Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Hy guys .. i want to share my knowledge of Amon menu .. i i understand one menu .. that is EX Menu built-in Exchange. this is one of the advantages of Amon, the platform is able to do Exchange your coins inside the app. Invest your savings in the token of your choice and hold them in our wallet. This is great, what are you waiting to invest your money here, please visit https://amon.tech/ and get Token’s
Activity: 336
Every ICO I've been participated distribute tokens next day after end date in it's white paper.
Even scam does it Smiley

And so much waited 2FA doesn't work (for me at least).
I've finished procedure, login to dashboard, receive e-mail confirmation that I logged in and... nothing
Same start page without anything.

More of that. Whole amontech web site works only from two my computers with Win10 at home.
Dozen of others under different OS's shows nothing in two browsers (oldschool IE and Chrome).
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
They works slow but works
it's not that slow, usually projects produce distribution their tokens within a month
Merit: 100
Looked on the main sites that provide reviews of all – cool.
The project is interesting. I did not think that I would participate in the ICO in the near future, but this project convinced! :-)
Sorry, don't know how add link with info from e-mail,
so than I post it here as is:

First of all, we would like to say thank you to our community to be patient and understand the timings.

You have been waiting for this day to come and has arrived!

We will start the distribution on:

1st May 2018 at 09:00 pm CET Time

Please be aware that tokens will be distributed in stages therefore DO NOT panic if you do not see your tokens immediately after the indicated time.

You will receive the Tokens in your dashboard, when the distribution is over, you will be able to download Amon wallet APP for iOS and Android or you may just use a web version, you can visit this article for a quick tutorial.

Important Note: We have seen that despite expressly mentioned in our T&C, at the moment of the registration of the Token Sale and in our communications, citizens of US and China tried to contribute in the ICO. As we said in our communications these persons will be fully refunded and will not receive AMN tokens but they will receive their investment back.

Have questions?
 Kindly send it to [email protected]

From today's e-mail:

They works slow but works
Activity: 514
●●
So, everyone still awaiting the token distribution. . . Really interested to know the total amount of tokens Smiley

I saw some projects and experienced the same thing to wait for distribution to be done, what happens to some projects at the present time?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hi ,  I joined the ICO and i,m eligable for the free card ,,,   hould u send it to me or wt exactly the process ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So, everyone still awaiting the token distribution. . . Really interested to know the total amount of tokens Smiley
Yes, now it (two factor authentication) finally works.
From first attempts tonight there was no such things as '2FA', but after several reloads in different browsers I see 'enable 2FA'.
Usual procedure after that and it is enabled.
But!
Now I can't login into accounts.
Put everything in fields log., pass., 2FA but button 'login' doesn't work!
Hope it's just first glitches.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
When will the AMON signature reward be issued,The bounty hunters have been waiting too long, and they had no patience.
guy, you probably do not know the concept of "too long"))) And in general this is not a bounty theme.
Guys, recall how many startups ETH collected?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When will the AMON signature reward be issued,The bounty hunters have been waiting too long, and they had no patience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It would be great if there is finally a real working crypto debit card. Until all failed - Ten X, Centra, etc. Let's hope AMON will be first.
Activity: 191
Hello AMONers! We care about your security and we introduced the Two Factor Authentication.

We have written a short article about the Amon 2FA to guide you through all the steps.

Check it out https://medium.com/@amontech/amoners-two-factor-authentication-is-here-d588f88a34f3

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Don't worry about bounty hunters. I think AMON will bring you good benefits.Just need to wait, Please be patient.
is it  planning to distribute bounties before listing them on exchange? or first there will be a listing
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
When is the AMON reward token issued, not a week after the end of ICO? This is too short of a good faith project team.
hmm, two days ago you recited a poem to be patient, but now that the day is over you are impressed in the opposite direction with the verse you say, do not want to be hypocritical because I also actually, has a similar question in my brain and hope someone to answer this question.
does anyone know the exact date?

Don't worry about bounty hunters. I think AMON will bring you good benefits.Just need to wait, Please be patient.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Any web master can build and implement 2fa in a few days... it’s now been ten days since the end of the sale. What else is go BG in besides 2fa?
Activity: 350
When is the AMON reward token issued, not a week after the end of ICO? This is too short of a good faith project team.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
How does the masternode option work with the card? there is not much information on how staking will happen and if someone sells the masternode coins?
Activity: 350
Is there a detailed exchange plan for AMON coins?Without a decent trading market, the development of this coin will become difficult, because it is hard to get support from the community.

Pages:
Jump to: