Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 176. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Like 5months Ago I was bought this shit coin and I invest like 90 btc and I bought from 34000 satoshi and now I have only 15 btc never i believe like this project. Never buy AMP never invest because only on Market have 80 million and also Have Dor like 900 million AMP i don't believe also crowdsale is right they make all shit they fuck all investors. I want thanx NXC because after AMP i invest nxc now what I lose from amp I won from NXC I'm telling never invest never

Oh god. I feel for you. 90 BTC is a lot of money. People have placed their faith in a team who were wearing masks. Now their true identity is being revealed.

I say a simple question and shut up those saying "Can't stamp the amp" and those stupid freedom of speech meme, when the team was removing back any articles related to rchain

What changed or improved since that stupid, new roadmap that was drawn by a 3yr old child and to precise without dates ?

The answer is a plain NOTHING

AMP is officially the greatest scam of 2017 and I hope people don't fall for it again

Oh god. For information on any coin which will not read, write anywhere negativ.Nastroenie investors and nerves are not very good. Probably because all the forks sagged badly. While I will watch a little.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Best swap your AMP for RCHAIN to recover your investment. Dor too busy riding his Lambo.

I don't know if this is a good idea.
I think the road(map) for Rchain is much longer and the progress - if there'll be any - will be much slower than with AMP.
time will tell.
I stick to AMP.

This is good because the less people swap their AMP to RCHAIN, the richer I will be.

A percentage of RCHAIN will be burnt after swap to match percentages at time of 2nd AMP ICO.    RCHAIN will have similar market cap to AMP at release, but will have reduced supply.  Therefore swap to RCHAIN and sell when it hits the exchanges for 4-5X and then buy back AMP. No brainer.

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Like 5months Ago I was bought this shit coin and I invest like 90 btc and I bought from 34000 satoshi and now I have only 15 btc never i believe like this project. Never buy AMP never invest because only on Market have 80 million and also Have Dor like 900 million AMP i don't believe also crowdsale is right they make all shit they fuck all investors. I want thanx NXC because after AMP i invest nxc now what I lose from amp I won from NXC I'm telling never invest never

Oh god. I feel for you. 90 BTC is a lot of money. People have placed their faith in a team who were wearing masks. Now their true identity is being revealed.

I say a simple question and shut up those saying "Can't stamp the amp" and those stupid freedom of speech meme, when the team was removing back any articles related to rchain

What changed or improved since that stupid, new roadmap that was drawn by a 3yr old child and to precise without dates ?

The answer is a plain NOTHING

AMP is officially the greatest scam of 2017 and I hope people don't fall for it again
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Best swap your AMP for RCHAIN to recover your investment. Dor too busy riding his Lambo.

I don't know if this is a good idea.
I think the road(map) for Rchain is much longer and the progress - if there'll be any - will be much slower than with AMP.
time will tell.
I stick to AMP.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Good lord .....this investment is the worst i have made out of 52...and by far!!! 8 times under my break even price

(i still can't beleive i didn't got out at 30k when i got like 5 chance. before yo cocaine crack head dev suck all of if...

Lol a complete reboot LOLLLLL is THAT suppose to make me feel better... STUPID ANNONCement that tells me that what you invested (hey i was working for with someone)  is total crap... now i'm alone and THIS WILLL SICK from now on... don't make me laugh lol

LIKE IF THE project was concrete solid and you were the god of amps and because of your silly dev it didn't work lol

what tells me you won't exactly do the same shit and steal more and more and more

Glad i invested less than a btc ...go swipe your ass with it i guess
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Its the biggest scam of the year its terrible
Activity: 23
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
No dates on roadmap.... red flag.
This roadmap showcases Synereo’s long term vision, representing the end-game of our mission: keeping value generated by Internet denizens, as well as control of their networks, in their hands. Maybe they are 5-10 years old accounted for roadmap?  Smiley Price not happy  Sad
Trumpcoin has more potential than AMP and Synereo.

Trumpcoin - $0.139400
Synereo.     - $0.047765

The price difference speaks for itself

somethings are visible to us and we can not make more fool over it Roll Eyes

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Why did the price drop x10 times since August ?

You did miss the best drama scene of all century. We should have some replays of what happened to be able to laugh at such team
Activity: 55
No dates on roadmap.... red flag.
This roadmap showcases Synereo’s long term vision, representing the end-game of our mission: keeping value generated by Internet denizens, as well as control of their networks, in their hands. Maybe they are 5-10 years old accounted for roadmap?  Smiley Price not happy  Sad
Trumpcoin has more potential than AMP and Synereo.

Trumpcoin - $0.139400
Synereo.     - $0.047765

The price difference speaks for itself

somethings are visible to us and we can not make more fool over it Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Will drop more, to 4 cents Smiley

Hey but don't forget:

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!!!!!!!

*insert random Trump Meme*

*insert insult*

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

All the sellers right now are yuge morons... BIGLY.

Dor dumped it.
Activity: 337

Hey but don't forget:

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!!!!!!!

*insert random Trump Meme*

*insert insult*
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Activity: 13
You guys could always just realize your losses and start using what you have left to work back up with other coins, haha.

You got got by the Silver Fox, just accept it. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Even crap like 'belacoin' has more buy support at the moment , what the hell happened  Huh

That is why we need to get AMP to Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Somebody contact Yobit admins to add AMP there!

People will have to pay to be provided a service ? Right away you are limiting the platform to people who can buy AMPs. This means that youngsters and people who are below 18 won't be allow to use the platform ? Otherwise how will they be able to buy AMPs to get their post like "upgraded" for frame ?

Don't underestimate the kids today. They are smarter than we were as kids.

Anyone can create a BTC address, there is no age requirement for that.

Has anyone contacted Yobit admins yet to add AMP to Yobit?

C'mon people, we really need the trading volume from there!

I'd wait till the Alpha comes out. But I agree, we could use the trading volume right now.

Somebody really needs to add AMP to Yobit.

I can't believe people are not doing it, Yobit has a 100-300 BTC volume for small coins. We could use that extra volume.

Devs, anyone?
anyone could fill the form and ask for a free listing.
just give it a try Smiley

Yes but it wont be me, i dont know how to fill out that form.

Somebody else should do it.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Raked in millions via 2nd ICO, disbands team, takes control of funds, one announcement months later...then silence...no updates...no development...complete contempt towards everyone that invested...no accountability, transparency or slightest sense of personal obligation. 

Looks like dev has disappeared with the ICO money. Probably bought a Lambo or some other cliched behaviour.
Raked in millions via 2nd ICO, disbands team, takes control of funds, one announcement months later...then silence...no updates...no development...complete contempt towards everyone that invested...no accountability, transparency or slightest sense of personal obligation. 

Looks like dev has disappeared with the ICO money. Probably bought a Lambo or some other cliched behaviour.
Jump to: