Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm - page 20. (Read 33300 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
A solution is needed for virtual currency businesses and traditional businesses that accept virtual currencies or simply want to have exposure to it. At the end
of the day, any entity touching virtual currencies or operating with them needs to apply AML/CTF compliance rules to protect themselves, their partners and their clients from potential risks and to allow for its commercial growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
actually jm a newbie for this field and i was refferd to this field by cryiptofox who is a genious of cryptocurrency field srilanka.he told me about this project asked me to study it and gave me links.so i started my first cryptocurrency reaserch and hope to invest some money on this project.up to now i read the white paper and git some rough idea about this project.now im studying about the team who behind this.according to cryptofox this is one of the best team.how ever im not experienced enough to comment of team and still im studing about biographies of team members.while doing thise studies i saw this give away from my cryptocurrency telegrame group and appied for it.how ever in ready with 1 eth for invest on this project.goodluck team.happy future
Activity: 5
Excellent project with good real world application especially as it provides safe adoption and reduces risk in cryptocurrency
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Great concept guys. I foresee the banking system has we know it now give way to the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 8
Would love to know more about your project. How many round of airdrop? I've completed the steps, what next?
Activity: 164
Extraordinary Coin Offering venture! exceptionally decent idea it truly sounds great, I might want to take an interest and bolster this stage since it looks extremely encouraging and intriguing task and furthermore has a tremendous potential to prevail later on, I'm extremely happy to be a piece of it. Good fortunes Dev, trust your tasks running great and succeed, more undertaking updates to come.
Activity: 102
This is a well documented project. I hope all plams can come to fruition
Activity: 60
With robust increases in crypto currency investment this days, seen great investment ahead
Activity: 92
AMLt is one of the best Cryptohave seen after going thru their white paper , I belive they will meet up with the expectations. Kudos to the team members
Activity: 462
Merit: 117
Very good and very promising project and best token sale nowadays, If you want any one take a best investment idea, here it is AMTL Project
Activity: 6
Hi,
the fact that the Platform of AMLT token uses proprietary algorithms and big data is the raison because i believe in this project and i joined you.
Activity: 392
Pleases in the project of partnership with large players, and this means that the project is not originally empty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Really interesting project! What is your hard cup?
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Good idea, making the form indicating that I would win 4 lucky and not having clarification! How will the lottery, by what principle will be selected the winner?
Activity: 73

there are similar projects so you have to make the difference by quality and marketing
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
On the first page you list the members of the team, I understand that this management team and the staff who will perform the work already typed?
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I join your project and want to know when the ICO is closed?
Activity: 14
Merit: 4
Your project will be useful for the world of crypto currencies. Safety and speed will be paramount now that the competition is starting to.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Good day. Will you have only one phase of airdrop, or more?
Activity: 574
Working with partners and clients world-class, such as Dash and RSK-impressive and inspires confidence. A strong company. I join!
Pages:
Jump to: