Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 193. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Today was supposed to be the announcement. Was it made?

Yes. As expected. It was a non-event.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Price moving does not mean a healthy coin. Just support but don't jam it down everyone's throat.

Yes it does.

High volatility correlates with a lot of news coming out, which means that events are happening wit hthe coin. If no news are coming out, then the price line is flat, as if it were dead, and forgotten.

Volatility is necessary for an active and healthy coin, especially upward trending volatility.

Im done with you. Good luck with amps.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Price moving does not mean a healthy coin. Just support but don't jam it down everyone's throat.

Yes it does.

High volatility correlates with a lot of news coming out, which means that events are happening wit hthe coin. If no news are coming out, then the price line is flat, as if it were dead, and forgotten.

Volatility is necessary for an active and healthy coin, especially upward trending volatility.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Today was supposed to be the announcement. Was it made?

Ok but take it down a few notches. You don't need to be "amps are the best in every post" If its going to make it its going to make it without your sales tactics. Just be supportive but not over bearing at the ale time. You'll get a much better response from others of you take that route.

I disagree, we need to show our support for it, so that others can feel the positive energy. A boring discussion = price won't move, and a sad discussion will make the price go down, and we want neither, we want the price to go up!

Amps are the best!

Ok but take it down a few notches. You don't need to be "amps are the best in every post" If its going to make it its going to make it without your sales tactics. Just be supportive but not over bearing at the ale time. You'll get a much better response from others of you take that route.

I disagree, we need to show our support for it, so that others can feel the positive energy. A boring discussion = price won't move, and a sad discussion will make the price go down, and we want neither, we want the price to go up!

Amps are the best!

Your starting to sound like a salesman. Is that what you do for a job by any chance.

No. I am just an enthusiastic investor in AMP.

I want it to succeed very hard because I can make a lot of money from this. And I believe it will.

simple, the culture on cryptoworld.
price go up : this coin is good, the best, etc.
price go down : this coin is scam, etc.

And interesting pattern isn't it.

I would also add this to it:
price go down : this coin is scam and they start creating many newbie accounts to spread FUD, crash the price and try to buy it back lower, etc.

Your starting to sound like a salesman. Is that what you do for a job by any chance.

No. I am just an enthusiastic investor in AMP.

I want it to succeed very hard because I can make a lot of money from this. And I believe it will.

And interesting pattern isn't it.

I would also add this to it:
price go down : this coin is scam and they start creating many newbie accounts to spread FUD, crash the price and try to buy it back lower, etc.

Don't be envious, that's a bad trait to have, be supportive of yours and everyone elses position like you have been and good things will come of it.

Of course I didn't mean it literally, said that figuratively.

Because those that buy now, I believe have a great gift in front of them, that they simply can't appreciate.

I mean buying a piece of the future of social media for only 5737 satoshi , that is a once in a lifetime opportunity in my opinion, and those that miss this opportunity will probably feel depressed the rest of their lives. You can literally miss a chance to become a very wealthy person here, in my opinion.

good to see positif thinking here, i'm also have some AMP on my poloniex account. just be patient  Wink

When I woke up this morning and saw the price drop, I was a little bit sad, but then I have remembered myself why I have invested in the first place.

I don't just invest in silly short term trades. I invest in life-changing opportunities only, I like big ROI, and I invest longterm if necessary.

Nobody knows when will Synereo become successful, but when it does, then I believe it will pay back all the patience very very genereously.

Sure but we dont need a salesman to tell us that. Shocked
Activity: 784

Don't be envious, that's a bad trait to have, be supportive of yours and everyone elses position like you have been and good things will come of it.

Because those that buy now, I believe have a great gift in front of them, that they simply can't appreciate.

I mean buying a piece of the future of social media for only 5737 satoshi , that is a once in a lifetime opportunity in my opinion, and those that miss this opportunity will probably feel depressed the rest of their lives. You can literally miss a chance to become a very wealthy person here, in my opinion.

good to see positif thinking here, i'm also have some AMP on my poloniex account. just be patient  Wink

When I woke up this morning and saw the price drop, I was a little bit sad, but then I have remembered myself why I have invested in the first place.

I don't just invest in silly short term trades. I invest in life-changing opportunities only, I like big ROI, and I invest longterm if necessary.

Nobody knows when will Synereo become successful, but when it does, then I believe it will pay back all the patience very very genereously.

good to see positif thinking here, i'm also have some AMP on my poloniex account. just be patient  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Big announcement was: have no idea what blockchain can be used, so will launch a website instead.  

There are most probably just two options left

• Stamp that AMP
  • just Churn it like butter

I'm leaning toward the latter.  Maybe I'm just biased.
Activity: 784

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!
good to see positif thinking here, i'm also have some AMP on my poloniex account. just be patient  Wink
Just checked my account and looks like I've been getting orders filled the whole way down today. I dont know if its the right thing to be doing but Im still buying. In a year from now this will be worth so much more and most everyone here will be wishing they bought now.

I bought some more too today at 5600. Feeling nervous but determined to come out of this ahead.

I really feel envious about people who can get it for so cheap. I have bought above 6000.

But it doesn't matter. I am in for the long ride. It may take 1 year or 2 years, but I believe in the end I will become very rich from this.

Because the way I see it, the price can easily hit 0.01 BTC and when it does, the world will be ours!

Just checked my account and looks like I've been getting orders filled the whole way down today. I dont know if its the right thing to be doing but Im still buying. In a year from now this will be worth so much more and most everyone here will be wishing they bought now.

I bought some more too today at 5600. Feeling nervous but determined to come out of this ahead.

I really feel envious about people who can get it for so cheap. I have bought above 6000.

But it doesn't matter. I am in for the long ride. It may take 1 year or 2 years, but I believe in the end I will become very rich from this.

Because the way I see it, the price can easily hit 0.01 BTC and when it does, the world will be ours!

Amen brother. You should be the fearless leader of the church of the AMP! Smiley

Thanks, I just have a more open mind, and can see past the storm. I ignore small conflicts like these and focus on the big picture.

• The Phone: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • The Internet: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Bitcoin: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless. They have failed. Who is laughing now?
  • Synereo: People used to laugh at it, they haven't invested in it, because they thought it's worthless.....What will happen?

You see, people create their own destinies, but nobody who is closed minded and ignorant can become rich. Money only comes to people who believe in something. I believe in Synereo!
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

Small minds bitch here all day about their feelings.

Great minds look for the future, and see the values, that ignorant trolls can't.

I believe people who invest early can become multi-millionaires, just like Zuckerberg a young college kid became very very rich with Facebook, while probably nobody believed in him. And now we are here today with Synereo, and so can others become succesful too, right from this thread.

I can be you, it can be me, and it can be everyone else in this thread.

You know who won't become succesful? These trolls and FUDsters, who are constantly spewing hatred.

Small minds bitch here all day about their feelings.

Great minds look for the future, and see the values, that ignorant trolls can't.

I believe people who invest early can become multi-millionaires, just like Zuckerberg a young college kid became very very rich with Facebook, while probably nobody believed in him. And now we are here today with Synereo, and so can others become succesful too, right from this thread.

I can be you, it can be me, and it can be everyone else in this thread.

You know who won't become succesful? These trolls and FUDsters, who are constantly spewing hatred.
Jump to: