Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 10. (Read 115785 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
does it help ?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Can anyone that has the adt v1 cliant please upload the blockchain and or the clian they are useing ( please make sure you dont upload your wallet .dat file )

I have an ADT1 client with the last block on 28th October 2013, height 177940. Going on the time stamp of the debug log, I was running it until March 2014 - nearly 4 months later - so I presume it's fully synced. Does that sound right?

I compiled the client from source on a *nix system, so I can't help if you're after a Windows client.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Can anyone that has the adt v1 cliant please upload the blockchain and or the clian they are useing ( please make sure you dont upload your wallet .dat file )
I can get some nodes runnin for sure! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Only you can finish the swap. Only then other ppl can help! First step.

ADTV2 needs some DNS seed nodes if you want to help.

Also, look to change int64 to int64_t, a change from Berkley DB to LevelDB as it compresses the Blockchain better over time, refactor for logprinting which would clean up the source better and make the wallet easier to load. There is also a lot you can do on the protocol level in regards to how nodes connect to each other with ping/pong messages, time to wait between Syncing and Stake push requests, use of minimal Coinage when sending transactions, use of multiple loadable wallets. Use of Coin Control

Take your pick of the most important, test and push to Github. I've highlighted the most important stuff for you and all of this can be added without any real complaint since it's not changing the Stake rewards.
legendary
ADT developer
well, then get the adt v1 running. what do you need ? If it is not possible then give these 10 ppl thier coins if it seems legit and not unrealistic and they got some kind of proof, like transfers from exchange sites and so on., and then lets get it rollin. And the rest of the unswappeds coins will be used as value to get it runnin.

There is no other way that to get a copy of the chain the people have told me what they think they have and it adds up to more than the remaining coins ( i know for sure all the coins that were swaped in the passed were lagitimate so 1 or more of the people that need to swap are wrong about howmany it is )
well, then get the adt v1 running. what do you need ? If it is not possible then give these 10 ppl thier coins if it seems legit and not unrealistic and they got some kind of proof, like transfers from exchange sites and so on., and then lets get it rollin. And the rest of the unswappeds coins will be used as value to get it runnin.
legendary
ADT developer
there is less than 10 people to swap that i know of so its not really holding adt back  the things that are holding the swap up are the adt1 chain as i need to make sure people actualy have the coins they say they have ( i am sure people dont want me giving out the coins to people that never owned coins in the first place )

Also i did tell people to swap there coins asap when adtv2 was made and the swap server was up for over 3 months
Only you can finish the swap. Only then other ppl can help! First step.
legendary
ADT developer
Just messaged cryptsy to get a move on as they have been messing me around for far to long everyone needs to keep messaging them asking why there wallet is down
legendary
ADT developer
Get some work done now! How hard is it!? Always some excuses! Just do it. DO IT lets go! ;(
Start the adt 1 right now!

I cant spend 24/7 on this forum i have other things that i have to do i am still working on it i just havent been on here as much as everyone would like if people want stuff done faster they should help
Get some work done now! How hard is it!? Always some excuses! Just do it. DO IT lets go! ;(
Start the adt 1 right now!
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Sorry i havent been around over the weekend my gf has been making me go christmas shopping with her

WTF?!?   damn, what a stupid reply/excuse...
we don't care tbh

take your time man,

take
your
time

...no need to rush things before summer 2017, imho.
and if it is delayed in winter 2018, then so be it.

ADT FTW!!!
legendary
ADT developer
Sorry i havent been around over the weekend my gf has been making me go christmas shopping with her
legendary
ADT developer
Is anyone that has some mining power willing to help me by putting some hashpower on ADT i did have a 1.2mh gaw on it but it died a couple days ago i am looking at getting another one but i wont have the money until after xmas Sad

I'll put 28mh on it once my wallet sync.  How long do you want me running it?

-tb-

28mh will prob cause issues as the diff  it only needs 500kh to keep blocks moveing between pos blocks
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
This is the latest wallet (in the OP - windows > http://www.the-adt-forum.com/windows.rar)? Sync stuck at block 87323.

Should be the latest.  Try restarting the wallet.  If it is still stuck, I can zip up the fully synced blockchain for you to download.

-tb-
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
This is the latest wallet (in the OP - windows > http://www.the-adt-forum.com/windows.rar)? Sync stuck at block 87323.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Is anyone that has some mining power willing to help me by putting some hashpower on ADT i did have a 1.2mh gaw on it but it died a couple days ago i am looking at getting another one but i wont have the money until after xmas Sad

I'll put 28mh on it once my wallet sync.  How long do you want me running it?

-tb-
legendary
ADT developer
Pages:
Jump to: