Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 56. (Read 879196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Sorry dude, I learnt to not click on links provided by scammers. Aventus hurts your eyes? Jesus you are sensitive. And you also have a very weird neurophysiological constitution. If Aventus makes your eyes hurt, you'd rather go and see a psychiatrist. Good luck!
Lol. Great post, man. You are so cool. Now go to your shitcoin thread and leave us alone.

I have this weird feeling that you are taking things a tiny little bit too serious. I am just wondering how persistently you return to this thread and start spamming it. It is really impressive. I am not saying you will be unsuccessful in life. It is exactly that attitude that can get you far. Persistence. And I have never seen someone (I am around for almost 5 years now) who keeps spamming a thread like you. It reminds me a little bit of IconicExpert, but you would definitely be a great competitor for him. My god, that dude was annoying, too. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Guys can someone please help?

I stored AMPs on Electrum.I want to send them back to exchanger.Looks like I cant do it on Electrum (If I can please let me know HOW) so
I entered my private key on Omniwallet,but I dont have enouph BTC to do that on AMP adress.

Looks like a mess,please help to solve

You need a little bit of bitcoin to pay the transaction fees, it doesn't need to be in the same address AMP but you need to pay a fee.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Sorry dude, I learnt to not click on links provided by scammers. Aventus hurts your eyes? Jesus you are sensitive. And you also have a very weird neurophysiological constitution. If Aventus makes your eyes hurt, you'd rather go and see a psychiatrist. Good luck!
Lol. Great post, man. You are so cool. Now go to your shitcoin thread and leave us alone.
legendary

Diego you are spending a considerable amount of time to make your point of view clear specifically in this thread. And you seem to never get bored. Why is that?
What is all this aventus nonsense of you ? It hurts my eyes. I think you are posting in the wrong thread. You should be here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.0;all

Diego you are spending a considerable amount of time to make your point of view clear specifically in this thread. And you seem to never get bored. Why is that?
What is all this aventus nonsense of you ? It hurts my eyes. I think you are posting in the wrong thread. You should be here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955231.0;all
legendary
In other words: he had a loss of 50% denominated in BTC (BTC was less than 1k USD on Jan 1st).

Considering AMP is a big handicap, I think his performance was normal.
Well, that's compared to BTC and the year isn't over yet. BTC had a very though time this year because of all these scaling issues. But compared to other coins 150 % is nothing. Dash, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, NEM, NEO, ... you have any idea how much these coins went up ? 1000s of %. And I don't want to attack anyone for having missed all these coins. Sometimes you invest in the wrong thing. That can happen. But please, don't start bragging about 150 % gain in a market where many coins went up 1000s of %.

Also don't forget that BTC is a 'safe' investment. AMP is definitely not. It can go to the moon, or it can go to 0 really fast. But BTC is safe. And if the ETF is approved or the stock market crashes BTC will go insane.

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Guys can someone please help?

I stored AMPs on Electrum.I want to send them back to exchanger.Looks like I cant do it on Electrum (If I can please let me know HOW) so
I entered my private key on Omniwallet,but I dont have enouph BTC to do that on AMP adress.

Looks like a mess,please help to solve
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
In other words: he had a loss of 50% denominated in BTC (BTC was less than 1k USD on Jan 1st).

Well, that's compared to BTC and the year isn't over yet. BTC had a very though time this year because of all these scaling issues. But compared to other coins 150 % is nothing. Dash, Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, NEM, NEO, ... you have any idea how much these coins went up ? 1000s of %. And I don't want to attack anyone for having missed all these coins. Sometimes you invest in the wrong thing. That can happen. But please, don't start bragging about 150 % gain in a market where many coins went up 1000s of %.

Also don't forget that BTC is a 'safe' investment. AMP is definitely not. It can go to the moon, or it can go to 0 really fast. But BTC is safe. And if the ETF is approved or the stock market crashes BTC will go insane.

Investing in AMP is definitely a mistake. No real value here. He either fails to see it or he knows it and is trying to deceive other people to buy and let him out at minimum loss.

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Why does he keep shilling about AMP reaching the moon ? option 1: he gone full in at high prices and made a very big loss.  Option 2 , he bought at 2000 sat but never sold during ICO for 2000 percent profit , so he's an total idiot.  Option 3: he's a sockpuppet from the crew.
I think he more or less went all-in AMP. He bought AMP cheap, it went up but now it came back. So his profits are not that big anymore. It is actually quite sad to see someone make this little gain because of going all-in on altcoins. Everyone in crypto should have BTC and/or ETH as their main investment and then maybe diversify in some other altcoins hoping to win the jackpot. If the stock market crashes BTC will go hyperparabolic. You will be hitting yourself against the head if you miss that because you went all-in on a few altcoins.

Why does he keep shilling about AMP reaching the moon ? option 1: he gone full in at high prices and made a very big loss.  Option 2 , he bought at 2000 sat but never sold during ICO for 2000 percent profit , so he's an total idiot.  Option 3: he's a sockpuppet from the crew.
I think he more or less went all-in AMP. He bought AMP cheap, it went up but now it came back. So his profits are not that big anymore. It is actually quite sad to see someone make this little gain because of going all-in on altcoins. Everyone in crypto should have BTC and/or ETH as their main investment and then maybe diversify in some other altcoins hoping to win the jackpot. If the stock market crashes BTC will go hyperparabolic. You will be hitting yourself against the head if you miss that because you went all-in on a few altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i made way more trading other shit than this...save for selling most amp at/near top back in Spring time Smiley  Cool
will rebuy cheap now MAYBE...but jesus it's sad this thing just WON'T get to a new solid floor?!!  like shit it just keeps pnd'ing every few months lol.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
That's exactly my point. Bitcoin went x10. Ethereum went x50. Every top 10 coin had a massive surge. I don't want to be harsh to profitgenerator but I just can't read all his nonsense and not say anything. First it was his supposed 135.000 % ROI. Then all these times he said AMP would go to the moon for sure. Then how he has rich followers and they will make AMP go to the moon. And now this nonsense that he has an amazing portfolio because of 150 % return. Come on, man. When is this guy ever gonna say something that doesn't offend the IQ of the people here ?

Like i said he's a clown.

Dude, you're the worst trader/investor ever, if you just followed the market you'd have made almost 10x this year, for doing nothing!
That's exactly my point. Bitcoin went x10. Ethereum went x50. Every top 10 coin had a massive surge. I don't want to be harsh to profitgenerator but I just can't read all his nonsense and not say anything. First it was his supposed 135.000 % ROI. Then all these times he said AMP would go to the moon for sure. Then how he has rich followers and they will make AMP go to the moon. And now this nonsense that he has an amazing portfolio because of 150 % return. Come on, man. When is this guy ever gonna say something that doesn't offend the IQ of the people here ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Is AMP the worst performing ICO or can you find something even worse?

Will it ever be above ICO price and what can make it happen?

My regular followers that comment on my posts have around 5000-25000$ balances.

They all know about AMP, maybe they are just waiting for a good opportunity to buy more, some of them have already bought AMP.
Thanks for having made all AMP holders rich this year with your Steemit posts and followers  Roll Eyes

The year is not over yet, surprizes might come later on in autumn once Wildspark get more users.

But it's not just AMP that I have talked about. My portfolio is still up 150% YTD even with AMP being down. My followers made a lot of money as well.

Dude, you're the worst trader/investor ever, if you just followed the market you'd have made almost 10x this year, for doing nothing!

They all know about AMP, maybe they are just waiting for a good opportunity to buy more, some of them have already bought AMP.
Thanks for having made all AMP holders rich this year with your Steemit posts and followers  Roll Eyes

The year is not over yet, surprizes might come later on in autumn once Wildspark get more users.

But it's not just AMP that I have talked about. My portfolio is still up 150% YTD even with AMP being down. My followers made a lot of money as well.
So in a market where many coins have gone x20-x60 you are bragging about x2.5 return ? You kidding me ? Since I started flip coins again this friday I already made x2.5 and we arent even a week further.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Thanks for having made all AMP holders rich this year with your Steemit posts and followers  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
From now on its time for organic growth. Starting with wild spark! Every week 8000 amp in the competition. The higher the price, the more attractive to compete!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Im in AMP for a year already. Hope its technology will be able to deal with non-blockchain services of that kind. Only in that case we will have bright future

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you learnt from your mistake and make good money in the years to come!

Thanks for having made all AMP holders rich this year with your Steemit posts and followers  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: