Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 57. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
This add on is really good. Works fine and I see bright future with consistent development. Decentralised YouTube.

I haven't read the terms and conditions but I think there is also limitations in Wildspark. Videos with registered copyrights are probably prohibited as it will spark governments to take action.
You have no idea what copyright is. Once you take a photo, video, draw a picture, write a poem etc. - you are copyright owner immediately. Copyright is automatic and no need any official registration with government office.
Regarding copyright - WildSpark is perfectly OK to use.  Smiley

He was probably referring to the embedding of Youtube videos on Wildspark.me website, I explained it above.

Where did you get this figure (8,566,325 $)? Does Steem provide this figure somewhere or did you do your own math?

Steemdb.com shows you the amount in GV, then I convert that into $. It is really that much, I am not exerating, many influential people read my blog.

And I have wrote like 40 posts already about Synereo and AMP. So all my followers know about it.

Others should promote it too, share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc...

In this case I think it is even better: 35 million dollars, not 8.5 million dollars I guess.
I see in your account followers_mvest: 14151455011.297.
Currently: 484.719 STEEM per mvest, which means 29.2 million STEEM. At a price of $ 1.22 per STEEM, it translates to $35 million, not $8.5 million.

Yes the price has changed since, i have to recalculate.

Steemdb.com shows you the amount in GV, then I convert that into $. It is really that much, I am not exerating, many influential people read my blog.

And I have wrote like 40 posts already about Synereo and AMP. So all my followers know about it.

Hello! I just start using Wildspark yesterday and to be honest I think it has an earning potential bigger than Steemit, which I use on a daily basic. Btw I like your content so I will follow you, my username there is @dineroconopcion I will start making Youtube videos for Synereo/WildSpark I have a Spanish cryptocurrency channel with 5,230 Subscribers and growing daily, and 436 Subscribers on my English channel. I do see potential in it, will see how much I'm able to earn in a month Smiley

Yes it depends on Steemit it's hard to earn money now as a newbie, even I barely make like 20$/day there.

And new money making opportunities are now available with Wildspark, if you amplify popular videos quickly it could be an eternal profitgenerator as everyone after you will give you money, though at a decreasing pace.

Yes don't underestimate the potential of Wildspark, it is astronomical.

I have 1581 followers who have a total worth of 8,566,325 $, and I frequently blog about Synereo to spread the word to my audience.
Pfff, man. There is no way to make you stop post nonsense. Steemit followers mean absolutely nothing. 95 % of them will not really follow you. That's a nobrainer. And for those like you that live in some lalala fairytale world the proof is the AMP price. If all those people with that amount of money would really follow you, AMP would not crash like it always does.

Stop spreading nonsense.

Yes most of my followers are inactive, but so what , they are the small accounts anyway.

My regular followers that comment on my posts have around 5000-25000$ balances.

They all know about AMP, maybe they are just waiting for a good opportunity to buy more, some of them have already bought AMP.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Im in AMP for a year already. Hope its technology will be able to deal with non-blockchain services of that kind. Only in that case we will have bright future
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I have 1581 followers who have a total worth of 8,566,325 $, and I frequently blog about Synereo to spread the word to my audience.
Pfff, man. There is no way to make you stop post nonsense. Steemit followers mean absolutely nothing. 95 % of them will not really follow you. That's a nobrainer. And for those like you that live in some lalala fairytale world the proof is the AMP price. If all those people with that amount of money would really follow you, AMP would not crash like it always does.

Stop spreading nonsense.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Hello! I just start using Wildspark yesterday and to be honest I think it has an earning potential bigger than Steemit, which I use on a daily basic. Btw I like your content so I will follow you, my username there is @dineroconopcion I will start making Youtube videos for Synereo/WildSpark I have a Spanish cryptocurrency channel with 5,230 Subscribers and growing daily, and 436 Subscribers on my English channel. I do see potential in it, will see how much I'm able to earn in a month Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
This add on is really good. Works fine and I see bright future with consistent development. Decentralised YouTube.

I haven't read the terms and conditions but I think there is also limitations in Wildspark. Videos with registered copyrights are probably prohibited as it will spark governments to take action.
You have no idea what copyright is. Once you take a photo, video, draw a picture, write a poem etc. - you are copyright owner immediately. Copyright is automatic and no need any official registration with government office.

He was probably referring to the embedding of Youtube videos on Wildspark.me website, I explained it above.

Where did you get this figure (8,566,325 $)? Does Steem provide this figure somewhere or did you do your own math?

In this case I think it is even better: 35 million dollars, not 8.5 million dollars I guess.
I see in your account followers_mvest: 14151455011.297.
Currently: 484.719 STEEM per mvest, which means 29.2 million STEEM. At a price of $ 1.22 per STEEM, it translates to $35 million, not $8.5 million.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO

If someone can bring a lot on the table with only 4 weeks of experience, why would I care about his experience ?

Because that guy is not as reliable as somebody who has been there for years.

It's hard to estimate the profitability from a small sample size.

So if you as a trader make 300% gain in 1 day is less admirable than a guy that makes 30%/year for 10 years straight, because that guys is reliable.

I'd like to ask that profitGenerator and Diego chill on the bickering back and forth, just PM each other, or just meet behind the bike sheds after school and sort it out once and for all. Smiley

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful

Hey I am promoting Wildspark as much as I can, I wrote a blog post about it and shared it on many places

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/can-wildspark-go-viral

I think people have to promote Wildspark , more users = bigger community, and the price ought to reflect that eventually.

So I am doing my part to make this project succesful. You should criticize the worthless trolls instead who do nothing but spread lies and FUD.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Amp at 5k seams like a no brainer. 3k would be even better but I really doubt we see it much lower than 4500-ish. Get some and make sure to dump it the next time it goes around 20k. Have fun.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I dont understand what you are talking about.

Linking to a youtube video is not copyright infringement. Not even embedding one in your website. It's perfectly allowed.

The only thing I can think of is if they embed an already infringing/illegal video, that will be shown on the Synereo website. But then it can just be taken down from the Synereo website.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

If someone can bring a lot on the table with only 4 weeks of experience, why would I care about his experience ?

So if you as a trader make 300% gain in 1 day is less admirable than a guy that makes 30%/year for 10 years straight, because that guys is reliable.

I'd like to ask that profitGenerator and Diego chill on the bickering back and forth, just PM each other, or just meet behind the bike sheds after school and sort it out once and for all. Smiley

I've been away the last few days for a short break, over that time i've been thinking about AMP, what Dor and the team have delivered is something really, really useful

Hey I am promoting Wildspark as much as I can, I wrote a blog post about it and shared it on many places

I think people have to promote Wildspark , more users = bigger community, and the price ought to reflect that eventually.

So I am doing my part to make this project succesful. You should criticize the worthless trolls instead who do nothing but spread lies and FUD.

I like your contributions. Keep it going as I think that's somewhat valuable for sure. Let the trolls troll.

We may see one more dip in alts if the lightning network does go live. Alts have taken quite a beating, so it may not be so drastic this time.
I think for yourself it would be not bad to reason only based on logic and detach yourself from your love towards the altcoins you are holding. I can assure you that if this lightning things is true and goes live, BTC will skyrocket and all alts will get crushed some more in BTC price. The fact that they already got crushed doesn't mean they can't get crushed even more. But lets wait and see what happens on wednesday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Come on Amp. Winter is coming. Time for altcoins to start moving up. Another Bitcoin drama is coming. Altcoins will rule the skies again. I don't know if I regret failing to buy more during the 4000+ sat dip. 
Seriously, I think you should leave your alts before wednesday. BTC segwit is coming and there are rumours that the lightning network is ready.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-come-to-bitcoin-from-tomorrow-reports

If true, Bitcoin will start an insane bullrun and all alts are going to get crushed in BTC price.

We may see one more dip in alts if the lightning network does go live. Alts have taken quite a beating, so it may not be so drastic this time.

When will attention be tokenized by Synereo AMP as advertised in 2016? Don't tell me this Chrome plugin does it...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Come on Amp. Winter is coming. Time for altcoins to start moving up. Another Bitcoin drama is coming. Altcoins will rule the skies again. I don't know if I regret failing to buy more during the 4000+ sat dip. 
Seriously, I think you should leave your alts before wednesday. BTC segwit is coming and there are rumours that the lightning network is ready.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-network-will-come-to-bitcoin-from-tomorrow-reports

If true, Bitcoin will start an insane bullrun and all alts are going to get crushed in BTC price.

Did your life change?  Grin
It did. He is on foodstamps now  Cheesy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^

I will mark aug 13th in the calendar as the day when all of our lives will change.

The innovation and success that Synereo is gonna put out on that day will be like no other.
Did your life change?  Grin
Just got an invitation to test their Chrome extension.
The feeling developers are imitating work, a browser extension, really?
Pages:
Jump to: