Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 207. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I hope team has converted funds to usd before BTC crash , looks like BTC is going down much more.

I'm sure they did and if they didn't then they are stupid as shit and we are all fucked.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
I wonder if the NFX Guild-Deal is pegged to AMP/Synereo or if they are more interested in RChain.
Can Dor or someone else clarify this?

The NFX guys do not believe Greg can deliver anything. They fully support the Synereo team and still hold all of their AMPs.

that's good to know. I'll do the same Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Oh wow. Amps are up a few sat and everyone is dancing around like they just wan to lottery. You guys are fucking stupid.

I wonder why this coin still exists after big scam on investors, 2nd ICO investors got screwed and they still buy this coin, maybe they are too desperate to be bagholders, so they have to buy and rescue themselves.

I bought some AMP for under 4k a few days ago. There's a new ICO from the CTO where you can convert AMP to RHOC. RHOC is going to be amazing. It's going to be better, so much better than Ethereum. You'll actually be able to build dapps on the platform!

I have an ICO for a smaller RChain network coming out soon for my dapps! Follow me on twitter for the latest on that network token.

So if I Swap AMP for Rchain, will I get Rchain and AMP tokens back. Also I will like to ask if the former CTO is holding AMP tokens maybe he is looking to sell his tokens at the best possible price to fund the new baby (RCHAIN)

SPOILER ALERT!

If you give Greg your AMPs, you will end up with nothing.
legendary
I wonder if the NFX Guild-Deal is pegged to AMP/Synereo or if they are more interested in RChain.

The NFX guys do not believe Greg can deliver anything. They fully support the Synereo team and still hold all of their AMPs.

If you look around at the AMP wallets, you get the suspicious feeling that they have actually increased their AMP holdings substantially after Greg's departure.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
is there anything official about burning AMPs?
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
I hope team has converted funds to usd before BTC crash , looks like BTC is going down much more.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Ch-ch-ch-churnin'... People may chase AMPs, but I won't chase AMP's... ch-ch-churnin' https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/v/play/8461/

Nice volatility today... but still nothing substantial.

Happy trading everyone.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
legendary
Could someone tell me the official amount of AMP to be burned?

Thanks.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Oh wow. Amps are up a few sat and everyone is dancing around like they just wan to lottery. You guys are fucking stupid.

I wonder why this coin still exists after big scam on investors, 2nd ICO investors got screwed and they still buy this coin, maybe they are too desperate to be bagholders, so they have to buy and rescue themselves.

I bought some AMP for under 4k a few days ago. There's a new ICO from the CTO where you can convert AMP to RHOC. RHOC is going to be amazing. It's going to be better, so much better than Ethereum. You'll actually be able to build dapps on the platform!

I have an ICO for a smaller RChain network coming out soon for my dapps! Follow me on twitter for the latest on that network token.

So if I Swap AMP for Rchain, will I get Rchain and AMP tokens back. Also I will like to ask if the former CTO is holding AMP tokens maybe he is looking to sell his tokens at the best possible price to fund the new baby (RCHAIN)
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

PREPARE TO FUD THE RCHAIN THREAD!
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
"Synereo’s Blockchain 2.0 based platform, to be released in 2017, incorporates all faculties needed to support decentralized computation without central servers. This includes:

RChain – a next-gen, scalable Blockchain;
Special-K – a storage and content delivery layer for the hosting of various forms of data;
Rholang – a smart contracting language, specifically designed for the parallel execution of processes;
Synereo’s social layer, providing the basic social infrastructure for dApps on the platform: identity, reputation, communications, and so on."

That's what was promised. If for whatever reason it is not the goal anymore, it is time to refund supporters.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I bought in @ 4k as i expect it to be in around the 10k mark on the 20th, after that it's just a gamble on the news.
legendary
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Predictions. Popcorn. Churning.  Grin
legendary

Activity: 739
What a beautiful site to see all the fans climb back out of the woodwork Cheesy
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The price does not stand very cheap the first target 20 k other target 30 k
legendary
Looks like a correction coming.

The price is dirt cheap right about now.
Jump to: