Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 210. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 250
You poor souls. Price is so ugly even the bearded chicks look hot next to it. What are you guys going to do?

Cry and make people not fall into this again. The team can put the remaining coins in their a*s, they wont fool anyone anymore. No one will ever fall for your campaign sale again.

Why dont the team make a try ? We can see how much the community is growing and backers are there, as stated in the previous page.

No community = No project (Simple as that)

The harm is already done!

The damage is done. What goes around... comes around. They deserve the huge curses from the community. It is worthless coin because they ripped off the ico investors who bought above 27 sat
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
You poor souls. Price is so ugly even the bearded chicks look hot next to it. What are you guys going to do?

Cry and make people not fall into this again. The team can put the remaining coins in their a*s, they wont fool anyone anymore. No one will ever fall for your campaign sale again.

Why dont the team make a try ? We can see how much the community is growing and backers are there, as stated in the previous page.

No community = No project (Simple as that)

The harm is already done!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
You guys are so stupid protecting dor and his team. They scammed us and everyone wants to pat them on the back. I cant get with that.

They are Dor's shills and dogs. I hate those scammers.   Angry

he's got a bunch of them dont he.
Activity: 403
You guys are so stupid protecting dor and his team. They scammed us and everyone wants to pat them on the back. I cant get with that.

They are Dor's shills and dogs. I hate those scammers and shills.   Angry
Activity: 141
After the disappointing last months of 2016, what are the next steps here?

A refund or a lawsuit I think are the next steps.

Yeah right. Id like to see that happen. Remember. This is crypto dude and there are no crypto police yet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Crypto is Life!

I would like any of this 2 options
Activity: 448
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Maybe lpwer price, I wish 1k sat will come, I want to buy in the dip. The cheaper the better.

If you didn't buy back already, your window to buy in the dip before the 20th is quickly closing. Just saying. 3.6k was the dip. Don't expect 1k lmao that would put their market cap at ~20% of the money they have to work with. Their valuation should at LEAST be the value of the money they raised plus the estimated value of the work they've done - even ignoring standard valuations which take into account what the value will be in 5-10 years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
To everything, churn churn churn.... For every season, churn churn churn.... a time to gain, a time to lose.... Smiley https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/v/play/8346/
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Maybe lpwer price, I wish 1k sat will come, I want to buy in the dip. The cheaper the better.
Activity: 437
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
the pice of amp  is  so  low.
Activity: 498
So many fuders and trolls in this thread. Cant you all move along and let us soak in our sorrow until things look bright again, then you're welcome to come back and try to fud and troll. I'll even send you a personal invite but kicking us while we are down is downright awful and unfair to the investors.

They're only spreading FUD because they plan on buying back cheaper. They're a little late though (or just some stragglers), AMPs already bottomed. Now is not the time for FUD. They should have already bought and started the hype cycle. Some are probably angry they didn't get at 3.6k I suppose...

I don't know. I bet most of them have never even invested in any of the 2 icos's. I think they are here just to rub salt in our wounds and make us feel bad, which they are doing a great job at. Its like I don't even want to read this thread anymore because its mostly trolls trying to hurt me emotionally.

It is the team who is letting us down. I am an investor. I did invest in the 2nd ICO, 3 BTC, at that time 1.8k usd. I am a tiny fish, not a whale but i am ready to lose this money because i didnt thought that such team could exist in this world.
I don't mean to harm or decrease the project popularity but people saying that you should have use your brain and you can be held responsible for your lost s pure nonesense when it is not use investors aka "donators" who did create this situation. Did the team take responsibilty of the this disaster and said sorry to the community ?? Are they even considering a refund ?? This should tick your head. Did they give a reason why not ? Are they listening to the community ?

AMP will rock again just watch ...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
So many fuders and trolls in this thread. Cant you all move along and let us soak in our sorrow until things look bright again, then you're welcome to come back and try to fud and troll. I'll even send you a personal invite but kicking us while we are down is downright awful and unfair to the investors.

They're only spreading FUD because they plan on buying back cheaper. They're a little late though (or just some stragglers), AMPs already bottomed. Now is not the time for FUD. They should have already bought and started the hype cycle. Some are probably angry they didn't get at 3.6k I suppose...

I don't know. I bet most of them have never even invested in any of the 2 icos's. I think they are here just to rub salt in our wounds and make us feel bad, which they are doing a great job at. Its like I don't even want to read this thread anymore because its mostly trolls trying to hurt me emotionally.

Toughen your feels.

Whats that suppose to mean. I don't speak in broken english sentences.

Toughen up!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."
Crypto is Life!

It is the team who is letting us down. I am an investor. I did invest in the 2nd ICO, 3 BTC, at that time 1.8k usd. I am a tiny fish, not a whale but i am ready to lose this money because i didnt thought that such team could exist in this world.
I don't mean to harm or decrease the project popularity but people saying that you should have use your brain and you can be held responsible for your lost s pure nonesense when it is not use investors aka "donators" who did create this situation. Did the team take responsibilty of the this disaster and said sorry to the community ?? Are they even considering a refund ?? This should tick your head. Did they give a reason why not ? Are they listening to the community ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Toughen your feels.

Whats that suppose to mean. I don't speak in broken english sentences.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Toughen your feels.
Jump to: