Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANACOIN - cryptocurrency for peace - page 3. (Read 15204 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:36:18 AM
Hello Anacoin Team, do you have a timeframe on when ANA will be added in exchanges? I remember you said 'end of the year' on a decentralized exchange. Looking forward to your update.
Activity: 588
December 26, 2017, 02:11:12 PM
What happened to this project? I thought the ICO raised enough funds to continue  the roadmap.
Is dev any plan to this token to be listed on any exchange?

They said this anacoin will be listed in exchange site by the end of this year bit until now no more update from them what happen to this project if you go tp there aite you can notice that the crowdsale are still in running hmmm. This is not good for every participant & investor of this anacoin.
I hope this project will continue I see the good potential for peace!!!
Go go anacoin
just like you I've also waited so long, I don't really expect a lot of anacoin, anacoin is only intended for coin peace not like any other commercial coin. But I'm still waiting for anacoin can to be listed in trading site, I don't know how developers can so long launch this coin to the public. please give our confirmation about this coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 26, 2017, 07:20:48 AM
What happened to this project? I thought the ICO raised enough funds to continue  the roadmap.

They said this anacoin will be listed in exchange site by the end of this year bit until now no more update from them what happen to this project if you go tp there aite you can notice that the crowdsale are still in running hmmm. This is not good for every participant & investor of this anacoin.
I hope this project will continue I see the good potential for peace!!!
Go go anacoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 04:31:39 AM
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
please do continue this project no matter what happen. Will Continue support ana coin.
Activity: 378
December 18, 2017, 08:43:51 AM
any update about the exchange of this token? price on etherdelta is very low that if I exchange what i got on the bounty i will get less than a dollar.

No more update from the Developer since my last visit of this topic they said if the minimum target are reach they will list this coin from centralized exchange site but until now no update from the team I visit their site and I see no more detailed on how many money they collected this is not nice why they not answering our question hmmmm!!

dev said already have enough money from ico in crypto and fiat but him open ico again for stage 2 because not have enough money for building the project, what do you think about this? just leave from here
December 18, 2017, 02:23:12 AM
any update about the exchange of this token? price on etherdelta is very low that if I exchange what i got on the bounty i will get less than a dollar.

No more update from the Developer since my last visit of this topic they said if the minimum target are reach they will list this coin from centralized exchange site but until now no update from the team I visit their site and I see no more detailed on how many money they collected this is not nice why they not answering our question hmmmm!!
Activity: 630
December 18, 2017, 01:44:59 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 15, 2017, 10:25:49 AM
anacoin , pricw on market etherdelta is under value on ico , so holding for this token i think dev on anacoin is still for work hard
to build and growing this token until can to be listed on big exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
December 14, 2017, 08:54:09 PM
hope for ANACOIN ,  can to be listing on big market on hitbtc it think is good for exhange
keep on proggress ANACOIN , that good in future.
December 14, 2017, 08:49:17 PM
Which exchange we can trade ANAcoin?
The bounty distribution was made already but it seems quiet.

As of now there's no available exchange site for anacoin but the Dev team said it will list in exchange site by the end of this year and if they collected a minimum amount they will listing the anacoin to centralized exchange site but as of now there's no update regarding the listing of this project.
I dont know how much money there collected during the crowdsale .
Activity: 143
December 14, 2017, 01:31:25 PM
Which exchange we can trade ANAcoin?
The bounty distribution was made already but it seems quiet.
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
December 14, 2017, 07:56:37 AM
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

Why not possible to buy tokens with bitcoin but possible with creditcard? Thats not a normal way?

Hi @vogueadagio and @LooseEndUser I suggest you join the telegram channel so you can ask the team directly with your questions.

You can join the telegram channel here https://t.me/ana_anacoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:42:28 AM
Why not possible to buy tokens with bitcoin but possible with creditcard? Thats not a normal way?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 08:31:17 AM
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
December 12, 2017, 09:52:03 PM
I can't wait for this coin to get listed in big exchanges as it is one of my favorite coin this 2017. I have high hopes for this coin and I know it will be valued higher than the ICO price. It could even quadruple your investment

Let see if your talking about will come true now the anacoin team are doing well to promote there project but I guess theres no update regarding how many token there sold during the crowdsale.
I know the team are honest for answering our question hoping anacoin will listed to exchange site soon.;(
lets we see this project , will growing or be shit tokens using religion for platform
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
December 12, 2017, 08:14:08 PM
I can't wait for this coin to get listed in big exchanges as it is one of my favorite coin this 2017. I have high hopes for this coin and I know it will be valued higher than the ICO price. It could even quadruple your investment

Let see if your talking about will come true now the anacoin team are doing well to promote there project but I guess theres no update regarding how many token there sold during the crowdsale.
I know the team are honest for answering our question hoping anacoin will listed to exchange site soon.;(
Activity: 196
December 12, 2017, 02:15:31 PM
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
December 12, 2017, 01:51:00 PM
One bump a day for this wonderful project. This is one of the most underrated coin and it deserves a lot of attention.

It's 100% Legit, the team is so transparent, honest and active and we're talking about a real team here that really exist unlike other scam ICO's using fake names and photos.

I hope people see the value in this coin  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: