Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 19. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
2 questions:

The bounty thread is closed so I have to ask here:

1. Can we remove the signature yet as the stakes have been calculated on the spreadsheet?

2. What are the settings for Myetherwallet - Contract - decimals - code?

Yes, we all are free to remove the signatures.
Merit: 253
Congratulation public sale has ended

" We would like to thank you all for your utmost and never-ending support to our project. We also want to thank our set of advisers who shared their precious insights and advises. Without you all, our project will not be a success.

Thank you everyone! "
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
AMON will be listed on announced exchanges in 1-2 weeks after the ICO,Looking forward to a good exchange on the market.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
2 questions:

The bounty thread is closed so I have to ask here:

1. Can we remove the signature yet as the stakes have been calculated on the spreadsheet?

2. What are the settings for Myetherwallet - Contract - decimals - code?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
For now amon will release only alpha vesrion of  application. Fully functional wallet app will be available in Q2 2018
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Though the idea is not new your project looks prospect to me because you have an alpha ver. wallet. And the planned functions are also very useful and convenient.
How do you plan to deliver your cards to customers? Will you have branch offices in different countries or you'll just send the card by delivery services?

Before end of Q2 Amon card will be shipped and whitelist contributed will have priority for this. Alpha version is giving confidence to people to invest into project now almost 13 hours left to contribute into this project and get chance to buy this token at cheap price.

Thank you for your answer.
I'll consider joining.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Though the idea is not new your project looks prospect to me because you have an alpha ver. wallet. And the planned functions are also very useful and convenient.
How do you plan to deliver your cards to customers? Will you have branch offices in different countries or you'll just send the card by delivery services?

Before end of Q2 Amon card will be shipped and whitelist contributed will have priority for this. Alpha version is giving confidence to people to invest into project now almost 13 hours left to contribute into this project and get chance to buy this token at cheap price.
Activity: 29
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Hi, Amon ends today? Did you raised enough money for project development? Will bounty also received AmonCard? When do you expect launch of your project, please?

Let me answer your questions.

1.Amon ICO ends tomorrow.
2.Yes, they raised 12m$
3.Bounty participants will not receive any card
4.By end of Q2
Thank you for nice support! And, please with bounty tokens I will be able to buy the card?
Activity: 84
Wow! This one is amazing, a first of it's kind that will be very helpful in the industry of lubricant Smiley
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
This is last chance to buy this token only few hours left there for this nice opportunity. I think ICO investors will good profit when this platform will get operational and with investment of very low amount they will get this card for free.

Good news! They are giving away 15% bonus this time for the last day and only if someone buys more than 20000 AMN tokens and so the card would be also added to the bonus.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
This is last chance to buy this token only few hours left there for this nice opportunity. I think ICO investors will good profit when this platform will get operational and with investment of very low amount they will get this card for free.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hi, Amon ends today? Did you raised enough money for project development? Will bounty also received AmonCard? When do you expect launch of your project, please?

Let me answer your questions.

1.Amon ICO ends tomorrow.
2.Yes, they raised 12m$
3.Bounty participants will not receive any card
4.By end of Q2
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Activity: 12

good team, great company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Tomorrow is the last day of the ico and over 12 million USD funded now, get in now to get a free Amon gold card without any bonus when purchased over 20k AMN tokens.The Amon cards would be delivered in end of Q2..so hurry up and do not miss this chance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I watch there will be 4 more days for crowdfunding to last with already raised over $12.6 millions. Can anyone share some update regarding the usage of cards which were originally planned to be rolled out in next quarter but since it was announced lot has changed in debit cards usage and  most of the people interested in this pace are familiar with this. I want to make sure of the solution provided by team to carry on the card usage as planned before investing in it.

You can see for yourself because token sale will end 2 days https://amon.tech/ and a great way to inquire about credit card use from this project.

Types of cards, details, usage, fees etc, exchange used for internal conversion to fiat all are yet to be disclosed by the team due to NDA agreement signed with a Canadian firm.Expect this information to roll out after the ICO gets over and we have tokens distributed to investors.

So it seems this is all still in development that has a lot of time ahead. It's time to wait for all the good things to happen.
Merit: 255
I watch there will be 4 more days for crowdfunding to last with already raised over $12.6 millions. Can anyone share some update regarding the usage of cards which were originally planned to be rolled out in next quarter but since it was announced lot has changed in debit cards usage and  most of the people interested in this pace are familiar with this. I want to make sure of the solution provided by team to carry on the card usage as planned before investing in it.

You can see for yourself because token sale will end 2 days https://amon.tech/ and a great way to inquire about credit card use from this project.

Types of cards, details, usage, fees etc, exchange used for internal conversion to fiat all are yet to be disclosed by the team due to NDA agreement signed with a Canadian firm.Expect this information to roll out after the ICO gets over and we have tokens distributed to investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
the amon project comes from the Estonian Amon project starting from July 2017, Amon was founded and led by Daniele Izzo
Co-Founder — Chief Executive Officer (CEO). For contact information here mailto: [email protected]. amon run ICO along with the top-leading consulting company, that have already backed many successful ICOs. Amon has partnered with Ixon (Restricted areas of amon, USA, China). Have a nice rating I think, the rating of Amon is 4.1. rating distribution of Amon is 4.5 ico Profile , 4.3 team , 4.0 Vision , 3.8 product
Pages:
Jump to: