Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 428. (Read 879199 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
BitBay was a scam and it screamed that it was one from the first moment. They had nothing to show and people threw good money at them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
more pig anus coin

if buy dump first pump or hold bag

I was starting to believe you in the epay thread but now you are on ignored...

-tb-

He is just broken fud robot, don't know how is it possible to believe even to 10% of what he says.

more pig anus coin

What makes you sure it will have any pump? At this price it could easily go like SMAC, down into Satan's asshole from the opening gate.

Maybe like BitBay, it had $1,000,000 market cap at the end of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
more pig anus coin

I was starting to believe you in the epay thread but now you are on ignored...

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
If my simple calculations are correct the price per coin is little over 13k satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1414
more pig anus coin

What makes you sure it will have any pump? At this price it could easily go like SMAC, down into Satan's asshole from the opening gate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
more pig anus coin

legendary
Activity: 1414
While the team looks a lot better than the SMAC team, I'm not convinced the ico investors will do any better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
seem a nice project, at leas the graphic is.
I'll take a look to this.
legendary
Activity: 924
Downloaded the whitepaper. Oh: hi. Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
looks legit, might invest some  Smiley
something smells here..
yesterday i saw an ann with the same names of the team but other pictures...

Linkplz
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
something smells here..
yesterday i saw an ann with the same names of the team but other pictures...

this is 99% a fake guys..i wont touch this shit
So an ICO giving AMP a 6.5 million USD market cap if you only count the 18% sold. And thats just the first round?

The technology we're using has been in development for 4.5 years and has already received $3.2M in investment. If you compare it to the junk being peddled on these forums nowadays it indeed looks extreme, but if you explore the actual offering, you'll see that it's quite modest and leaves A LOT of room to grow.

Synereo is going to host the crowdsale themselves ? Did I miss something ?

What's the reason it's not going through a trusted third party like Koinify ? Milestones, accountability, transparency... all that jazz.

We are, with the Omni Foundation in the position of reviewers. See the full details here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zLBm8OHt5-81flihJ6iSKEm0WbRa6FL0mJ5ivBN34Po

Synereo is raising the funds which would allow us to reach our first milestone, which is to release a first social networking application on top of our existing technology. Unlike Ethereum, MaidSafe, Factom and the like, we are only selling a small portion of available AMPs instead of attempting to raise as much as possible. We have selected the numbers you see in the original post carefully, based on a business plan taking into account the timelines and expenses getting us to this first milestone.

Our accounts are going to be completely transparent throughout the sale and beyond. The details can be found in our announcement on our blog.
http://blog.synereo.com/2015/03/18/crowdsale/

Quote from: Synereo Crowdsale Announcement
Third party evaluators

Third party evaluators

Wallets holding AMPs designed to be released at a later date will be locked such that an outside evaluator has to certify that the
conditions for their release has been met. AMPs locked in that manner include:

• AMPs used to reward users who migrate to Synereo.
  • AMPs awarded to content creators.
  • AMPs kept for future funding rounds. These AMPs can only be released if and when we do another crowdsale or when accepting
    an investment.

The generation of AMPs as part of the Proof of Social Contribution (PoSC) mechanism, capped at 5% per year, will also require
certification by this third party.

See our Asset Policies document for more details.

Multi-signature mechanism

All Bitcoins received during the crowdsale will be kept in a multi-sig wallet, generated by Armory Lockbox on offline and/or
air-gapped machines. Transactions cannot be generated unless 3 out of 5 keys are used to sign it. This protects the funds received
from any one point of failure, whether theft, the loss of a key, or the inability of one holder to access the wallet.

Some of the keys will be given to external third parties. See our Asset Policies document for more details.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Synereo is going to host the crowdsale themselves ? Did I miss something ?

What's the reason it's not going through a trusted third party like Koinify ? Milestones, accountability, transparency... all that jazz.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
no mining?  way to support the team. sounds like pretty greedy and centralized

my favorite part

If you're interested in buying AMP tokens and supporting Synereo, just do it! If we succeed, a percent here or there will not matter.

just give us money and shut up
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
So an ICO giving AMP a 6.5 million USD market cap if you only count the 18% sold. And thats just the first round?
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
More info available on Synereo's Blog: Crowdsale Announcement.

You are also welcome to read our detailed Whitepaper.

Browse the Learn More section on Synereo.com.

How do we know you won't dump the massive percentage of AMPs you claim you intend to hold onto?

They are locked in addresses that are fully transparent to everyone, only allowed to be moved once a transaction is reviewed and approved by our outside evaluators.

You can track all wallets here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r1G-ROS4vgHK84qfn1CBIxuXZQCCvIicCTQSxW1T_mo/edit#gid=1156984041
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Should be good for a single pump before going to zero and being dead after half a year - like all we see around here. Dev still there or is it abandoned already?
Activity: 316
How do we know you won't dump the massive percentage of AMPs you claim you intend to hold onto?
Jump to: