Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 180. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
İt will be dead . They don't have any good idea for development and there are a lot of coin same it. As soon as its price have to be 500 satoshi around.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Yes we holding (bagholding)...but it is pretty ass when you must see AMP dead for MONTHS AND MONTHS now Sad Fuck me.

What Is Dead May Never Die!!!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yes we holding (bagholding)...but it is pretty ass when you must see AMP dead for MONTHS AND MONTHS now Sad Fuck me.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The team digged their own grave with their ridiculous decisions.

Goodluck and all the best. I already sold my investment and took out the remaining. I have bought another alt with it.
My 2016 worst decision was "donating to Synereo campaign sale"
My 2017 best decision is getting rid of Synereo AMPs

Be realistic and do your own research. Do you see any potential with this team ? I vote NO

You only lose money when you sell. If you're absolutely set on looking at other alts though, I'd recommend Ethereum or Monero. Good luck!
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Literally no buy support  Sad
Activity: 498

Goodluck and all the best. I already sold my investment and took out the remaining. I have bought another alt with it.

Be realistic and do your own research. Do you see any potential with this team ? I vote NO

Big mistake loser.

The loser will remind you in 1 yr how the project is going Wink
Any news or all are sleeping ..
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Big mistake loser.

The loser will remind you in 1 yr how the project is going Wink
Activity: 498
Synereo is not the original one, it is different from the previous one, after Greg leaving, the project looks bad, no deadline or ETA for alpha releasem it is dead, my investment was scammed by dor(dog), damn.

SCAM ALERT !!!!!!!
Activity: 291
We should add AMP to Yobit, the extra trading volume from there should have a very positive outcome on the price:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Guys this is important somebody should contact the Yobit devs to add AMP there!

Are you serious? AMP is now almost dead, if scam exchange yobit(aka yoshit) lists AMP, it will die more quickly, so you make the panic deliberately? Nice job, dude.
legendary
Activity: 1120
"An upcoming fundraising campaign, he said, will be a combination of an equity offering for qualified investors through BnkToTheFuture (minimum $1K) and a further sale of already-existing AMP tokens.

AMPs will also be offered on BnkToTheFuture.com, synereo.com/sale and YUNBI at a fixed price, starting at thirty three thousand satoshi per AMP. The price will increase at different stages of the one-month sale and offer bonus AMPs depending on the number purchased."

Source
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/synereo-unveils-tech-behind-its-decentralized-web-1473099722/

So you are expecting AMP price drop to 3k? (~43%)

my mistake, you said 33not 3, so the question is how do you expect to sell amp at 33k satoshi each when the current price is ~5,2k

thanks.

Why did the market price of AMP come down so substantially?

Due to market manipulation on Poloniex (the norm) whereby whales who accumulated CHEAP AMP for many many months (even a year) before the news pump to 52k range or whatever it was, maybe a bit less, then also during the crowdsale they floated the price 30-45k sats.  So as soon as event is over, BAM they dump tons of coins on everyone who had support, including their own they don't care.  So is dev groups involved WHO KNOWS but the timing is ironic ... like i'm sure they have to knwo such price action will occur!  You can be sure devs didn't 'buy' or support so high.  Very BS I think but now many are stuck who bought higher and now we must baghold and wait for news/release from dev AND for the AMP WHALES to come back and pump it back up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
We should add AMP to Yobit, the extra trading volume from there should have a very positive outcome on the price:

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Guys this is important somebody should contact the Yobit devs to add AMP there!
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
"An upcoming fundraising campaign, he said, will be a combination of an equity offering for qualified investors through BnkToTheFuture (minimum $1K) and a further sale of already-existing AMP tokens.

AMPs will also be offered on BnkToTheFuture.com, synereo.com/sale and YUNBI at a fixed price, starting at thirty three thousand satoshi per AMP. The price will increase at different stages of the one-month sale and offer bonus AMPs depending on the number purchased."

Source
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/synereo-unveils-tech-behind-its-decentralized-web-1473099722/

my mistake, you said 33not 3, so the question is how do you expect to sell amp at 33k satoshi each when the current price is ~5,2k

thanks.

Where have you been? Cheesy

Its because GREG with DOR played the game of SCAM. GREG disregarded every investor in the project. HE publicly ruined the project by his arrogant miserable public negotiations. Where Mostly for 2 hours he shouted and talked over everyone else in conference - how DOR and the team are BAD and scammers - how he is the only one who knows anything at all. At the end DOR saved the project and now we have just social platform with out Etherium competitor the SCAM.

TO say that Rchain will be developed at all is quite funny. Lets shit on community and expect for further funding. Great strategy!
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

Source

thanks.

Activity: 188

Source

thanks.
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
If you think the project has been diminished, you have not read the whole roadmap.

So what changed?

Well, the alpha for sure.  We went from a unsatisfactory, barely usable framework, to one that will perform.

We went from AMP utility in 2018 to putting that as one of the first features.

The only other real difference (besides the order of some features) is going from a total lock-in commitment for a long term, heavily research oriented (speculative) in house blockchain to being free to use whichever among the many open source candidates (who are already progressing) first reaches the specs needed to fulfill our primary and original goal of a fully distributed network with a built-in attention-economic system, for social media and more.  Rchain is still in the race, but we are not able to delay getting an AMP utilizing alpha released by unknown and unreasonably long time-frames by betting all the funds we raised on that horse.  Remember, there are supporters who participated in the 2015 raise who are first in line to have their expectations met.

There currently does not exist a Blockchain answering our requirements, able to run the Attention Economy logic in a secure and scalable manner.

We will continually follow and research the available Blockchains that are most compatible with our requirements. As we all know, this is a rapidly evolving space. It’s especially important for us to find a stable blockchain solution with a good smart contracting story.

That quote from the latest website is an echo from day one; since that time, a billion dollars has been invested into other blockchain projects, and progress is being made on many fronts by sizable dev teams.

Supporters of our 2016 raise were given an 18-24 month timeline before the blockchain features that were discussed could be expected.  We are confident that the chance the market will likely produce a blockchain with the right specs faster than that timeline is pretty good, and in the worst case, still have the fallback option of Rchain.

In other words, Synereo has taken all stakeholders into consideration, and made the conservative choices necessary to give the project the highest chances of succeeding in the shortest time possible.  
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Big mistake loser.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I want all the best to Synereo, really! I believe they may work hard on something and succeed in it. I hope so. However, it is undeniable that they downgraded their product vision to less than half of the marketed product. I am not discussing whether the value of AMPs will go up or down (although the market price already gives us a clue on that). The point is that people bought an idea, a concept, that is no longer, but didn't get the opportunity to get back their money, and that's unfair, to say the least.

RChain was never half of anything.  RChain was suppose to be a means to an end.  A fully decentralized social media network / platform was always the primary goal.  That primary goal is still the target and now has a much better roadmap to achieve the outcome.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I want all the best to Synereo, really! I believe they may work hard on something and succeed in it. I hope so. However, it is undeniable that they downgraded their product vision to less than half of the marketed product. I am not discussing whether the value of AMPs will go up or down (although the market price already gives us a clue on that). The point is that people bought an idea, a concept, that is no longer, but didn't get the opportunity to get back their money, and that's unfair, to say the least.
Jump to: