Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 12. (Read 115785 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
What needs to be done for the old one to get going?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I am now on top again! sharing as much i can. Zack when will you hand out the frozen adts? you said 6 months and that has passed now Smiley can share our history if you dont remember Smiley

There is still a few people that need to swap there coins i am looking to get the swap server back up soon right now i just got back from a weekend away ( gfs birthday weekend )
I am now on top again! sharing as much i can. Zack when will you hand out the frozen adts? you said 6 months and that has passed now Smiley can share our history if you dont remember Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm currently started to run 6 nodes for this AndroidToken and seems that helps now Wallets to be sync. But we need more wallet users for keepin this up and running.
I'm currenlty studyin by my self how to make crosscopile wallet also for Windows but now yet succeed to build it.

I have added some more checkpoint to ADT source etc.. so here is my fork from Android Token source if this helps any.
https://github.com/taiman77/ADTv2-source

In linux this my Wallet version seems working very nice. I think I try to next can be this build example with Gitian and get binarys for Windows devices.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #AZYs93lf43hB154n
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
You know, MintCoin has seeding available as a torrent as well and maybe you want to take a look at what PandaCoin is doing with their light wallets which I think is a bit of a variant of this where you can torrent download the chain in the same way. Coding isn't that hard and there is a lot of guides available for compiling and changing paramters to make tests.
legendary

I will upload it to another download site

You don't need to use another site, you just used the option without providing the decryption key. There are two options available and you don't provide the decryption key if it's only you who wants to use it. We have done it a few times with Colossuscoin using mega and I even wrote a handy little guide for it. As far as I know there are no security issues in doing this, it's akin to working off a checkpoint only it's 100x faster to download. Don't use your personal computer for it though, you may have to provide the debug log for it.

It was uploaded the same way every other thing i have uploaded to that site and they all worked fine

I'll check it when I have a bit of time, maybe he just downloaded it wrong? Dropbox is pretty good for it as well as googledrive if you want some alternatives.
legendary
ADT developer

You don't need to use another site, you just used the option without providing the decryption key. There are two options available and you don't provide the decryption key if it's only you who wants to use it. We have done it a few times with Colossuscoin using mega and I even wrote a handy little guide for it. As far as I know there are no security issues in doing this, it's akin to working off a checkpoint only it's 100x faster to download. Don't use your personal computer for it though, you may have to provide the debug log for it.

It was uploaded the same way every other thing i have uploaded to that site and they all worked fine
legendary

legendary
ADT developer
And who are you, is it the hole chain and the right chain?
I got the same problem. asks for decryption key.

And who are you, is it the hole chain and the right chain?
I got the same problem. asks for decryption key.
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
That link does not work :/

Its working fine here on firefox i think its just an issue with internet explorer

the mega site asks for a decryption key, what's that all about?  Huh
legendary
ADT developer

Its working fine here on firefox i think its just an issue with internet explorer
Cmon lets do something about this now. We got a good point to go from! Lets rise from the ashes! like a fenix! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
well I have not looked in here in month as I have given up on ADT but today I as pleasantly surprised to see my client synced the first time in months. Not sure what has happened and how long it will last but just thought I'd let you know.
legendary
ADT developer
Thanks for letting me know i will take a look in the morning as its 6am and i need to get to bed i am not sure of the cause as it was fine yesterday
legendary
ADT developer
The download link for the blockchain is https://mega.co.nz#!9gBGhaQa!EIER2t0KN1lt6Q8tM5zyqF0-9OT-MdQr1H8HZR1aiLk
Great! this seems odd :/
legendary
ADT developer
I have no idea why my post from yesterday hasnt posted properly i will repost the download link when i am back at my pc

Pages:
Jump to: