Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 27082 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Also i read message from them in a telegram, that they are not yet ready to name who will cooperate with them regarding debit cards. As it is also interesting, what restrictions and tariffs will they have.

If that's true, it seems they are still developing their project for the better in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Also i read message from them in a telegram, that they are not yet ready to name who will cooperate with them regarding debit cards. As it is also interesting, what restrictions and tariffs will they have.
Activity: 336
Tonight one of telegram's admin wrote that 2FA is ready.
But they still promise two weeks before real token's distribution.

Because every other steps starts from moment of distribution everything is delayed on this lag.
Cards, exchanges, bonuses, etc.
Activity: 350
Don't worry about bounty hunters. I think AMON will bring you good benefits.Just need to wait, Please be patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It's only been about what 10 days since bounty finished? Give them a chance to distribute tokens normally at least 3-4 weeks.

Doing a distribution will take several weeks to calculate the number of tokens to be sent, please be patient.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
In any case, AMON please determine the time of the reward and the schedule of the exchange on the coin, which is an incentive for the supporters of the project.
When is the reward for the AMON coin project released? Is the commitment not the week after the end of ICO? Where is honesty?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EX Menu built-in Exchange. this is one of the advantages of Amon, the platform is able to do Exchange your coins inside the app. Invest your savings in the token of your choice and hold them in our wallet. This is great, what are you waiting to invest your money here, please visit https://amon.tech/ and get Token’s.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It's only been about what 10 days since bounty finished? Give them a chance to distribute tokens normally at least 3-4 weeks.
Activity: 616
A lot of new projects releasing into the bear market is something difficult, unless you are looking to buy I don't see any reason for worrying about exchange.

All would expect this token to be in a better market at a price that would be good on the market.
Because real issuer under NDA no information about card's charges, withdrawing limits, supported ATM networks (I mean different countries/banks can be prohibited), etc.
Hope we will see real results after two weeks.
It's better to have investment into delayed project than in scammed  Grin
Activity: 280
Idiot...
Or maybe robot. Oops... it is the same shit - program's robot and biorobot.

For other people from community
( who's not read telegram):
today we saw first timeframe for 2FA delay.
It's one-two weeks by admin's words.

Looks very bad and I can't find any reason for such more time for standard software implementation.
Maybe it's just another project with only one software programmer?
Have no idea.
Nevertheless you are too strict to the project, I think they will still be able to show something. I'm more interested in knowing the limitations of the card
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
what is the total amount raised by Amon during the ICO?
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
A lot of new projects releasing into the bear market is something difficult, unless you are looking to buy I don't see any reason for worrying about exchange.
Idiot...
Or maybe robot. Oops... it is the same shit - program's robot and biorobot.

For other people from community
( who's not read telegram):
today we saw first timeframe for 2FA delay.
It's one-two weeks by admin's words.

Looks very bad and I can't find any reason for such more time for standard software implementation.
Maybe it's just another project with only one software programmer?
Have no idea.
Activity: 686
I'm not from Amon staff but answers:
- ICO is over
- Soft cup was reached long time ago. That means project will be started as advertised
- They want to implement 2FA on site before any token's distribution
- Due to delay with 2FA now tokens, bonuses still not delivered. And no info how long it will be this delay.
- Still no info about card issuer
- AMON token planed to IDEX, Bancor and Exrates exchanges. But only plane cause tokens not distributed.

Hope this helps.

Very good information to answer some questions from bounty participants. I think we can only wait for more information back.
And about card: it is planed to be send to investors in 2018 Q2.
Sometimes they use May as 'date', sometimes 'end of Q2', read end of June  Wink

Two team admins very active and helpful on telegram, if you want to use this garbage channel of information, of course.
I'm not from Amon staff but answers:
- ICO is over
- Soft cup was reached long time ago. That means project will be started as advertised
- They want to implement 2FA on site before any token's distribution
- Due to delay with 2FA now tokens, bonuses still not delivered. And no info how long it will be this delay.
- Still no info about card issuer
- AMON token planed to IDEX, Bancor and Exrates exchanges. But only plane cause tokens not distributed.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi.
Is the ICO over? Have you collected your planned cap? Will the project go on?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I am planning to download the mobile prototype application for android device to give it a test to understand the some basic features of the future's application. It will somewhat give approximated idea of the dashboard. While there is time to buy directly from exchanges. I hope they will come out with proper solutions for card payments.
Pages:
Jump to: