Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMMO Rewards [NOW TRADING ON COINEXCHANGE.IO] [GAMEPLAY MONETIZATION] - page 2. (Read 32308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
anything about the community taking over?

heard that was a high possibility

This, is there any word on whats ongoing ? The slack is pretty much gone and you can read the last 4 days in about 2 minutes no more. Would be awesome if somebody could step in and save this ship, if not lesson painfully learned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
anything about the community taking over?

heard that was a high possibility
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
its a big shame.... the fuckers did not do anything and scammed with all the money

even if they cant make big products atleast try to make the website and as promised for 10 btc... but instead made a complete scam

on top of that these scum started a second ICO....can u believe it??

already taken steps to track these scammer developers... not too hard locating shits from third world countries  Wink
fuckers have not been too smart with the btc wallets  

rest of people pls file a complaint with DA/prosecutors in your state. tracking fucks like this will barely take 10 minutes
put an interpol notice for CP or something on these faggots head...

they fuck with our money, we can fuck them in the ass too...

i hope these cunts give birth to still born babies and their whole family gets eaten by dogs

BTW "Jeremy grol " is the promoter of this scam too...im sure he is behind it
cunty motherfucker

Wow, you've changed your tune from page 13, now you're calling these guys all the names under the sun, instead of me now?

Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did, and got 3-4 pages of abuse thrown at me in return.

If anyone is stopping you from finding out who's running their website while asking for money in return at the same time, either you find out who they are by asking them questions, or you take your money elsewhere.

There is no reason for you to be hiding your credentials when you create a coin for the common good, but there's plenty of reasons to hide them if you have ulterior motives.

So be wise, be smart and find out exactly who's behind the investment you're planning on investing into, before you part with your hard earned cash.

Lol I was also calling out this scamcoin paged ago & got called names too. People didn't see thru the BS and got burned in the end, atleast they've learned their lesson out of this.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
its a big shame.... the fuckers did not do anything and scammed with all the money

even if they cant make big products atleast try to make the website and as promised for 10 btc... but instead made a complete scam

on top of that these scum started a second ICO....can u believe it??

already taken steps to track these scammer developers... not too hard locating shits from third world countries  Wink
fuckers have not been too smart with the btc wallets  

rest of people pls file a complaint with DA/prosecutors in your state. tracking fucks like this will barely take 10 minutes
put an interpol notice for CP or something on these faggots head...

they fuck with our money, we can fuck them in the ass too...

i hope these cunts give birth to still born babies and their whole family gets eaten by dogs

BTW "Jeremy grol " is the promoter of this scam too...im sure he is behind it
cunty motherfucker

Wow, you've changed your tune from page 13, now you're calling these guys all the names under the sun, instead of me now?

Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did, and got 3-4 pages of abuse thrown at me in return.

If anyone is stopping you from finding out who's running their website while asking for money in return at the same time, either you find out who they are by asking them questions, or you take your money elsewhere.

There is no reason for you to be hiding your credentials when you create a coin for the common good, but there's plenty of reasons to hide them if you have ulterior motives.

So be wise, be smart and find out exactly who's behind the investment you're planning on investing into, before you part with your hard earned cash.
Activity: 48
Finally i just got rid of this shitcoin from my wallet. Lost 90% of my investment. Usually I'm more careful, thats a good lesson.

DONT INVEST IN THAT COIN, ITS A KNOWN SCAM NOW.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Has there been any news? Did the developer/members of the team/founders/board of AMMO responded already? Because this is a scam obviously but it\s certain when they are not even taking time and efforts to respond. People should bann them from the forum/opening new topics as in new projects.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Hello everyone ! I bought Ammo at 250 sat, in excitement, and because of the good proposal to recompose gameplay. I sold everything to 50 sat. DEV absent does not pass credibility.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
RUNNNN...when i said on Discord this coin last week its shit i get baned!
1 satoshi coming soon, lol @ all the promoters who kept trying to tell people otherwise. This was a scam from the very start, let's be clear, they had no intention on ever making a working product.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Shady is putting it mildy. They also think we are some retarded idiots who will invest in another ICO. Well if anybody is, they retarded on this 2nd ICO shit. Scammy dev gonna scammy dev
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Why couldn't the devs just swap out old coins with new ones, not leaving old investors behind. That's some shady shit.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-silverammo-ico-live-9-days-left-1984907

Found out silverammo ico already started! If that's will be good as Ammo another x20 is planned.

It's painfully obvious you're in on their scam team. Notice how in the past few days you're the ONLY "positive investor" when I've been saying for weeks this was a scam coin. Are you still going to tell me this has a promising future even with a 2nd ICO & a possible 3rd ICO on the way? lmao
Activity: 48

Found out silverammo ico already started! If that's will be good as Ammo another x20 is planned.

new scamcoin from the scam artists.

They should concentrate on Ammo Rewards instead, they are leaving their investors in the dust with huge loss, and no plan to do anything with this shitcoin.

Thanks assholes!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hello fellows!
Here's AMMO-Mirko dev.

Just to inform you that previous donations crowdfunding was misunderstood by most users.
That's why, i just got a breaking news that will help AMMOrewards to became one of the biggest crypto of this year, with community support.

We will run a new ICO with a totally new blockchain called SILVERAMMO, with same rules of previous AMMOrewards ico rules.

That's will help AMMOrewards development, and user will have as investment a new coin called SILVERAMMO, that who knows.....could be a new break out coin as AMMO did.

All 2 blockchain are hosted by us. Same devs, same team.

That's probably the first attempt in cryptoworld ever saw to run 2 chains at same time with 2 different ticker from same devs team.

More details asap.

This is the biggest bullshit i have ever seen....launching another ICO while they havent done anything yet to improve, not even updating the website, which can be done in an hour. I have bought AMMO at 350 sat and I believed in this project, because I think it is a good idea and I like the name...Its a shame the dev are just people who are out for money only....this could have been a great project, even with little effort.

I lost my money (1200 euro) and will accept that, but please stop with the bullshit launching another ICO and deleted the project...This was my first little project to invest in and the last one, I ll stay with the big crypto now like Stratis and Waves.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Well, it is suspicious that there is no one in the team, founder(s) or development group that is taken time to answer here. For every project n Crypto, the ANN page is like your most important PR-channel so if it's subjected to FUD, accusations or just negative talk in general, you should be wanting to clear that out fast wit facts, proof or at least assuring your own community and investors.

It's been what? 3 days since the new ICO/Coin talk has opened and people started freaking out and leaving the project? Not a single word from an official mouth. Thats suspicious and even if it's not a scam, it's a signal that the developers/team isn't really involved (enough) to care.
Activity: 22
Scam ? Why everyone out ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm out too

Dev made his money when he dumped on all of you at .01 --- he made x1000 his gains. See how easy it is to scam & create fake coins w/ fake goals?

You clearly have an agenda.  You keep posting every page you're out.  We know already.  Then you lie some more.  It never went to .01.  There never were 1000x gains (max was 40x). This ICO didn't raise a lot of money but it raised a lot of money for some traders.  It's 3 weeks old.  I don't know how hard the dev(s) is(are) working but you can't expect much in 3 weeks time. Lots of suspicious agendas here. 

I still have quite a lot in my wallet, if it ever becomes something: good.  If it doesn't: no big deal (it had a nice pump).  But stop calling this the biggest scam ever because there are ICO's that raised HUGE amounts of BTC without any achievement & higher prices who don't get so much shit on their head.

An update from the dev would be welcome though.

Activity: 23
Wtf people, be patient. The devs are working, you buy now by 50 satoshi, hold your ammo. It is a new crypto.
I'm out too

Dev made his money when he dumped on all of you at .01 --- he made x1000 his gains. See how easy it is to scam & create fake coins w/ fake goals?
Pages:
Jump to: