Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 15. (Read 33300 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
a good project, managed by a team and a great adviser and also a professional make this project will definitely work well and will be a future project, good luck .. I am looking forward to the latest information of this project
Activity: 316
I really think this project is promising because it is supported by a team and a reliable and professional advisors. I look forward to his updated information
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I like the system of this project, good luck for the whole team
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
I think this is a good project, supported by a team and a qualified advisor in the field ... I think this project will be good in the future, this is the reason why I join here, may also be able to invite many people to join this project. . Good luck
Activity: 60
Hi how to do I contact Amlt? I tried to send an email to the following address
a few times [email protected] and it was rejected saying that the address does
not exist?
Activity: 574
Great news, over $7.5M is already contributed for AMLT!!

Congratulations.
This is good news and will provide fresh air to investors. I think this project will soon reach its target in ICO
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I just received 8 emails form you in one minute asking for submit my complete KYC form within 72 hours.
But days ago I already submitted KYC form and also received a confirmation email of yours saying KYC process was completed. Is there any problem ? Those mail are really from AMLT, not fake.
thanks

Thank you for asking. Those emails were all real from us. Sorry for sending too many it was due to some small error of ours. It won't happen again. Have a great day and thank you for being part of AMLT !!!
Activity: 392
Great news, over $7.5M is already contributed for AMLT!!

Hooray! You brought us really good news! But I did not for one moment doubt the successful fundraising, it was seen initially
Activity: 60
can someone answer doge_shit666 question cause the same thing happened to me
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........

https://i.imgur.com/zDshWAz.png

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG

AMLT: The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm

Coinfirm is pleased to introduce AMLT, the only dedicated token that will build the next step towards ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system by allowing market participants to help determine the potential risk of others

AMLT will be available through a token sale open to the public.

The crowd sale will start on December 12th 2017 15:00 UTC

It will end on January 30th 2018 15:00 UTC

Coinfirm is a recognized leader in their field and ranked among the most influential blockchain and regtech companies.

The Coinfirm AMLT token solves AML/CTF needs for cryptocurrency and blockchain-related companies and allows for the safe adoption of cryptocurrencies and blockchain by players in the traditional economy. Blockchain agnostic, the Platform uses proprietary algorithms and big data analysis to provide structured, actionable data that increases efficiency, reduces costs and streamlines compliance to near automation.

Visit Our Crowdsale

Read Our Whitepaper

Coinfirm already works with world-class partners and clients ranging from major virtual currency players such as Dash and RSK, to leading financial institutions such as SEI. As a key link in bringing virtual currencies and blockchain to the mass market and a wider range of organizations, Coinfirm is introducing AMLT, its dedicated token to build the next step towards ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system.

The access token set for sale later this year, AMLT creates a system that builds transparency and democratization into the cryptocurrency ecosystem. It does this by actively involving market participants globally in determining the risk of others in the network. For example, through AMLT, entities in “high risk” regions can also be evaluated based on the existing relationship and input of other market participants and have their risk lowered due to the positive feedback. Network members such as exchanges or payment processors can provide ratings and data on other market participants and cryptocurrency addresses to enrich data, potentially warn others about ransomware funds and be rewarded in AMLT for valid information. AMLT also provides the holder exclusive access rights to the Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform as well as discounts to a range of prepaid products. AMLT helps build the global standard for AML/CTF compliant blockchain transactions and a secure, transparent and compliant economic system that promotes financial inclusion and fair treatment.

In addition the blockchain agnostic Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform supports a number of cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN, DASH, ETHEREUM and ERC20/ERC223 tokens used in ICO’s. This will further help with compliance and addressing vital regulations like anti money-laundering and counter terrorism financing across the blockchain ecosystem. This supports a major need of the token issuers as well as the banks and traditional players that want to provide services to this new ecosystem.

Team Members include:

Pawel Kuskowski Co-Founder and CEO
Maciej Ziolkowski Co-Founder
Jakub Fijolek Co Founder and CTO
Pawel Aleksander Co Founder and CIO
Grant Blaisdell Co Founder and CMO

The crowdsale will start on December10th 2017 15:00 UTC

Early Bird Bonus:30%
Minimum objective:$1,000,000 USD (£M USD was reached already in thronging pre-sale)
Maximum amount:$16,000,000 USD
Max AMLT total supply:400,000,000 AMLT
Max AMLT sold by crowdsale:210,000,000 AMLT

Bounty Campaign:

The Official Bounty Program is open HERE. We have a wide range of campaigns available including; signature, blog/media, translation, social media and telegram campaigns.

Activity: 350
I just received 8 emails form you in one minute asking for submit my complete KYC form within 72 hours.
But days ago I already submitted KYC form and also received a confirmation email of yours saying KYC process was completed. Is there any problem ? Those mail are really from AMLT, not fake.
thanks
Activity: 16
Whats the token info for myetherwallet ?
Activity: 12
Coinfirm is a global recognized company. They are trying to resolve this AML and regulatory issues which are avoided by many exchanges. Hence, We can't directly say exchange related details right now. However, We can't stop AMLT is getting listed in exchanges like DEXs(Decentralized exchanges)

Hope it get on exchangers :-s So confusing when they refuse to make any announcements about this.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
his project has huge potential in the workplace and will show my father in law to invest as he has begun to invest in ICOS. Over 10.5k ETH already collected is pretty decent and with another 25 days to go this looks very promising. I also made two videos to spread the word:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B-6clvkKPs - english video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxJLtdPaC5I&t=7s - Chinese video
I hope you enjoy them.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
With so many ICOs coming up, this is very good project to aid the investor to select good ICOs. AMLT is an Excellent project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
AMLT The Token Of Compliance

Sejujurnya, pasar mata uang kripto menjadi oportunistik saat jam centang. Semakin banyak peserta yang menunjukkan minat terhadap industri ini bahkan terhadap peraturan dan penindasan kejam dari pemerintah beberapa negara. Penelitian telah mengungkapkan bahwa industri ini memiliki potensi untuk menjadi satu jika bukan satu-satunya alat untuk bertransaksi barang dan jasa antara satu sudut dunia dan lainnya, menyederhanakan cara interaksi dilakukan dengan sangat kontras dengan metode konvensional. Sebagai hasil dari kenaikan tiba-tiba mata uang kripto, lebih banyak peserta menendang untuk mengintegrasikan pasar dengan lembaga keuangan konvensional, sehingga dapat membuat operasi pasar lebih baik dan lebih diposisikan untuk mengakomodasi tantangan masa depan. Salah satu keterbatasan pasar mata uang kripto adalah masalah terkait pencucian uang dan juga kepatuhan terhadap platform mata uang kripto yang berbeda dengan modus yang ditetapkan dalam upaya membuat sistem menjadi lebih baik. Sebenarnya, laporan telah mengungkapkan bahwa salah satu alasan mengapa pasar mata uang kripto belum berkembang begitu banyak melekat pada fakta sederhana dan tidak dapat diperhitungkan bahwa sistem peraturan pasar bukan untuk kepentingan terbaik non-anggota industri dan sulit untuk bahkan peserta aktif dari pasar. Itu diluar kebutuhan untuk memiliki sistem peraturan yang diatur dengan baik dalam industri mata uang kripto yang saya hadapi laporan telah mengungkapkan bahwa salah satu alasan mengapa pasar mata uang kripto tidak berkembang begitu banyak melekat pada fakta sederhana dan tidak dapat diperhitungkan bahwa sistem peraturan pasar bukan untuk kepentingan terbaik non-anggota industri dan sulit untuk bahkan peserta aktif pasar. Itu diluar kebutuhan untuk memiliki sistem peraturan yang diatur dengan baik dalam industri mata uang kripto yang saya hadapi laporan telah mengungkapkan bahwa salah satu alasan mengapa pasar mata uang kripto tidak berkembang begitu banyak melekat pada fakta sederhana dan tidak dapat diperhitungkan bahwa sistem peraturan pasar bukan untuk kepentingan terbaik non-anggota industri dan sulit untuk bahkan peserta aktif pasar. Itu diluar kebutuhan untuk memiliki sistem peraturan yang diatur dengan baik dalam industri mata uang kripto yang saya hadapihttps://amlt.coinfirm.io/, sebuah platform berbasis teknologi Blockchain yang terdesentralisasi.

Platform ini dibuat untuk menangani masalah dengan mengatur cara transaksi dilakukan dan juga ketentuan lembaga keuangan konvensional untuk mengkomersilkan pasar mata uang kripto agar lebih baik dan nyaman bagi anggota dan calon peserta dan investor. Melawan Pencucian Uang dan Pembiayaan Teroris bukan hanya kewajiban di atas papan tapi juga etika. Tanpa mekanisme antisipasi dan kontrol terhadap transaksi uang mengalir langsung ke bisnis ilegal, pengedar narkoba, pedagang manusia, teroris atau pedagang senjata dan menempatkan seluruh pasar dan partisipannya dalam risiko. Oleh karena itu, perusahaan yang berurusan dengan pertukaran nilai melalui Blockchain harus memastikan bahwa mereka tidak sadar atau tidak sadar terpapar, berpesta atau memfasilitasi transfer risiko tinggi atau pihak lawan. Kurangnya manajemen risiko dasar semacam itu dapat menimbulkan pelanggaran peraturan bagi perusahaan yang terlibat. Untuk mengatasi hal tersebut, AMLT token of compliance telah ditemukan. Intinya adalah mengatur sepenuhnya proses transaksional mata uang kripto dan memastikannya sesuai standar. AMLT adalah tanda untuk produk prabayar dan hak akses ke jaringan Coinfirm AML / CTF yang sudah semarak. Tujuan Coinfirm adalah membuat peraturan AML menjadi kenyataan dan membangun standar global untuk AML / CTF untuk aplikasi Blockchain. Untuk mendapatkan rincian teknis tentang platform dan perlengkapannya, download ‘White Paper’ di Intinya adalah mengatur sepenuhnya proses transaksional mata uang kripto dan memastikannya sesuai standar. AMLT adalah tanda untuk produk prabayar dan hak akses ke jaringan Coinfirm AML / CTF yang sudah semarak. Tujuan Coinfirm adalah membuat peraturan AML menjadi kenyataan dan membangun standar global untuk AML / CTF untuk aplikasi Blockchain. Untuk mendapatkan rincian teknis tentang platform dan perlengkapannya, download ‘White Paper’ di Intinya adalah mengatur sepenuhnya proses transaksional mata uang kripto dan memastikannya sesuai standar. AMLT adalah tanda untuk produk prabayar dan hak akses ke jaringan Coinfirm AML / CTF yang sudah semarak. Tujuan Coinfirm adalah membuat peraturan AML menjadi kenyataan dan membangun standar global untuk AML / CTF untuk aplikasi Blockchain

https://twitter.com/AMLT_Token/status/948286112430256128
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
we have just finished our review on AMLT http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/amlt-ico/

Gute Seite!

Invested some play money and watching closely
Activity: 68
Finally a project actually looks promising,i will buy it. Hope you guys will succeed.
Activity: 350
So eth has almost double in value, since token sale began.. So if i buy now i get almost half of what i would have gotten 12 december . Some ICOs give +100% bonus because of this. I was buying, but now if it stays like this
Activity: 37
we have just finished our review on AMLT http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/amlt-ico/
Pages:
Jump to: