Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 179. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
In case AMP is dead, how can they deal with our money in ICO? Of course I hope AMP will be better, this is only the worst assumption.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Pages and pages of useless garbage.
It's amazing that Elokane still posts something here despite all the spam.
legendary
Activity: 1120
NO AMP IS NOT DEAD! It will be the biggest social media project in this century! Facebook is dying, it will be replaced with Synereo.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SOCIAL MEDIA GREAT AGAIN!

facebook is dying?

LoL
WE ARE GOING TO LAND ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND DETONATE A 200 MEGATON AMP AT THEIR VERY CORE.

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

WHEN you super AMP SHILL?!?!?!
Fuck.

Soon

That is WBB's line, you can't steal it!!!!!!!!!!  Pay fine of 1 million AMP.  Angry

Undecided Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
NO AMP IS NOT DEAD! It will be the biggest social media project in this century! Facebook is dying, it will be replaced with Synereo.

facebook is dying?

LoL
WE ARE GOING TO LAND ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND DETONATE A 200 MEGATON AMP AT THEIR VERY CORE.

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

Fuck.

Soon
legendary
Activity: 1120

facebook is dying?

LoL

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!

Fuck.
legendary

facebook is dying?

LoL

CAN'T STAMP THE AMP!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

facebook is dying?

LoL
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
What happend to the idea to be able to split the APM to Rchain ( greg) and Synereo Tokens ( Dor ) which was proposed by Vlad ?
Activity: 714

Fantastic picture! I like Synereo because it's part of the new trend -> Reputation Currencies and Attention Economy.

Exactly, what is a social media worth without a currency. Zero.

Only those social medias will survive, that have their own currencies, that can be traded freely, and are not centralized like FB credits.

AMP is meant to be the speartip of innovation, and it will bring us a new world on the internet.
Activity: 10

https://i.imgur.com/1AczTUc.png

Fantastic picture! I like Synereo because it's part of the new trend -> Reputation Currencies and Attention Economy.

Amen to that. Facebook sucks so much.

After Synereo is released, it will replace it in notime!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
We should add AMP to Yobit, the extra trading volume from there should have a very positive outcome on the price:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Guys this is important somebody should contact the Yobit devs to add AMP there!

Are you serious? AMP is now almost dead, if scam exchange yobit(aka yoshit) lists AMP, it will die more quickly, so you make the panic deliberately? Nice job, dude.

If we add AMP to Yobit, it will get a lot of liquidity from there. Investors will come don't worry, it just needs to be in the spotlight.

There aren't enough investors from Poloniex or Bittrex to move the price up, but on Yobit you see huge volumes. I would love to get AMP traded there!

AMP will replace Facebook? Are you kidding me? Soo one AMP will be 130 dollars? Give me a break. Before you can claim that,team need to release something first. Im not talking about releasing something special.. Since i hold AMP they didnt release NOTHING. Not even one thing my friend. Not even a new f**** wallet.. Soo before you think of AMP replace FB, do a reseach. This one is in early stage, but before you can think of even 1dollar price per AMP, they need to do lot of work. Now imagine where is 130 bucks per AMP... =) oH price now is $ 0.0503708. Good luck with 130.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Haven't looked in here for a while. I see there is still lots of hot air and whole lot of nothing... I've reduced my churning to a minimum. Mostly focused elsewhere.  Tongue

Lot of interesting drama, tho - Professor Greg Calamitous versus the Synereo cult.
Activity: 70
Literally no buy support  Sad

it is not a serious concern of us but we are responsible for our own doings.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Haven't looked in here for a while. I see there is still lots of hot air and whole lot of nothing... I've reduced my churning to a minimum. Mostly focused elsewhere.  Tongue
legendary

We should add AMP to Yobit, the extra trading volume from there should have a very positive outcome on the price:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Guys this is important somebody should contact the Yobit devs to add AMP there!

Are you serious? AMP is now almost dead, if scam exchange yobit(aka yoshit) lists AMP, it will die more quickly, so you make the panic deliberately? Nice job, dude.

If we add AMP to Yobit, it will get a lot of liquidity from there. Investors will come don't worry, it just needs to be in the spotlight.

There aren't enough investors from Poloniex or Bittrex to move the price up, but on Yobit you see huge volumes. I would love to get AMP traded there!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Well, i really dont like to research for others. But anyways heres a link :- https://www.reddit.com/user/Synereo

Now if you can take a cue, good for you. Cheers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
FUD is really not working....Bring it down to 3000 sats!! Work harder trolls.
Jump to: