Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 53. (Read 879196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I was once more overwhelmed by Diego's dedication to this thread Cheesy holy....
Well, have a look at the sentiment. All these people that were first saying that I was a troll only looking for people to dump their coin so I could buy cheap ... look how they are crying now. As I said, I am not a troll. I was actually trying to help them because I already got burned by AMP last year. So I know you couldn't trust this coin. All these happy moontalkers have destroyed these people's portfolio. Many are now in loss because of them. I told them to sell when the surge looked over. I got attacked like crazy. There was even a butthead that looked up my post history here to proof I was a FUDder Cheesy. Well, where is he now ? Is he happy that people lost money now ? Where are all these moontalkers now ? Suddenly they are all very quiet.

In the meanwhile when I said to sell AMP, I started trading other coins and I made 150 % BTC gain instead of 75 % BTC loss. So really I don't really care about you thinking it is funny I don't give up posting. I think people already figured out that you are a scam.

People figured out that I am a scam? What does that even mean?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I was once more overwhelmed by Diego's dedication to this thread Cheesy holy....
Well, have a look at the sentiment. All these people that were first saying that I was a troll only looking for people to dump their coin so I could buy cheap ... look how they are crying now. As I said, I am not a troll. I was actually trying to help them because I already got burned by AMP last year. So I know you couldn't trust this coin. All these happy moontalkers have destroyed these people's portfolio. Many are now in loss because of them. I told them to sell when the surge looked over. I got attacked like crazy. There was even a butthead that looked up my post history here to proof I was a FUDder Cheesy. Well, where is he now ? Is he happy that people lost money now ? Where are all these moontalkers now ? Suddenly they are all very quiet.

In the meanwhile when I said to sell AMP, I started trading other coins and I made 150 % BTC gain instead of 75 % BTC loss. So really I don't really care about you thinking it is funny I don't give up posting. I think people already figured out that you are a scam.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/Board%20Meeting%20Minutes%2008-10-17.pdf

"Evan asked how many of the AMPs have been sold, and Greg replied about 4 million, out of 10 million. Greg and Ed agreed on the goal to sell all AMPs but Ed requested a faster timeline."

There could have been a dump of near a million amps yesterday, and that document is dated the 10th. They could be virtually done with it about now actually.
So this Greg guy is dumping AMP the complete time ? Good to know. It means that AMP is very undervalued. On the other hand, if he still has 60 % to dump and the Synereo team is also considering to dump part of their holdings, then it may take a very long time before these periodical AMP dumps are over.

There are nearly 1 billions tokens issued, around 900 million blocked waiting to be dumped. Dumps won't be over...

The number of AMPs in the available supply is not enough to run the eventual project. As  the synereo project expands in scope more amps will be released in a controlled fashion. Personally  I don't think there's enough!
I have 150k of the existing supply. Lets say existing supply is about 100 million with the recent releases. So personally I have 0.0015% of existing supply. Therefore 666 people could hold what I am holding and all supply would be gone. I do not consider these numbers to be large. Let us look at a few years down the road and the project is fully rolled out and all amps are in circulation, about 950 million. So for the entire amount to be held by investors like me it would take only 6300 people. Of course that number of people could not even attempt to corner the market as the price would be off to infinity.

So that's the bottom line. 6300 investors with 30k fiat to invest today could buy the entire supply. Of course that's just a thought experiment, there will be people with one amp and people with 1 million amps. Nevertheless the question you have to ask yourself is this a lot or not?
Activity: 42
I hope to take off soon. I'm standing on the top of the mountain waiting for profit
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Haven't bee around in a while: any news from the dev team? I just scanned through the last few pages and I was once more overwhelmed by Diego's dedication to this thread Cheesy holy....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

This has turned out to be my worst buy ever. lol.

Gonna be a long time before I break even on this shit.

So my worst fears of founder dumping is confirmed?  FUCK THIS FUCKING COMPANY AND THIS SHITCOIN.

Devs awarded them selves 60M, plus Greg been dumping his 10M.

Activity: 784
So you are comparing the first Altcoin and Coblee with AMP (the one who worked at coinbase and is really active on twitter)? even if you do... LTC didn't gained too much, what happened was BTC multiplied his value. Patience without a plan will make you loose money (from self experience, a few years ago I invested on some promising coins like minerals, and it was a really bad investment). I would like to see some info from Devs about the huge stash of coins they have, what are they going to do with that? That point looks te be the primary issue, since ppl don't want to get coins at this value if those coins are going to be dumped (or currently being dumped).

Patience will reap rewards, I literally held LTC for years when it was between $1 & $4. Paid off in the end... FUD and BS aside, Synereo is a strong project, I'm very confident it will reap great rewards over the coming year... Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO

So my worst fears of founder dumping is confirmed?  FUCK THIS FUCKING COMPANY AND THIS SHITCOIN.

We got scammed and it was quite obvious when they refused to refund investors when their plan went wrong at the very beginning. No need for 6 confirmations.
Activity: 7

I cannot believe that AMP coin has appeared on Poloniex...
Activity: 338

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Patience will reap rewards, I literally held LTC for years when it was between $1 & $4. Paid off in the end... FUD and BS aside, Synereo is a strong project, I'm very confident it will reap great rewards over the coming year... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
It would be stupid for a company to call a dump of that size, if you were dumping coins, you would like to sell first (and not risking to have an empty book of buy orders), AMP is not a big market, not buying this (the dump is real, but not sure who is performing this)

https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/Board%20Meeting%20Minutes%2008-10-17.pdf

"Evan asked how many of the AMPs have been sold, and Greg replied about 4 million, out of 10 million. Greg and Ed agreed on the goal to sell all AMPs but Ed requested a faster timeline."

There could have been a dump of near a million amps yesterday, and that document is dated the 10th. They could be virtually done with it about now actually.
So this Greg guy is dumping AMP the complete time ? Good to know. It means that AMP is very undervalued. On the other hand, if he still has 60 % to dump and the Synereo team is also considering to dump part of their holdings, then it may take a very long time before these periodical AMP dumps are over.

Activity: 784
It would be stupid for a company to call a dump of that size, if you were dumping coins, you would like to sell first (and not risking to have an empty book of buy orders), AMP is not a big market, not buying this (the dump is real, but not sure who is performing this)

There are nearly 1 billions tokens issued, around 900 million blocked waiting to be dumped. Dumps won't be over...
What a mess. I hope investors don't go all-in on this. Untill dumps are not over, your money is not safe here.
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO

Activity: 17
40% gone, 60% to go.
Where did you get these figures ?

40% gone, 60% to go.
Where did you get these figures ?
I'm waiting for a bigger dips to add more AMP's on my position.
How do you know the bottom ? people said 12000 sat was the botton ,  5000 sat was the bottom.
Maybe 1000 sat is the bottom ? or 500 sat? this coin is like paycoin big fraud.
You don't need to call the bottom exactly. Between 3000-6000 sat looks like a good price to accumulate AMP. Don't forget to take profits on the way up.

I remember your signature had a huge ROI and I was curious about it. I remember the calculation was wrong. You multiplied many times the same capital. For example 5 investments ROI were added. It was just like saying the ROI of making 5 BTC becoming 10 BTC was more than 100%, because each of the 5 BTC doubled, then it is 500% gain for example. 100% x 5. Totally wrong.
I pointed this out many times. But he kept holding on to his wrong calculations. Moreover the ROI he calculated wasn't even his real ROI. His real ROI is 150 %, as he mentioned a few days ago. So he suddenly went from an ROI of 135.000 % to one of 150 % and then he calls me a troll  Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: