Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 80. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Curious how many people will join wildspark per day once the app is open to the public.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is anyone concerned with Synereo dumping 1 mil AMP from Founder Reward Wallet?

Not me, they said they won't sell more AMPS, they already fundraises like 4 million  $ I think.

There was also some talks about coin burning in the future. So it's more likely that the supply will shrink and the price of AMP will go up.

I was also thinking, why would they dump their founder reward when they raised like $ 4 mil USD?

Where did they say they won't sell more AMPs? Are you aware of their June 30 announcement on Slack?

Meanwhile, 400k more AMPs have left Founder Reward Wallet, of which 300k went directly to exchange-looking address.

Oh yes, haven't checked that in a while. Wondering because they said they will sell in times of increasing prices. I think the opposite is rather true Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Thanks again for getting back. I was of the opinion that a split in Bitcoin might be as political and relevant for AMP. For example, if there is a split in Bitcoin and someone produces a fork for AMP simultaneously and gets decent backing from part of the Synereo community, could it happen that AMP splits in any way?

That cant happen because AMP doesnt have a blockchain, it's on the OMNI blockchain. And there are many more projects there like TETHER and things like that. So OMNI has no reason to split.

Thanks for your response profitgenerator212. Makes sense!
Activity: 714
Thanks again for getting back. I was of the opinion that a split in Bitcoin might be as political and relevant for AMP. For example, if there is a split in Bitcoin and someone produces a fork for AMP simultaneously and gets decent backing from part of the Synereo community, could it happen that AMP splits in any way?

That cant happen because AMP doesnt have a blockchain, it's on the OMNI blockchain. And there are many more projects there like TETHER and things like that. So OMNI has no reason to split.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I guess this should be the procedure
https://cryptocollectorsclub.tumblr.com/post/148503299859/how-to-safely-store-synereo-amp-tokens

sorry to ask again.... would appreciate an answer.... ;-)

is there a desktop wallet available for AMP ?

Instead of speculated on what it will be worth later
or get troll messages..... can you focus on assisting
and guiding real average holders ;-)

thanks in advance
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is anyone concerned with Synereo dumping 1 mil AMP from Founder Reward Wallet?

Not me, they said they won't sell more AMPS, they already fundraises like 4 million  $ I think.

There was also some talks about coin burning in the future. So it's more likely that the supply will shrink and the price of AMP will go up.

I was also thinking, why would they dump their founder reward when they raised like $ 4 mil USD?

Where did they say they won't sell more AMPs? Are you aware of their June 30 announcement on Slack?

Meanwhile, 400k more AMPs have left Founder Reward Wallet, of which 300k went directly to exchange-looking address.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
sorry to ask again.... would appreciate an answer.... ;-)

is there a desktop wallet available for AMP ?

Instead of speculated on what it will be worth later
or get troll messages..... can you focus on assisting
and guiding real average holders ;-)

thanks in advance
Activity: 393
don't know any news or updates about all that, but recently found that they have published a new post in their blog on 24th July showing amp distribution formula

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/07/24/wildspark-amp-flow-reward-and-be-rewarded/
Any news about the remaining coins under control of the dev team? Will part of the coins be burned?

Would like to know that as well.
Activity: 490
Any news about the remaining coins under control of the dev team? Will part of the coins be burned?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The split question is certainly interesting. If someone from the dev team could step forward and say something about it that would be great.
Do AMP holders have to take care in anyway with regard to the upcoming Bitcoin developments (SegWit2x)? Is there any specific precaution I need to take?

I think OMNI has announced that they will stay on the longest chain, thus AMP will be on the longest chain.

So there is nothing to worry about. You should probably not do AMP transactions on the blockchain until Segwit is not active.

Thank you for your response. And is it possible that AMP also splits and runs on two chains? Could a scenario happen similar to Bitcoin holders that might afterwards not only hold Bitcoin Core tokens but also Bitcoin Cash tokens?

No, AMP is on Omni, Omni has no intention to split.

Omni is on Bitcoin, and Omni will go with the longest chain.

So AMP will be on the longest chain of Bitcoin ,so no worries.

Thanks again for getting back. I was of the opinion that a split in Bitcoin might be as political and relevant for AMP. For example, if there is a split in Bitcoin and someone produces a fork for AMP simultaneously and gets decent backing from part of the Synereo community, could it happen that AMP splits in any way? Sorry for being stubborn with this one, but I think that splitting and forking is not about intentions of those who want to preserve the status quo. It is in the hands of those who want to depart from the status quo. And open source blockchain technology allows them to do so. So, I might lack a lot of technical knowledge at this point, and that is why I am asking whether it is theoretically possible that I am going to own AMP on two chains after August 1st. Hope that makes my concern clear. Appreciate your inputs profitgenerator212!

If there are multiple bitcoin chains after a split, then logically there will be multiple amp too. The legit amp is the one omni and the devs would pick.

"The legit amp is the one omni and the devs would pick."

I am talking about exactly that sentence. "legit" is relative. It depends on the perspective. If there is a group picking up the "less relevant" AMP split on the "less relevant" Bitcoin chain, then it is also legit from that group's perspective. See ETC with $1.3 bn market cap. If played smart, particular those with insider knowledge and technical expertise could benefit from such a split scenario in a great way, as we have seen with ETC. And it could happen anonymously, assuming a split of AMP is also possible. The Synereo team could just say that they don't know who is backing the "less relevant" AMP split on the "less relevant" Bitcoin chain. Not sure if I am completely mistaken here, but I am just trying to figure it potential scenarios and how to benefit of them should they occur. 
Activity: 79
Do AMP holders have to take care in anyway with regard to the upcoming Bitcoin developments (SegWit2x)? Is there any specific precaution I need to take?

I think OMNI has announced that they will stay on the longest chain, thus AMP will be on the longest chain.

So there is nothing to worry about. You should probably not do AMP transactions on the blockchain until Segwit is not active.

Thank you for your response. And is it possible that AMP also splits and runs on two chains? Could a scenario happen similar to Bitcoin holders that might afterwards not only hold Bitcoin Core tokens but also Bitcoin Cash tokens?

Thanks again for getting back. I was of the opinion that a split in Bitcoin might be as political and relevant for AMP. For example, if there is a split in Bitcoin and someone produces a fork for AMP simultaneously and gets decent backing from part of the Synereo community, could it happen that AMP splits in any way? Sorry for being stubborn with this one, but I think that splitting and forking is not about intentions of those who want to preserve the status quo. It is in the hands of those who want to depart from the status quo. And open source blockchain technology allows them to do so. So, I might lack a lot of technical knowledge at this point, and that is why I am asking whether it is theoretically possible that I am going to own AMP on two chains after August 1st. Hope that makes my concern clear. Appreciate your inputs profitgenerator212!

If there are multiple bitcoin chains after a split, then logically there will be multiple amp too. The legit amp is the one omni and the devs would pick.

Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Wildspark is going to be great!
Activity: 714

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I would like to know that, too.

Same here brother. And I am very interested if Amp is really going to decide on burning those excessive coins being owned by the team. Burn it please for the glory of Amp.

it will be a huge fire!
Activity: 13
Merit: 1

Same here brother. And I am very interested if Amp is really going to decide on burning those excessive coins being owned by the team. Burn it please for the glory of Amp.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Pages:
Jump to: