Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 83. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

From $20 million to $800 million mcap in 3 months?

Delusional much?

Yeah I am the delusional but DASH and other coins did it.

If the VC money comes flowing in (which they might, they love investing in social media apps), the sky is the limit.

I place all my chips on this bet. Mark my words this will be a great project.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Are there any news about the remaining coins that might or might not be burned?

yes they had announced 2-3 months before that burning would happen, but they never shared any more details because they told that they don't want to ruin the surprise Smiley

And a bit off-topic,
Can anyone here clear the fuss going around bitcoin, i mean i just thought that split won't happen by looking at some news, is this right?

If we want to gossip, I think the burn will happen after the Launch, maybe in September, it would be a great timing.

A smooth launch + burning the coin = 200,000 satoshi price  Grin

200,000 satoshi is a bit less, my target is at 400,000 satoshi or $10 within 2 months  Grin Cool

From $20 million to $800 million mcap in 3 months?

Delusional much?
Activity: 393
Merit: 250

yes they had announced 2-3 months before that burning would happen, but they never shared any more details because they told that they don't want to ruin the surprise Smiley

And a bit off-topic,
Can anyone here clear the fuss going around bitcoin, i mean i just thought that split won't happen by looking at some news, is this right?

If we want to gossip, I think the burn will happen after the Launch, maybe in September, it would be a great timing.

A smooth launch + burning the coin = 200,000 satoshi price  Grin

200,000 satoshi is a bit less, my target is at 400,000 satoshi or $10 within 2 months  Grin Cool

And a bit off-topic,

A smooth launch + burning the coin = 200,000 satoshi price  Grin

And a bit off-topic,
Activity: 490
I was watching this asset for a long time and now is good time to buy so I am in. Let's go Synereo.

Finally I see some positive attitude in this thread, I was getting tired of the FUDster trolls. Good choice  Cheesy
Activity: 490
yep, Synereo is very well positioned to go places.

+1

Looking forward to it!
Activity: 504
yep, Synereo is very well positioned to go places.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I was watching this asset for a long time and now is good time to buy so I am in. Let's go Synereo.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
what make AMP raise today, any news guys ?
i am waiting on the floor because lately to bought it  Cry

It's correcting back up after the massive pull back, people dumped during the release of the closed beta, then BTC and eth crashed hard too, so it was a double whammy for AMP. Now BTC and ETH are going back up, and with only a few weeks till we get the open beta the price should keep creeping up.

was too foolish on your side to be waiting at this point, i didn't, i bought tons at 19 cents
all know that soon as the days of  releasing beta will be nearing as they have started to now i.e. less that 4 weeks left then amp wouldn't be sold so low, and it is still good time for you because till 13th august price will be 40-60 cents like it has always been before release, and i doubt hard if anything will go wrong this time, because it has already been enough of skirmishes, this time definitely the grand day will come and this time we all will be the big winners of crypto world and all will come to this thread with envy to see our party Grin Cool
P.S.:- i will quote this post once the big moment comes Grin

i should of listened to Diego about selling, I just didn't think it was retrace so brutally.

Anyways, i'm not too worried about holding the bag a little, in the long run it won't matter.

It's correcting back up after the massive pull back, people dumped during the release of the closed beta, then BTC and eth crashed hard too, so it was a double whammy for AMP. Now BTC and ETH are going back up, and with only a few weeks till we get the open beta the price should keep creeping up.

was too foolish on your side to be waiting at this point, i didn't, i bought tons at 19 cents
all know that soon as the days of  releasing beta will be nearing as they have started to now i.e. less that 4 weeks left then amp wouldn't be sold so low, and it is still good time for you because till 13th august price will be 40-60 cents like it has always been before release, and i doubt hard if anything will go wrong this time, because it has already been enough of skirmishes, this time definitely the grand day will come and this time we all will be the big winners of crypto world and all will come to this thread with envy to see our party Grin Cool
P.S.:- i will quote this post once the big moment comes Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

Why is AMP so slow?
Every time for a long time
legendary

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I bought another batch Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

There has to be a better way to verify.

Well it has to be some kind of verification FB already verifies you by phone so that is that.

If they would ask for people's phone numbers then they would have to collect personal info, and who knows what kind of regulations that would touch.

It's better if they delegate that to other social media instead of them taking that liability. I think its a smart move, but I don't use Facebook either so this will be problematic.

At this point I think they should just do a phone verification, or don't give AMP out to anonymous accounts, and just let people verify with reddit or email.

Why are we discussing this so early after all the fb attack will happen after a long time, first synereo just needs to come out and win some hearts and then it it is a gradual or at least a bit lenghty process of starting to challenge the giants, so at this point we should not care about these petty issues much. And i know they will surely sort this out gradually Wink

Well it has to be some kind of verification FB already verifies you by phone so that is that.

If they would ask for people's phone numbers then they would have to collect personal info, and who knows what kind of regulations that would touch.

It's better if they delegate that to other social media instead of them taking that liability. I think its a smart move, but I don't use Facebook either so this will be problematic.

At this point I think they should just do a phone verification, or don't give AMP out to anonymous accounts, and just let people verify with reddit or email.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I think they want to avoid that someone makes multiple facebooks accounts and signs up multiple times. Everytime you do this, you receive 10 AMP. But true, using the enemy to do so is actually a bit weird.
legendary
As thrilling as this debate has been for the last few days, how about we move the conversation back to AMP?
Well, I have the beta Wildspark installed now. The funny part is that you need facebook to verify your account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I thought AMP wanted to finish Facebook and now it turns out you need facebook for account verification. C'mon, Synereo team, you must be kidding me here  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why on earth would you want to verify via the ememy?

I haven't used FBIbook since 2008, nor will I ever again.

WTF devs??

Pages:
Jump to: