Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 17. (Read 33341 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
A very good project can facilitate the transfer of exchangers to local banks
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
JOIN THE AMLT NETWORK — HELP MAKE BLOCKCHAIN A BETTER PLACE

Crypto currency space is getting more attention and is rapidly growing in last couple of months. New fiat currency is flowing in to crypto space every day via exchanges and ICO and total market cap of all crypto currencies are over 520 Billion USD. With this extreme growth it comes many risks mainly, illegal money flowing into crypto and people trying to launder dirty money via bitcoins and ICO’s. How would you feel if you run an ICO and happen to know that people used it to convert their black money to white — launder money. Not a good thing and you would probably ends up in jail.

People like Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan and Larry Fink of BlackRock has already said that bitcoin and crypto space is a fraudulent business and it is a good source of laundering money! So it is time to solve those problems and show the world the power of blockchain.

AMLT — Anti money laundering token, as the name suggests they plan to decrease the chances of money laundering and counter terrorist financing across the blockchain and increase the transparency. AMLT is brought to the world by Coinfirm (https://www.coinfirm.io/) — A global RegTech enterprise focused on AML/CTF for Blockchain, a recognized influencer in the Blockchain/Virtual Currency and RegTech industry. They already into AML and CTF so they know what they do!

https://medium.com/@amilachathuranga/join-the-amlt-network-help-make-blockchain-a-better-place-aa4eefb445e9
Activity: 336
Project have a great future! I'll wait for good news from AMLT  Wink
Activity: 434
Excuse me,can you heip me pleace, where can see the Roadmap?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is amazing how the technology of blockchain gives the possibility of implementing such interesting projects. Good luck.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
Who are your main competitors?I hope this project will be success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I believe this project will make revolution in the Crypto world.

I'm interesting with your project & i will support and looking forward to it success
Activity: 1
This project is perfect
Activity: 490
A big project with a great platform.I like how AMLT Token contributes a lot on blockchain economy
Activity: 770
Its a huge project with a fully informed platform.AMLT Token will be a very big token because of its great characteristic and features
Activity: 38
I believe this is a game changer in the virtual currency world. And since it is "key in bringing virtual currencies and blockchain to the mass market and a wider range of organizations" I think it would be great if you guys work with Electroneum since its aimed at mass adoption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
A great and interesting project!  The project has a very good perspective, I believe that the project will be very successful!
Activity: 5
AML / CTF compliance remains one of the main problem for the business enter blockchainmarket. Coinfirm Limited puts forth the opportunity to solve such obstacle. 

According to Light Paper tokens cannot be sold or exchanged. Nevertheless, as they will be used for the getting access to database and purchasing services it makes sense to say that AMLT tokens are qualified with quite precious thing in the background.

Good luck with ICO and Project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
According to the Vision and Mission of Coinfirm, this will create streamlined and effective Global Standard for AML/CTF compliance which is most appropriate approach for de-centralized architecture.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
another good project to watch out :-) . Goodluck to the team
Activity: 2
good project , i want to support good project .good luck
Activity: 207
This is very interesting and great project. Already joined to ICO and got some tokens.
DO NOT miss the chance to buy some tokens and you have time to end of January 2018
Activity: 322
a very interesting project is easy easy i can participate in this project and hopefully this ico project succeeded dev dev successfully
Activity: 294
Great project with good team

Interesting project and idea!
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This is a good chance to get valuble coin in the crypto market. Iam alredy got 200$ value AMLT token in this ICO. Thanks dev this is a super!! super!!! Excellent project. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: