Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 81. (Read 879196 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Do AMP holders have to take care in anyway with regard to the upcoming Bitcoin developments (SegWit2x)? Is there any specific precaution I need to take?

I think OMNI has announced that they will stay on the longest chain, thus AMP will be on the longest chain.

So there is nothing to worry about. You should probably not do AMP transactions on the blockchain until Segwit is not active.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Recently, a very large volatility in this coin
Most coins ... Due to bitcoin uncertainty.

The sheeple are following the heard and panic dumping.

From what I gather BTC cash is just an alt coin, Just collect your free coins and dump that shit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Most coins ... Due to bitcoin uncertainty.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
@Elokane

Can AMP (Wildspark) be used in the Brave browser? 
Activity: 504
Do AMP holders have to take care in anyway with regard to the upcoming Bitcoin developments (SegWit2x)? Is there any specific precaution I need to take?
There is still some nice accumulation going on!

People are just going crazy about AMP, it's sensational, but it's very attractive. I think the price ought to reflect that at some point as well.

I am definitely looking forward to all the new features that are in the pipeline.
I have one question: would there be any advantage to launch a Synereo clone on the Ethereum network or can anything be done with AMP now that could be done with it would it be running on the Ethereum chain?

AMP is more secure if it's on the BTC chain. The Bitcoin blockchain is the most secure chain.

ETH has some issues, some say that ETH is not scaleable, and you arleady see the hacks and bugs in the ETH codes.

So AMP is much safer if it's on Bitcoin/Omni blockchains.

Is anyone concerned with Synereo dumping 1 mil AMP from Founder Reward Wallet?

Not me, they said they won't sell more AMPS, they already fundraises like 4 million  $ I think.

There was also some talks about coin burning in the future. So it's more likely that the supply will shrink and the price of AMP will go up.

Good point. Thanks for your response.

People are just going crazy about AMP, it's sensational, but it's very attractive. I think the price ought to reflect that at some point as well.

I am definitely looking forward to all the new features that are in the pipeline.
I have one question: would there be any advantage to launch a Synereo clone on the Ethereum network or can anything be done with AMP now that could be done with it would it be running on the Ethereum chain?

AMP is more secure if it's on the BTC chain. The Bitcoin blockchain is the most secure chain.

ETH has some issues, some say that ETH is not scaleable, and you arleady see the hacks and bugs in the ETH codes.

So AMP is much safer if it's on Bitcoin/Omni blockchains.

Not me, they said they won't sell more AMPS, they already fundraises like 4 million  $ I think.

There was also some talks about coin burning in the future. So it's more likely that the supply will shrink and the price of AMP will go up.
legendary
Soon people will be crying that they didn't buy at 10K.  Trust me.
You ask people for blind faith in you. Are you Jezus?

No, I'm the Donald Trump of Crypto.

Soon people will be crying that they didn't buy at 10K.  Trust me.

Put your blind faith in those trump jpegs. Go all in.

Lol, that made me laugh.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Merit: 501
Soon people will be crying that they didn't buy at 10K.  Trust me.

Haha. So true. Trump memes on their way.

No, I Will never go all-in on altcoins. All-in is for bitcoin of ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

No, I'm the Donald Trump of Crypto.

People dont understand how disruptive AMP will be in the social media attention space for content creators. The synereo team doesnt care about fancy dog and pony shows, overhyping with random vague messages such as "big news soon" and tweets and blogs. They have been diligently working on this tech from scratch and it is amazing. Count synereo as a blessing being such a low market cap still and not overvalued like many projects who have yet to deliver. The value will come with adoption and it is inevitable synereo will dominate the space

• Lightweight app
  • No serious competition
  • Ultra cheap price
  • Serious dev team that is bugtesting the product hard, unlike the losers at EDG/Parity
  • Multi-Operating System / Multi-Browser Support
  • Possibly a mobile app in the future as well
  • And MORE...

Why not love AMP?

Merit: 250
People dont understand how disruptive AMP will be in the social media attention space for content creators. The synereo team doesnt care about fancy dog and pony shows, overhyping with random vague messages such as "big news soon" and tweets and blogs. They have been diligently working on this tech from scratch and it is amazing. Count synereo as a blessing being such a low market cap still and not overvalued like many projects who have yet to deliver. The value will come with adoption and it is inevitable synereo will dominate the space
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If the beta is coming out soon,I will buy more AMP coins, I cant resist the low price, at least I am accumulating  for the next pump.My only worry is the possibility of bitcoin disaster in August.
legendary

legendary
Does this coin have masternodes?

No there is nothing like Masternodes with Synereo.

The price is still below the last ICO price i don't understand why somepeople are still comfortable with the price,I guess maybe they are those that bought the dump. This project has really underperformed

True, it doesn't take much for people to dump amp, guess we'll see how it performs after the open beta. Not long now.
Pages:
Jump to: