addition, you were harassing our staff on Telegram as well as disrupting our group there, causing fights with our group members and antagonizing group members, and making even more false statements. Please cease doing this. We did not steal money from anyone and we do know what we are doing. We care about investors. What you are doing needs to stop. Thank you.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
February 21, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
I’ve been translating the Korean telegram channel of 21 members for aml coin as I got immediate ban from reg channel for speaking up day before ico was over. They saying there that the main aml blockchain telegram channel has been removed? Is this true anybody know about this😐
Activity: 11
February 21, 2018, 05:19:03 AM
its a scam im convinced  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
February 21, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
Nope. Someone had just commented they found on coinegg. 😂this is the Achain fork abtc asked about in forums and the question was never answered.
Activity: 37
February 20, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
Hello. NEWS?
Activity: 50
February 20, 2018, 06:52:59 AM
ABTC listed at Coinegg,,  
Activity: 37
February 18, 2018, 05:41:41 PM
Let's not kill faith in a new coin. We need to give time to the team. We believe in investing in science. Good luck to all!!!!!!
February 18, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
Thankyou for your kind responses to mine. Yes... the delicate nature/balance of this.. I say kind responses as you could feel unsettled reading thinking how on earth can my comments help everyone. We need to have faith if we gonna he posting here, for the benefit of all. Delicate I say as- well I. The interest of improvement some of this has to get out there. . Anyway...let’s hope in future anyone reading this merely sees a long rant from me above and possibly aml is not alone in experiences such criticism.... and admin one day may not be admin the next or they will learn from this rather than being defensive and airing lots on channel that is emotive allowing aggression from supposlrtive people and quickly banning questioners Let’s hope those admin “issues” are followed up on as surely this will be read by them and as good companies go...learning process . and if this takes off..then I suspect improvements would have been made in these areas hopefully this will serve as feedback.  best wishes everyone
February 17, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

GUYS,GUYS, GUYs!
Please look at my earlier posts, I'm one of the most very first investors at 3AM on OCT 6th 2017 and I'm one of the  most dissatisfied investors on how this ICO has been
handled. But I also think any more complaints/bickering is not helping anyone at this point. The ICO is over and they just posted on Twitter AMLBITCOIN this morning
that they're distributing tokens and they will be announcing a date to list the coin on the exchange.

I'm begging that although we're all angry at this team, let's not hurt ourself anymore buy decampaigning the project and in so doing we unintentionally tank the price.
That's called shooting yourself in the foot!

If you spend time on the Bitcointalk, Ethereum page, like I did, you will see very similar negative comments in ETH project from announcement date and hitting highs in May and July 2015
with threats of lawsuits  and they fall down as the coin listed in August 2015, and started hitting new highs 6 months later only one guy came back to say thank you to the founders!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying AMLBitcoin will be like ETH, very different projects and teams! All I'm saying , yes, we're all upset with the team's handling of
the ICO but lets not also kill the price by ourselves creating posts based on personal feelings that will tank this thing.

The AMLBitcoin idea has alot of potential but the team, I'm not sure. I'm honestly still very angry at that this team. They eroded every ounce trust I had in them!

I will look thanks.
Just thinking....
Scam artist methods: like I said. I really hope I am wrong.
 Top methods:

Make person(s) feel foolish (passive aggressive “responses” some made directly to third party member for readers to see as best they get for an answer) chosen over answering to the members with questions “no ico would share”... [u dummy] “too many questions” [dummie] well ya but if u look a while they are not being answered and  sometimes appear highly conflicting.  Questionable members my opinion “attacking” people who say they concerned with loser like statements I actually got someone saying something like she crying like a baby😂 Ask? Ban)

Isolate them (drop quick from channel including no reading access full ban)

Play on sympathies:see how many times ref to poor admin on the telegram

Determine your needs #1 and profile u: “are u an investor?”

Distract u from what really is going on(repeat admin poster apparently and see at what times imposter joins). Cut and paste responses ignoring 99% of questions sometimes people having even bigger questions after

Separate also w secrecy( see all those questioning why admin duties given to non admin... why no admin title... members showing they then turned against said admin with no admin title.. no explanation given. Member says they won’t listen to a member anymore with no admin title saying admin. No resolution offered. ) separates by secrecy?)
...nobody would share marketing plans statements...
Ect ect ect
Not a community feel

sorry but i m fed up with amlbitcoin, i was one of the first to invest too...
Activity: 27
February 17, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

GUYS,GUYS, GUYs!
Please look at my earlier posts, I'm one of the most very first investors at 3AM on OCT 6th 2017 and I'm one of the  most dissatisfied investors on how this ICO has been
handled. But I also think any more complaints/bickering is not helping anyone at this point. The ICO is over and they just posted on Twitter AMLBITCOIN this morning
that they're distributing tokens and they will be announcing a date to list the coin on the exchange.

I'm begging that although we're all angry at this team, let's not hurt ourself anymore buy decampaigning the project and in so doing we unintentionally tank the price.
That's called shooting yourself in the foot!

If you spend time on the Bitcointalk, Ethereum page, like I did, you will see very similar negative comments in ETH project from announcement date and hitting highs in May and July 2015
with threats of lawsuits  and they fall down as the coin listed in August 2015, and started hitting new highs 6 months later only one guy came back to say thank you to the founders!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying AMLBitcoin will be like ETH, very different projects and teams! All I'm saying , yes, we're all upset with the team's handling of
the ICO but lets not also kill the price by ourselves creating posts based on personal feelings that will tank this thing.

The AMLBitcoin idea has alot of potential but the team, I'm not sure. I'm honestly still very angry at that this team. They eroded every ounce trust I had in them!

I will look thanks.
Just thinking....
 Top methods:

Make person(s) feel foolish (passive aggressive “responses” some made directly to third party member for readers to see as best they get for an answer) chosen over answering to the members with questions “no ico would share”... [u dummy] “too many questions” [dummie] well ya but if u look a while they are not being answered and  sometimes appear highly conflicting.  Questionable members my opinion “attacking” people who say they concerned with loser like statements I actually got someone saying something like she crying like a baby😂 Ask? Ban)

Distract u from what really is going on(repeat admin poster apparently and see at what times imposter joins). Cut and paste responses ignoring 99% of questions sometimes people having even bigger questions after

Separate also w secrecy( see all those questioning why admin duties given to non admin... why no admin title... members showing they then turned against said admin with no admin title.. no explanation given. Member says they won’t listen to a member anymore with no admin title saying admin. No resolution offered. ) separates by secrecy?)
Ect ect ect
Not a community feel
February 17, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
I will look thanks.
Just thinking....
 Top methods:

Ect ect ect
Not a community feel
February 17, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
AND... for what I think is a good comparison of an ico where some confused frustrated members asking a lot and in particular coining their ico as the longest ever.... rentberry... people do have good questions and are asking them...some concerned...and see on their telegram channel direct friendly not cut paste responses from admin and saw no “too many questions” “not all at once” (😂like the individual posters have any say over whom whoever happens to type at same time😐👀😂) personal admin needs holiday statements (garnered by what I felt was admin wanting community to think this like seriously why would an investor care about how much holiday an admin needs don’t c this type of interaction on other channels or don’t vvoften wonder if people who they say they r) let alone statements ever along lines of “we r not gonna tell you). Ie that community is a community.  My thoughts not fudding just thinking  I hope I am wrong And just me having an imagination

Mate this team is hopeless,,
check out the  ico i mentioned they have a good direction and can ask anything on telegram and you wont be told to be quiet.. Atleast i feel some excitement with STC,, very good project
February 17, 2018, 11:47:40 AM
After this terrible ICO i swore i d neva join one but i did, this time i got my tokens soon as i sent the deposit with out having to spill my personal info and they have a brilliant telegram group, their offering lasts 1 mth and its over on the 25 th of Feb..

Sounds like an awesome project a new platform called strike coin, STC , I m hoping it will recoup the time i wasted on this dodgy biomettrical project.

Worth a look  https://dimensions.network/en/
February 17, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
AND... for what I think is a good comparison of an ico where some confused frustrated members asking a lot and in particular coining their ico as the longest ever.... rentberry... people do have good questions and are asking them...some concerned...and see on their telegram channel direct friendly not cut paste responses from admin and saw no “too many questions” “not all at once” (😂like the individual posters have any say over whom whoever happens to type at same time😐👀😂) personal admin needs holiday statements (garnered by what I felt was admin wanting community to think this like seriously why would an investor care about how much holiday an admin needs don’t c this type of interaction on other channels or don’t vvoften wonder if people who they say they r) let alone statements ever along lines of “we r not gonna tell you). Ie that community is a community.  My thoughts not fudding just thinking  I hope I am wrong And just me having an imagination
February 17, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
Admin said NOBODY (ico) would share their marketing plans with their investors (in a tone I felt was along lines of patronising duh u all stupid to think so😐) your thoughts guys?  I had a scholarship to do a mba and such a weird idea and even stranger to me a rep could say this to investors..my marketing prof would likely be in tears with that statement. Maybe it really is v different in this realm and ICOs all tell their investors nobody would share their marketing plans (stupid)🤭😂😬thoughts?.hope I am really wrong here
Pages:
Jump to: