Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 144. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
still like the project, but fuck sakes when is this coin going back to 33k-55k?Huh

anytime time now, wtf!!!

Probably never , crew members keep creating fake hype and false pumps like they did just before ico , soon they will dump and we will see a new group of victims.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
still like the project, but fuck sakes when is this coin going back to 33k-55k?Huh

anytime time now, wtf!!!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I still like this project and bought more on dip.

You did the good job, the price is slightly pumping and you make decent profit. GL GG.

you make better profit if you buy as much as you can when the team split and blood was flowing.
i wont touch them coins until something is delievered but i wont buy anymore until something is delievered.

It was a steal at 3 cents. Still a steal now!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

You did the good job, the price is slightly pumping and you make decent profit. GL GG.

you make better profit if you buy as much as you can when the team split and blood was flowing.
i wont touch them coins until something is delievered but i wont buy anymore until something is delievered.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
How have you become an expert and know Amp's storry after 23 posts and registered few days ago?Let me guess:shaking poor week hands to get more cheap coins? Cheesy

So you think my life started at that moment when I created bitcointalk forum account?
Activity: 237

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
looks good at this price , uptrend on it starting for sure soon
Hassan Al-Kebab
Alpha, MVP, Beta: you use these terms like they are interchangeable. Reality it's the same closed source browser extension, which was probably a fork of some reskinned existing generic product, just like what happened with Get Gemz scam, and as I've said Dor partnered with that guy before.  There's no decentralization here just a load of fake technobabble.

Its all nonsense talk , the only ones fudding are the crew members and their sockpuppets.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Alpha, MVP, Beta: you use these terms like they are interchangeable. Reality it's the same closed source browser extension, which was probably a fork of some reskinned existing generic product, just like what happened with Get Gemz scam, and as I've said Dor partnered with that guy before.  There's no decentralization here just a load of fake technobabble.

You are way off.  I've been using the alpha for many weeks now.  It's not a fork of another project.  There are decentralized features which are coming next week in the new release.  The team is working on producing a completely decentralized product.  Maybe, if you were one of the alpha testers, you would know that it is not "just a load of fake technobabble".

It's closed sourced how would you know? And what about the scam association?

It's only closed source to some people.  I'm good friends with Dor.  Trust me.  He is not a scammer.
Activity: 356

You are way off.  I've been using the alpha for many weeks now.  It's not a fork of another project.  There are decentralized features which are coming next week in the new release.  The team is working on producing a completely decentralized product.  Maybe, if you were one of the alpha testers, you would know that it is not "just a load of fake technobabble".

It's closed sourced how would you know? And what about the scam association?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 356
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
I know it's probably pointless to ask here in bitcointalk, but
please leave the FUD out of this thread.

There's plenty of positive things to talk about.  Synereo is about to join the short list of projects with their tokens actually being used.  This is a big step!  Smiley

Phasing into Beta

With the first round of user tests successfully completed, the circle of alpha test users is currently being expanded.

The next iteration of Synereo’s product will soon reach MVP status and be released to a wider audience as a closed beta. We will unveil this product next week, including a first glimpse of its UI, utility and projected release dates.

Until then, you should know that even while in Beta, Synereo’s Liberated AEL will already employ real AMPs which you can use to Amplify content, reward creators, and cut a profit from successful acts of curation. On the technological distribution front, we have user identities stored on a decentralized network, with the social graph implemented similarly as the next step.

Hassan Al-Kebab
Oh wait they have already filled this page of the thread with more lies and fake news.

I'm not spreading lies i lost 4 BTC on the ico fraud ,   amp company is a fraudulent organization.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Indeed, already 4 large opportunities people missed to buy cheap in the last months !
The last one to add is "sell the news", currently happening, keeping the price under 10k

The marketcap is so low, one should buy as much as he can.

Of course, but wait untim ooom and DefendKebab and other trolls come back and teach us how "deplorable" we are for investing into the future of socia media.

Oh wait they have already filled this page of the thread with more lies and fake news.

I'm glad i sold the scam

Hassan Al-Kebab
Sick stuff, after years of development and after millions of euros given to AMP devs we're getting browser plugin!

Micky mouse coin, clown coin.

I'm glad i sold the scam
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Sick stuff, after years of development and after millions of euros given to AMP devs we're getting browser plugin!

Micky mouse coin, clown coin.
How have you become an expert and know Amp's storry after 23 posts and registered few days ago?Let me guess:shaking poor week hands to get more cheap coins? Cheesy
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
If its so bad and all then why are you here? Cheesy

Will you be able to AMP content on FACEBOOK? YOUTUBE? where else? Will browser extension be able to setup on any browser?

The plan is to make this a ubiquitous layer on top of the Internet. We'll publish more information about our model next week.

Our team has many, many years of experience and we have gone through two prestigious startup accelerators, becoming familiar with the cutting edge. I assure you we're aiming at creating a product of the highest quality.

New post on the blog:
Bringing Decentralization to the Giants: A New Economy for UGC

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

"This way, platform operators such as Google, Facebook & Co. can continue doing their thing, while Synereo quietly builds a distributed Internet layer on top."

Just ignore these games and focus on what we're actually building.

When software will be working and  populated, there will be a high demand for AMPs worldwide.

Main concern is that they deliver working software.

Software that would create a precedent in marketing usage around the crypto world and INTERNET.

GOOGLE know that advertising is TRILLION dollar crop.
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/27/a-liberated-network-is-born/

"The Synereo Attention Economy Layer transcends the separation between the different platforms through which content travels from creator to consumer, and establishes a platform-agnostic chain of users linking and distributing content among them, compensating value-creators along the way accordingly.

The next iteration of Synereo’s product will soon reach MVP status and be released to a wider audience as a closed beta. We will unveil this product next week, including a first glimpse of its UI, utility and projected release dates.
"

TL;DR

• Alpha is expanding
  • Product officially announced next week, will employ real AMPs
  • New Attention Economy Layer model, new infographic
  • Roadmap progressing as planned, dates announced next week
  • First steps towards decentralization, employing decentralized identity

Great news! I am waiting for an invite to alpha. I feel this will be huge.
Jump to: