Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 13. (Read 115785 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Zack if you could upload the blockchain on adt v2 it would go alot faster for ppl to get back on track  Smiley right? Smiley

I have got everything sorted to upload just waiting for it to do its thing

Sorry for the delay i am haveing issues with the upload timeing out i will be trying to upload it on an alternative internet conection
legendary
ADT developer
Zack if you could upload the blockchain on adt v2 it would go alot faster for ppl to get back on track  Smiley right? Smiley

I have got everything sorted to upload just waiting for it to do its thing
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 786
I resynced again, and less than a week later im out of sync again.

Do you have the block explorer set as an addnode ?

Yes
legendary
ADT developer

Do you have the block explorer set as an addnode ?
Activity: 786
legendary
ADT developer
I should have the adtv1 chain and cliant uploaded again tonight and the adtv1 chsin and the swap server sorted in a couple days
Sounds great!
Soon I will have the hole chain also,
I will upload it as soon as i can, Maybe you can do it?
It will take me at least 4 days more to get it fully downloaded! or hand it to me and i will do it Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
Try logging in via a proxy

Thats the first thing i will be doing when i get up right now i am talking to cryptsy about geting deposits and withdrawls sorted  and i am in the prosess of geting the swap back up and running
Try logging in via a proxy
legendary
ADT developer
I have no idea whats stoping me logging onto this forum on my pc i have even reloaded my pc and it still dosent work its possible my isp has blocked it or my ip is banned by bitcointalk so i will look into it next
legendary
ADT developer
Tried another browser?
Anybody has the hole chain downloaded yet? please upload so ppl get back on track quicker Smiley

I have tried everything i can think of so tomorow i will reload my pc encase thats the issue
Tried another browser?
Anybody has the hole chain downloaded yet? please upload so ppl get back on track quicker Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
Does anyone have any idea why the forum works fine on my phone but wont let me log in on my desktop ( as soon as i can get into the forum on my desktop i will get everything updated )
legendary
ADT developer
I now have my account back on this forum ( i have been unable to log in due to an issue with my email provider that has now been fixed )

As soon as i am at my desktop i will reply to all the posts
it goes so slow only 1000 a day. Maybe someone can upload the blockchain?`:)
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
anybody has some addnodes they can share? Smiley

# coin: androidstokensv2
addnode=144.76.12.102
addnode=2.29.22.207
addnode=192.99.37.224
addnode=204.11.237.235
addnode=204.11.237.74
addnode=82.138.34.183
addnode=24.14.204.29

HTH. Smiley
anybody has some addnodes they can share? Smiley
This wallet. who owns it? If there is only 5 000 000 000 to be swapped whos sitting on 58% of the coins? are they owned by no one?. In that case. a part of these coins should be used to pay the devs to get this mf runnin and the rest to keep it runnin until it backs itself! Smiley

(It cryptsy of course!)

And when will the coins witch is totally lost from the former chain be replaced for those who lost them?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
nice this sounds good cant wait to see what how everything goes
Pages:
Jump to: