Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 122. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
8k satoshis again... any problem with beta?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
81k coins wall at 9k sats

cheapies cheapies cheapies
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Hello .. I have  coins in Bittrex and wan to transfer on POLOniex But the wallet is in maintenance since 2 days..
But polo wallet is OK.. ? What is the problem on ??
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Damn, Bitcoin is going up too much, and while AMP is holding steady, I really wish a billion here or there would tricke down from BTC into AMP.

It's really time now to hit 100,000 satoshi!  Cool

I literally think +1000% profit here is a no brainer.

What would it take for Synereo to go up to 200 million $ market cap? Not that hard considering that Steemit is already 300 million $.

It will be just so amazing, having an app, possibly a mobile app later on, who knows. People can just use Synereo so easily, even your grandma would use it.

This will be the hottest coin of the year 2017!!!

Was is the current number of exsting AMPs as opposed to the circulating ones on CMC? I'm in this since ICO1 and it still is extremely hard to find that number.
I.e. what is the current TRUE market cap of AMP?

https://omniexplorer.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=39

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1394495455

Great, thanks...time to bookmark theses links...
So AMP is more of a TOP 20 Coin actually.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Damn, Bitcoin is going up too much, and while AMP is holding steady, I really wish a billion here or there would tricke down from BTC into AMP.

What would it take for Synereo to go up to 200 million $ market cap? Not that hard considering that Steemit is already 300 million $.

It will be just so amazing, having an app, possibly a mobile app later on, who knows. People can just use Synereo so easily, even your grandma would use it.

Was is the current number of exsting AMPs as opposed to the circulating ones on CMC? I'm in this since ICO1 and it still is extremely hard to find that number.

https://omniexplorer.info/lookupsp.aspx?sp=39

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1394495455
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Yes, June, specific date not yet given though  Smiley
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
is there ETA on working product?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Well I'm already up 1000%. Remember when I said that this was a good crypto to buy last December? Buy now or watch it go up another 10X without you. Synereo is going to be bigger than Steemit and it's only a matter of time until everyone figures it out. See what happens in the next few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
then moon boots onnnn! Cool
We're all here... just waiting patiently for the Beta in June Wink
Activity: 275
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
So much potential here. Devs please do your best work!

This is for all the crybabies who sold after the second crowdsale.  Now everyone who participated in the second crowdsale has more money than they put in.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HODL!

I think a lot of the weak hand bag holders are in the process of exiting right now having broken even. (bad move by the way!) It would explain the current see sawing up and down at this level. Once they've all cashed out, we should be looking at a nice increase as we move towards the beta. Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I had a chance to test Qrator alpha. It is cool app, but still it needs lots of work.
I know Synereo team works hard on it. I cannot wait for the beta release in june!  Cool
I smell success, HODL!
Activity: 498
Price of AMP and XEM is  same , But the difference is the supply ...  Tongue
Jump to: