Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 24. (Read 115857 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
This will reserve 999999999 ADT, to NOT stake, so unless your balance is higher than this it will effectively disable staking.
[...]
Fixed that by adding in collususcoin's fix Wink

Do you have a link to the fix? I look after another coin and I seem to remember some sort of IsInitialSync flag (or similar) which prevented staking, but that part of the source hasn't changed for a good year. Does the fix go further or did ADT simply not have this conditional in the first place?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
let us know how the update goes it seems to work for me except I get no connections anymore.

Wallet sync and staking.  Closed down the wallet and was able to sync again on opening.  Only three connections though so will have to see how it goes with the staking.  So far so good...

-tb-

I believe there was some mention of fixing a bug that caused the wallet to try to stake in the middle of syncing, but try this in your conf anyway:

reservebalance=999999999

Or cmdline:  -reservebalance=999999999

This will reserve 999999999 ADT, to NOT stake, so unless your balance is higher than this it will effectively disable staking.

Once synced, you can re-enable staking by entering reservebalance false into the debug console.
Fixed that by adding in collususcoin's fix Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
let us know how the update goes it seems to work for me except I get no connections anymore.

Wallet sync and staking.  Closed down the wallet and was able to sync again on opening.  Only three connections though so will have to see how it goes with the staking.  So far so good...

-tb-

I believe there was some mention of fixing a bug that caused the wallet to try to stake in the middle of syncing, but try this in your conf anyway:

reservebalance=999999999

Once synced, you can re-enable staking by entering reservebalance false into the debug console.

If your wallet is encrypted, then you won't need to do this.  I just leave mine locked until it finish syncing.  But yeah, try it if your wallet is not encrypted.

-tb-
legendary

-tb-

reservebalance=999999999

legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary

Try these:

Code:
# coin: androidstokensv2
addnode=212.159.185.14
addnode=192.99.15.174
addnode=162.243.15.107
addnode=204.11.237.74
addnode=113.57.188.10
addnode=97.88.95.76
addnode=192.99.37.224
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=74.105.241.83
addnode=204.11.237.235

HTH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
My client seems to be synced, so I thought I'd buy up a small amount (in value terms) of ADTv2 and withdraw it so I could help generate some stake blocks. Unfortunately although Cryptsy let you trade, you can't withdraw... Sad

Oh well, at least my miniscule wallet balance of about 2900 (PoW mined so 2900 separate unspent outputs of 1 ADTv2 each) seems to be staking still.

I will shoot cryptsy a message as they said withdrawals would be reactivated over a 2 weeks ago

They are probably staking on my fat wallet there... Would be nice to be able to move them to my wallet for staking.

Going to try ahmed's update.  Thanks.

-tb-
the client seems OK its just the lack of available connections it cuts in and out.
sure just pm with where you want it. thanks
happiness was short lived nearly synced up and now out of sync again. No connections.

could you upload your debug log from adt appdata dir somewhere. there must be a reason why
happiness was short lived nearly synced up and now out of sync again. No connections.

hmm. thats weird i still have mine
well the wallet has finally been synced after months with just a tiny amount still in stake but so far the best result I've seen for a very long time. Lets wait and see how it behaves in the next couple of day. Cheers

Sounds good Smiley
well the wallet has finally been synced after months with just a tiny amount still in stake but so far the best result I've seen for a very long time. Lets wait and see how it behaves in the next couple of day. Cheers
Testing!
no worries see how it turns out keep us update pls.

Youre request is my command good sire Tongue

http://io.nyktelios.com/coinlab/AndroidsTokensv2-qt-v2.0.1.1-win32.zip
no worries see how it turns out keep us update pls.
no idea. some just went MIA. going to see if i can "bribe" one of em who's busy to get it done
thanks for looking when are they due back?
Pages:
Jump to: