Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 224. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
where is silicon valley ? where is world computer ?  Cheesy

WELCOME TO STEEMIT!

Steem is a blockchain-based social media platform where anyone can earn rewards.

https://steemit.com
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
where is silicon valley ? where is world computer ?  Cheesy

In Gregs pants if you'd like to go find them.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533

In the dream, made by scammer devs' mouth
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
People are really short sighted. Dor has been working on the attention economy and the social network for years. Now with funding going towards building an awesome product I would be betting on them.

I know. That's why im just holding for news in 2017. I did not invest to become a millionaire on this overnight and I have the patience to wait years but Dor better do something over the next few moths to show me how beautiful the next few years will be.

Well each to their own, I invested to make my million and this fucker has done a number on me. Glad you are happy being taken from behind.
Activity: 304
People are really short sighted. Dor has been working on the attention economy and the social network for years. Now with funding going towards building an awesome product I would be betting on them.

I know. That's why im just holding for news in 2017. I did not invest to become a millionaire on this overnight and I have the patience to wait years but Dor better do something over the next few moths to show me how beautiful the next few years will be.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thats just speculation...

Yeah. Just bagholders now wishing for the price to rise. I like AMP idea, but management are running it to the ground. No working product yet, but Steemit does. I will place my bet on STEEM.

Maybe if it drop another %50-%70, then I'll ride the trade.

Me too bro. Me too.
Activity: 70
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

Now I understand. What is the penalty for committing this crime?

First, you get your ass fired.  Then, depending on how angry you made your shareholders, you, personally, get your ass sued.

Ouch. That can hurt bad if the investors get real angry. So what's the plan now. Everyone just sits and waits
Huh
Better chance of getting a conviction over Greg's hairdo, at the very least he should be night-sticked by the fashion police for the ponytail. I can't see Greg in court over anything else, who's got the money & time?

The other team members probably have the time and the money if they wanted they could get something done but chances are greg will walk away Scott free and a millionaire.
Activity: 405
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

First, you get your ass fired.  Then, depending on how angry you made your shareholders, you, personally, get your ass sued.

Ouch. That can hurt bad if the investors get real angry. So what's the plan now. Everyone just sits and waits
Huh
Better chance of getting a conviction over Greg's hairdo, at the very least he should be night-sticked by the fashion police for the ponytail. I can't see Greg in court over anything else, who's got the money & time?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Huh
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Thats just speculation...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I no longer care what the market does for the next few weeks or months. I am in HEAVY accumulation mode. See you all on the other side Smiley.

I dont believe you. Why dont you post some screen shots to prove what your saying about you accumulating.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Synereo is still in the renowned sillicon valley incubator right?
Activity: 473
They raise around 4.7 million in the 2nd ICO, but how much did they raise in the 1st ICO?
And looks like there will be another one coming in 1-2 years.

And market cap now is way below the amount raised from 2nd ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Ya looks like people are pretty disgusted with the circus show.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Activity: 75
I no longer care what the market does for the next few weeks or months. I am in HEAVY accumulation mode. See you all on the other side Smiley.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
A better sound quality copy of the hangout yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZ091mMpm8&feature=youtu.be

All drama aside, rebounding from the disruption caused by the CTO change will take at least several weeks to do well.

The new plans aim to deliver an alpha on a faster schedule than was planned before, and the timeline for the funds raised was around 18 months to a Beta, so expectations for results in 60 days are not realistic.

As soon as those plans are finalized, we will communicate them.

You got funding to deliver a BMW, however you will deliver a bicycle, at most, in a faster schedule! How can we express our gratitude??

The only moral thing to be done here is a refund of the crowdsale resources. Otherwise, it is a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
To much noise. Accumulation requires silence. There's to much noise in the thread.

This still cannot be "Floor"
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Regardless of what's going on, you can't go wrong by churning the crap out of it. The only thing that can go wrong is if the exchange disappears or the coin gets de-listed.
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
A better sound quality copy of the hangout yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZ091mMpm8&feature=youtu.be

All drama aside, rebounding from the disruption caused by the CTO change will take at least several weeks to do well.

The new plans aim to deliver an alpha on a faster schedule than was planned before, and the timeline for the funds raised was around 18 months to a Beta, so expectations for results in 60 days are not realistic.

As soon as those plans are finalized, we will communicate them.

Jump to: