Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Too many of these items, what's the difference?
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Some Menu on amon is Amon Wallet, this menu directly allows you to manage all your cryptocurrencies in one place. how it works is very easy by doing “Send” them directly to friends and family without a third party or spend them for everyday purchases. a very useful menu for me, is it for you too?

There is no wallet when I log in to the dashboard, I can only find an alpha wallet which is still in testing mode and should be confused with the main wallet.The wallet part would be available in Q2 after the public sale.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Some Menu on amon is Amon Wallet, this menu directly allows you to manage all your cryptocurrencies in one place. how it works is very easy by doing “Send” them directly to friends and family without a third party or spend them for everyday purchases. a very useful menu for me, is it for you too?
Activity: 285
Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works
Good afternoon, manager of Bounty. Why is there no accrued interest for the campaign signature for Week 6 (March 8 - March 14)? My details https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vetal1908-1510954
Number of posts 58.

First, the counting of posts for this last weeks stakes is in progress, so you need to wait for him to complete the count and post on completion.

Second, you shouldn't be writing your bounty questions on the main thread.
thanks I got it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hi,

Was wondering how long it will take to see the transaction in my amon.tech account? Already has 15 confirmations and there is nothing there.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Good afternoon, manager of Bounty. Why is there no accrued interest for the campaign signature for Week 6 (March 8 - March 14)? My details https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vetal1908-1510954
Number of posts 58.

First, the counting of posts for this last weeks stakes is in progress, so you need to wait for him to complete the count and post on completion.

Second, you shouldn't be writing your bounty questions on the main thread.
Activity: 285
Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works
Number of posts 58.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
I didn't follow the events which occured since Monaco and Tenx ICO's and onwards, however I'm sure I didn't hear of a successfull crypto credit card. Let's hope the situation will now change.

Centra was successful and they delivered the cards, but I am yet to see anyone providing a review of their card usage or feedback of their system.Rest of all cards are RIP at the moment.So Amon can take over the market if they do deliver the cards early in Q2 or else the fate may be the same.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I didn't follow the events which occured since Monaco and Tenx ICO's and onwards, however I'm sure I didn't hear of a successfull crypto credit card. Let's hope the situation will now change.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Will there be a second phase of this project if the token sale is not sold out? I'm very interested in this project and join in it.

This is already the second phase, the first was a private cum pre-sale which had 50$ with a free card and now its 1000$ for free card, you can still invest till April 4th and get some bonus or buy later on exchanges without any bonus.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Will there be a second phase of this project if the token sale is not sold out? I'm very interested in this project and join in it.
Activity: 238
I am an investor that would like to know how many coins you are giving out for free or at what price you are selling if I could advertise for you
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I want to know how much the transaction fee of Amon wallet is, and the transfer time is immediate? Huh
Holders of AMN tokens will get special fee structure. Details of the discounts and low fees will be released after the ICO and will vary depending on the type of Card and numbers of AMN tokens held.
The built-in exchange is a functionality of the wallet that allows you to change any cryptocurrency to another one within your wallet, instantly. This functionality has a great benefit, for example you will be able to invest in token coming from ICOs directly from the Amon Wallet as soon as we integrate them.

What would be the rate of exchange when we do an exchange of BTC -> USD or EUR and what are the fees when used across ATM's worldwide along plus the currency conversion fees?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is Amon already trading on IDEX or it is fake? I just saw the post about it on the telegram channel.Thanks
Activity: 181
I want to know how much the transaction fee of Amon wallet is, and the transfer time is immediate? Huh
Holders of AMN tokens will get special fee structure. Details of the discounts and low fees will be released after the ICO and will vary depending on the type of Card and numbers of AMN tokens held.
The built-in exchange is a functionality of the wallet that allows you to change any cryptocurrency to another one within your wallet, instantly. This functionality has a great benefit, for example you will be able to invest in token coming from ICOs directly from the Amon Wallet as soon as we integrate them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Have made a  contribution of $100 ;but then no amount of coins on my account,what could be the problem??

I too was part of the presale and the tokens are only displayed on the dashboard for now.The tokens would be credited to your account after the sale is over.So hold on and don't bug them.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Have made a  contribution of $100 ;but then no amount of coins on my account,what could be the problem??
I bought amon coins 3 hrs ago, but didn't receive any confirmation and it is not appearing in my account

Dude, have you tried to contact them? Try sending them email. Or how about try to send them pm on telegram. Maybe it just been delayed. Just contact them so it can be resolve quickly.
Activity: 294
I bought amon coins 3 hrs ago, but didn't receive any confirmation and it is not appearing in my account
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
It appears to be happening all the time.. if they contact you via PM and are not displaying the ‘admin’ tag, it’s a scam. What can you do?
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: