Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 124. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Is this currency still in development? There seems to be a team conflict.

The conflict was resolved 6 months ago now, lol!! Do keep up.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
What do you think about the imminent release of the Basic Attention Token?
I ask as it *appears* as though that Brave browser/BAT project is competitive
somehow with Synereo.  Yes?  No?  Thoughts??

My thoughts is that with the BAT project coming the focus on Attention Economy and Crypto will grow really fast. All coins that focus on this will profit from it:

AMP, Steemit, Decent and the new projects.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Is this currency still in development? There seems to be a team conflict.
Activity: 70
I rather wait for amp ATH that is going to be reached very fast from now
Activity: 65
I think you'll be very happy by the end of the year Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
bought 3 btc worth of AMP, looks good investment  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What do you think about the imminent release of the Basic Attention Token?
I ask as it *appears* as though that Brave browser/BAT project is competitive
somehow with Synereo.  Yes?  No?  Thoughts??
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
From a decentralized social network to ..

Do you have a time machine?

The decentralized social network, according to the definition you are probably using, has always been a goal to obtain in the future - and it still is.

Have a look at the road map:  http://www.synereo.com/learn-more/

Along the actual history, we've gone from plans to product, for the first time.  It's just an alpha mind you, and no one expects their alpha to change the world.  Beta is coming around the corner, and we are moving along the timeline and achieving goals.

We appreciate constructive feedback, and the community factors into every decision we make.

This is a good time to thank all of our supporters, who've weathered the storm, defended against FUD, and created a welcoming environment for new members every day.

Salute!

I think people should concentrate less on the trolls and concentrate on the future of this.

Most talented and intelligent investors go for the vision, the longterm goals, which as you pointed out will happen in the future as more and more features and systems get added to the original concept.

Looking at the roadmap, I think it's reasonable, and the concept itself is just simply fantastic.

A few months here and there are not real constraints, I have been here for 5 months now and I already made 100% profit, and I think I am just getting started.

So yes we the intelligent investors are looking for the long term vision, and that from my point of view is very very positive.
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
From a decentralized social network to ..

Do you have a time machine?

The decentralized social network, according to the definition you are probably using, has always been a goal to obtain in the future - and it still is.

Have a look at the road map:  http://www.synereo.com/learn-more/

Along the actual history, we've gone from plans to product, for the first time.  It's just an alpha mind you, and no one expects their alpha to change the world.  Beta is coming around the corner, and we are moving along the timeline and achieving goals.

We appreciate constructive feedback, and the community factors into every decision we make.

This is a good time to thank all of our supporters, who've weathered the storm, defended against FUD, and created a welcoming environment for new members every day.

Salute!

From a decentralized social network to an absolute shit extension lol. And to think about all of those millions of $ that were taken from children and retards...

Alright so according to your theory I am a 37 year old retard with 10+ years of trading and investing experience, that just made 1000%+ profit on several of his investments in the last 10 months.

I fact I am looking for 1000-5000% profits with AMP, once the trend kicks in.

All my investment strategies are public on my steemit blog, and I have called sucessfully a lot of trades (Monero +300-400% profit, Steemit +120% Profit, AMP +100% profit, DASH, ETH and others)

But for some reason you think I am a retard, so explain why you think that?
Activity: 258
Let's wait and see. By the end of this year it will be clear if this is worth something or not.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
From a decentralized social network to an absolute shit extension lol. And to think about all of those millions of $ that were taken from children and retards...

I'll be happy to give a 1000 AMP bounty to any of our testers willing to create a short YouTube video showcasing it.

Hello, have you got my latest message where I gave you an idea how to introduce Synereo to a more wider audience?
Activity: 77

So, where is the "product"Huh  Or even proof that one exists?

here is a video overview of the qrator (alpha) tested by myself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PAft7JERI8

I'll be happy to give a 1000 AMP bounty to any of our testers willing to create a short YouTube video showcasing it.

May be we can change the rule a little bit set up a bounty wallet. I'll be happy to send 500 of AMP to the bounty wallet. I have one condition for tester though the video must upload to Youtube before June 1st   Wink

if you like it you can amp me on this address  Cheesy

1DVsfV4bTTxVkPzJ725L5LhZP3FW721gdu
Activity: 63
Is this still Vaporeware or has something been released? Any code at all?

Its had questionably scammy past but I'm pretty sure its close to release?

What do you find "scammy" about the project's past?

I am here from first days and first ICO. I can tell you that everything has been clean since beginning.  It has been a steady rise and profit since beginning, with a 7000% increase now. People forgot that you even burnt coins at some stage to make AMP rarer.

Don't get me wrong I love this project. I bought AMP near ATH last year at 30k sat. If this is a legit project eventually AMP will go up. What if this is second wave of scam? Who say scammer can't burnt coin? I'll bet u one thing scammer can't show video of the working beta before release date. Without hard evidence the team can't proven working beta I'm not holding all of my AMP. 

May be we can change the rule a little bit set up a bounty wallet. I'll be happy to send 500 of AMP to the bounty wallet. I have one condition for tester though the video must upload to Youtube before June 1st   Wink
I made the video :p

Please check ur DM in slack  Smiley
Great short video. Any person in AMP team can verify this?

loooool!

You won't take our word that we've released an alpha, or that people are using it - but now we can verify something you can see?

That is some serious skepticism  Smiley

Yes!  to everything:

It's from Synereo, it's the alpha, it's on youtube, a tester made it, who is well known in our slack.

Grin

Thanks
Verify what, exactly? Smiley

My bad I should be more specific. Can u please verify the person upload video he or she is authorized early tester and Qrator in the video is the same beta version AMP release in June. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
Great short video. Any person in AMP team can verify this?

loooool!

You won't take our word that we've released an alpha, or that people are using it - but now we can verify something you can see?

That is some serious skepticism  Smiley

Yes!  to everything:

It's from Synereo, it's the alpha, it's on youtube, a tester made it, who is well known in our slack.

Grin
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Jump to: