Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 195. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Lots of scumbag newbie shill accounts is always a sign something is about to happen.

3k sat will be soon, just like the previous dump, this time is the official funeral of amp, dor(dog) is incompetent and impotent, that is why he kicked greg to show he is a man, but he turned out to be a boy.

Greg was a professional scammer do not even dare to compare him with DOR as he is a bad scammer.  

I really like Dor meditation stuff and his accent is epic.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Activity: 144
Your thoughts on the "upgraded mission and Roadmap"?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Lots of scumbag newbie shill accounts is always a sign something is about to happen.

3k sat will be soon, just like the previous dump, this time is the official funeral of amp, dor(dog) is incompetent and impotent, that is why he kicked greg to show he is a man, but he turned out to be a boy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Do you wanna a conspiracy theory:

The most money as always make developers and their fiends. They know what will happen and plan things out ahead.

They did not provided real road map with dates on purpose to dump coins to make more money in long term.

They always know when they will do a release and all their waporware PR.

Piss off retard
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

The most money as always make developers and their fiends. They know what will happen and plan things out ahead.

They did not provided real road map with dates on purpose to dump coins to make more money in long term.

What's your point coming to this thread? Do you even own amps?

legendary
Activity: 1288

Something is about to happen is even bigger price fall... Smiley

It will take more than that to shake me.
Yeh, its good to shake those weakhands sometime Smiley

Seen manipulation like this so many times, it can be brutal for the newbies.

I personally think the people who use newbie troll accounts to attack a coin really are the scum of the earth.

But what if what most are expecting which is a pump does not come. That's what im scared of right now.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
If you dump amps now then go ahead but propably just stupid trader who dont have any idea about Synereo will dump his Amps at those prices..
Synereo have its actual value and now its just been undervalued because of recent bitcoin pump and its effect on alts.

It's not stupid. It just dropped below a support line. It makes no sense to hold at this price. Even the most optimistic trader would look to buy in at 4800-5000 now - the next support. Personally I don't think that will hold either but we'll see.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

Yeh, its good to shake those weakhands sometime Smiley
legendary

Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
If you dump amps now then go ahead but propably just stupid trader who dont have any idea about Synereo will dump his Amps at those prices..
Synereo have its actual value and now its just been undervalued because of recent bitcoin pump and its effect on alts.

legendary
When is the press release expected?

Look in their Blog. There is something "very valuable". As PR project, definitely they could publish few articles. Synereo is the best on vapor-ware PR.

Thanks for the fud. Move along now.

Look in their Blog. There is something "very valuable". As PR project, definitely they could publish few articles. Synereo is the best on vapor-ware PR.

I am very afraid that on the end they just consume all money and will leave us with full hands of crap. And my bag full of AMP will be REKT for life.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
LOL, this junk has 300 btc buy support? The world is unfair, better coins like sjcx and stratis only have 100 btc buy support, and their market caps are more than 6 million usd, but this shit has 3-4 million usd. Whales you invest the wrong projects, leave it, and dump it.  Grin

It won't last. It's most likely just 1 or 2 whales trying to get out by placing huge buy walls and selling in small amounts to people who think market depth matters when it doesn't lol.
They'll pull the walls once people start actually selling into them.
Jump to: