Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 19. (Read 33341 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interesting idea. A new promising project with great potential. I am confident that the project will be successful.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I read white paper and looked into many groups and checked professionals ideas.. Everybody think it gonna be a successful project and white paper give us a pleasant idea about the project.. Hope for the best.. 
Activity: 1
I am pleased to be part of this great project, I hope to be able to show it in this sector of South America where I could make a great transformation and a positive change for my country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I really like how your team are active, I have no doubt that this ICO will be succeed, I can't wait to receive my tokens.
Activity: 5
I hope the success AMLTTOKEN of this project, despite the tough competition in this area. What about referral program? What will be the ico price?
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I look forward to it
Activity: 8
Now this what I call a game changer !
Activity: 6
I think this is really great project. Cant wait for more
Activity: 52
just applied for airdrop, i hope this airdrop program still open
anyway, very interesting project, wish this project successful
but we need more info about your project, it seems info you're giving to us too simple
Activity: 1568
Ha пpoeкт cтoит oбpaтить внимaниe. Cлeжy зa Baми и жeлaю ycпexa!
Activity: 364
one of most successful and promising project in time we all needed.i already invested in ico because they have very clear visions .good luck to all
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Very interisting plan , this is very helpful to the community,  keep up this project. I hope this project can go to the moon . More power , two thumbs up for you dev.  Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
First I thought it was an airdrop than I came to know that it's a giveaway.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
In the cryptocurrency world, Transparency is the name of the game!
AMLT will build the next step towards ensuring transparency and democratization of the financial system
by allowing market participants to help determine the potential risk of others.
Nice project concept!

Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Guys I am really impressed of your ideas and of this project!
Can't wait to see future announcements about this token, good luck guys!
Activity: 125
looking great...  do you have idea for conduct any bounty program ?
Activity: 378
Quite a great perspective I think your program. It is interesting how it depends on what it is based on, is there any financial support for it? And in general, a lot is promised.
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Please assist, just seeing this project today. what is the current bonus for token purchase?
Activity: 448
I like the idea to create a system that builds transparency and democratization into the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Thanks for the project
Activity: 392
It's great that Coinfirm already works with global partners and customers, from large virtual currency players such as Dash and RSK, to leading financial institutions such as SEI, so I'm happy to be a part of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: