Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 125. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Verify what, exactly? Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Great short video. Any person in AMP team can verify this?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is this still Vaporeware or has something been released? Any code at all?

Its had questionably scammy past but I'm pretty sure its close to release?

What do you find "scammy" about the project's past?

I am here from first days and first ICO. I can tell you that everything has been clean since beginning.  It has been a steady rise and profit since beginning, with a 7000% increase now. People forgot that you even burnt coins at some stage to make AMP rarer.

Don't get me wrong I love this project. I bought AMP near ATH last year at 30k sat. If this is a legit project eventually AMP will go up. What if this is second wave of scam? Who say scammer can't burnt coin? I'll bet u one thing scammer can't show video of the working beta before release date. Without hard evidence the team can't proven working beta I'm not holding all of my AMP. 

I'll be happy to give a 1000 AMP bounty to any of our testers willing to create a short YouTube video showcasing it.

May be we can change the rule a little bit set up a bounty wallet. I'll be happy to send 500 of AMP to the bounty wallet. I have one condition for tester though the video must upload to Youtube before June 1st   Wink
I made the video :p
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I made a video about Qrator for the non believers Cheesy I'm one of the first alpha testers
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
So, where is the "product"Huh  Or even proof that one exists?
How dare you...lol
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
As we approach June, are you going to give an actual date for the beta, rather than just June?

We'll know more in June!
 Wink

Remember, Synereo's public relations style is not to promote "news", but only product.

Rest assured, there will be adequate promotion for the product, when it arrives.

So, where is the "product"Huh  Or even proof that one exists?
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
As we approach June, are you going to give an actual date for the beta, rather than just June?

We'll know more in June!
 Wink

Remember, Synereo's public relations style is not to promote "news", but only product.

Rest assured, there will be adequate promotion for the product, when it arrives.

I am here from first days and first ICO. I can tell you that everything has been clean since beginning.  It has been a steady rise and profit since beginning, with a 7000% increase now. People forgot that you even burnt coins at some stage to make AMP rarer.

Don't get me wrong I love this project. I bought AMP near ATH last year at 30k sat. If this is a legit project eventually AMP will go up. What if this is second wave of scam? Who say scammer can't burnt coin? I'll bet u one thing scammer can't show video of the working beta before release date. Without hard evidence the team can't proven working beta I'm not holding all of my AMP. 

I'll be happy to give a 1000 AMP bounty to any of our testers willing to create a short YouTube video showcasing it.

May be we can change the rule a little bit set up a bounty wallet. I'll be happy to send 500 of AMP to the bounty wallet. I have one condition for tester though the video must upload to Youtube before June 1st   Wink
Activity: 65
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.

Is there any wallet where to keep the coins safe?

Thanks,
Alberto

Hi Alberto,

You can get the wallet here: https://www.omniwallet.org/

Smiley
Activity: 84
It is really time to promote Synereo to anyone who is interested. We need to get as many people on the boat as possible before the launch, so that when the launch happens, we should see as high prices as possible
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi,

Hopefully the release will be soon!!

Is there any wallet where to keep the coins safe? Is it compatible with apple?

Thanks,
Alberto

Thank you for offering the opportunity. This should take out some of the doubt in my mind. I'm pretty sure there is reputational person in this forum willing to test it.

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Activity: 258
Issue with AMP are quite unmet expectations IMHO. On one side - the investors - are expecting something released in few months (and PR materials don't count here), the other side - Synereo team - is releasing (let's hope) in few years. This obviously creates certain tension and price drop.

Activity: 65
They are quite different, and the Synereo model is both superior and sustainable. Steem is modeled to maximise profit for its creators. I'd suggest doing some research on the two.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
whats the difference between Synereo and steem? I dont think two socia media plataform can survive doing the same, one of them will disappear like it always happens. Sp what will make Synereo more interesting that Steem?
Activity: 689
Merit: 507

Jump to: