Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 196. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
No its not manipulation do not be delusional. I was so excited about this project. As further they go as scam they look. Greg left so they do not have imagination any more as always only promise making. Everyone wants out until real software which works and is not a broken useless crap.

Fuck you shill, every post you make has been attacking this thread.

You expect me to believe a single word from you? Ha.

Read my post history and go cry....
You are a newbie so your history doesn't matter.

Your opinion doesn't matter, too.

Also, anyone with any reputation here can be a scammer as we all love money.

Everyone here is for the money. We love not bitcoin but the value of BITCOIN.

We all are greedy and delusional beings. Here newbie or legendary doesn't matter as long as it is reasonable high quality post to look at.  

I hold amps, but I am not afraid to say what I think as it is truth. Synereo took half year to develop a road map with out any dates. I was thinking that maybe at last I will see when alpha comes out.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
LOL, this junk has 300 btc buy support? The world is unfair, better coins like sjcx and stratis only have 100 btc buy support, and their market caps are more than 6 million usd, but this shit has 3-4 million usd. Whales you invest the wrong projects, leave it, and dump it.  Grin

Whales are using buy walls to prop up price to offload at 6k, before taking it back down to retest 4k.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
So what's the official amount of AMP to be burned?
Activity: 249
LOL, this junk has 300 btc buy support? The world is unfair, better coins like sjcx and stratis only have 100 btc buy support, and their market caps are more than 6 million usd, but this shit has 3-4 million usd. Whales you invest the wrong projects, leave it, and dump it.  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why didn't you add timeline?
Activity: 498
No its not manipulation do not be delusional. I was so excited about this project. As further they go as scam they look. Greg left so they do not have imagination any more as always only promise making. Everyone wants out until real software which works and is not a broken useless crap.

This project is totally scamed ... Now sell your coins  They are enjoying with our bitcoins .. There is no value of AMP in market now
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

You are a newbie so your history doesn't matter.
Big announcement was: have no idea what blockchain can be used, so will launch a website instead.  

Passed almost half year and they released just a road-map with out any dates. Yea, how convenient. THank you very much for that.
Activity: 356
Big announcement was: have no idea what blockchain can be used, so will launch a website instead.  

legendary

No its not manipulation do not be delusional. I was so excited about this project. As further they go as scam they look. Greg left so they do not have imagination how to professionally scam. As always only promise making. Everyone wants out until real software which works and is not a broken useless crap.

How convenient it is to issue couple colored coins. SO inexpensive... Further you build just crappy websites, road-maps, white papers and everyone falls for it. So easy... Publish couple news articles, videos and you crowd-fund 6 m. from retards like me.

Well done.
legendary
Manipulation on polo, big time Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Waited 2 weeks for this crap xD

Yep, see yall under 1k 😆
I have been rekt by thousands and tousands. One of the shitties project we have on here.  AMP a super SHITCOIN and its now OFFICIAL
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I would expect price to slide a lot more over the coming hours and days... Not trying to fud at all just saying... No dates on their timeline means no reason to hold right now for 99.999% of traders.
Like why create a roadmap with no timelines... At least put estimations out there. We don't know if you're planning on releasing the alpha in a reasonable time frame or not. No serious investor would sign off on this crap...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Well I am happy for half-decent update but honestly......after 1 month i expected WAY MORE?! WTH?!

I pray market maker whales come back to AMP sometime in 2017 it is the only hope for price back up, else it will be dead all year, fuck Sad
THanks for shitty update.... until next time. I am so disappointed.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
And the price is dumping , brilliant.
Activity: 181
Well done, Synereo! I love the new roadmap. I would definetely like to see a time line for it though (I'm assuming they're already working on it).
Jump to: