Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 11. (Read 115785 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Keep an eye on this thread there will be a chance to swap coins soon

Swap all remaining coins to YOUR temporarily wallet-v2. Swap ALL remaining.
And forget the v1 chain forever.
Then if there will be people who want to swap their v1 chain coins - you just send them from this v2 wallet and make a notation that swap was done for that user.
If noone for some time (for example 3 month) didn't take their old coins - add them to fund. That's all.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

OK!

Who wants to build a website for ADT?? We have a nice Logo
http://s28.postimg.org/d87zqagl9/ip_bitcointalk_org.png
Who wants to set up a new Forum for ADT??  Zackclark, do you offering a bounty for a ADT project?

why should he offer a bounty? he's paid enough over the past year......

yes he paid YOU enough
why did you get a bounty for creating the (unprofessional) new adtv2 blockchain?
i personally dont own any ADT (just 10000, not worth mentioning)
its hard to find someone from the community who can do the job

i cant create websites and forums..

i got around 1 btc of that. the rest was split between the other developers who helped out. Coding a PoS coin isnt easy. and "unprofessional" it worked fully fine until people had all of their coins on cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I just notice this thread.  I think I have a wallet with ADTv1 somewhere still.  Did I miss my opportunity to swap for the new ones or is it still a possibility?

Keep an eye on this thread there will be a chance to swap coins soon Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
and change the OP, it looks terrible and a bit confusing!

I am working on that i currently dont have access to that acount but i have messaged theymos about it if he cant help i will have to try and recover the data of my dead laptop
legendary
ADT developer

OK!

Who wants to set up a new Forum for ADT??  Zackclark, do you offering a bounty for a ADT project?

Adt has had its own forum since 2h after it was made Smiley
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

OK!

Who wants to set up a new Forum for ADT??  Zackclark, do you offering a bounty for a ADT project?

yes he paid YOU enough
why did you get a bounty for creating the (unprofessional) new adtv2 blockchain?
i personally dont own any ADT (just 10000, not worth mentioning)
its hard to find someone from the community who can do the job

i cant create websites and forums..
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I just notice this thread.  I think I have a wallet with ADTv1 somewhere still.  Did I miss my opportunity to swap for the new ones or is it still a possibility?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

OK!

http://s28.postimg.org/d87zqagl9/ip_bitcointalk_org.png
Who wants to set up a new Forum for ADT??  Zackclark, do you offering a bounty for a ADT project?

and change the OP, it looks terrible and a bit confusing!

OK!

legendary
ADT developer
Whats happening? Smiley

Mulick said it will be a few days before the cryptsy wallet is back up ( about to send him another message now )

I should have the swap coins out of cold storage today then its just the case of finding the right adt1 chain so i can get peoples coins swaped over Smiley
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Whats happening? Smiley

NOTHING as USUAL
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Whats happening? Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
JUST AN ADVANCED WARNING THE UNSWAPED COINS WILL BE MOVEING TO A NEW ADDRESS IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS SO THAT I CAN PROVE I STILL HAVE THEM AND SO I CAN GET READY TO GET PEOPLES COINS SWAPPED OVER

IF YOU NEED TO GET COINS SWAPED OVER PLEASE MESSAGE ME
legendary
ADT developer
I am working on regaining access to the adt account so that i can edit the op with updated info unfortunetly i lost acccess to it when my laptop died Sad
legendary
ADT developer
I am looking for a couple of people to help with the ADT forum and website is anyone intrested in helping ?

I am still trying to get the correct chain for adtv1 so that people can swap the last of there coins

We need to decide if we are still going to change the coin in a hard fork or not and if we are who is going to do it and how is it going to be funded

Most coders only will do it for money upfront and as we have had happen they can just get stuck and run with the money Sad
legendary
ADT developer
any progress?
Sorry i have spent the last few days in bed sick Sad i will be back towork on it tonight ?

Website?Huh Further Development?Huh NO
No progress
Dev has slowly ceased

A new Dev is needed or the coin will die!    

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9746622

any progress?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
any progress?
legendary
ADT developer
What needs to be done for the old one to get going?

Just need to gind the right chain and upload it then get the swap server back up i am working on finding the right chain so it should be done soon i have been in talks with cryptsy to get withdrawals reactivated
Pages:
Jump to: