Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 25. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
I've been having trouble getting hold of a windows compiler that will do it for free as all of mine are away or busy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
so if even Zach keeps quiet it really means this needs to take another direction now. Do we agree?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Any news?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #6x1TuosGmf1IY30Y
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
My client seems to be synced, so I thought I'd buy up a small amount (in value terms) of ADTv2 and withdraw it so I could help generate some stake blocks. Unfortunately although Cryptsy let you trade, you can't withdraw... Sad

Oh well, at least my miniscule wallet balance of about 2900 (PoW mined so 2900 separate unspent outputs of 1 ADTv2 each) seems to be staking still.

I will shoot cryptsy a message as they said withdrawals would be reactivated over a 2 weeks ago
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
My client seems to be synced, so I thought I'd buy up a small amount (in value terms) of ADTv2 and withdraw it so I could help generate some stake blocks. Unfortunately although Cryptsy let you trade, you can't withdraw... Sad

Oh well, at least my miniscule wallet balance of about 2900 (PoW mined so 2900 separate unspent outputs of 1 ADTv2 each) seems to be staking still.
absolutely, Zach has tried all in his power but he is at the mercy of others, we need our money back that is the harsh reality.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Source is here: https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/Android-Token-V2

I'll try getting win binaries

Looks like members are taking actions into their own hands.

The majority rules, I wouldn't worry too much about whether it would fork it or not, you can always go back and fix it if it doesn't work. It's cool to see that everyone wants to see this fixed and are all sensible about it all, no need to start whipping out the pitchforks lol
Sorry Zach we will have to go with Ahmed's offer if nothing shows within 24 hours. We need our coins back now.
Activity: 786

Unless mr. E.exchanger or whatever his name is shows up and makes a statement today, im leaving him some negative feedback.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Activity: 786
would it help if i patched the current adt client with tx42's changed and the stake while syning fix

Hell, I just want to be able to sync the client again, thats a yes from me.
would it help if i patched the current adt client with tx42's changed and the stake while syning fix
yep same here
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
as you can see all the die hard supporters are now losing patience this does not have anymore chances unfortunately.

Im not giving up just yet but i think it was dumb for me to sell my Doge to get more ADT. PROVE ME WRONG ZACK!
as you can see all the die hard supporters are now losing patience this does not have anymore chances unfortunately.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
delay too much time Sad
well my client hasn't fully synced for months. Not sure why you are saying it has been working fine. When we have not been able to trade at all I would not say its functional at any level. I can't even sell or buy even if I wanted to functionality is not limited to a working or half working client. Sorry Zach that is just the fact. It will be functional when we see trading resuming properly and prices rising.
Activity: 357
Never give 100% to anything. Like never say never.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
hey Zach in your honest opinion are we any closer to being functional again?

the coin works fine other than a few issues with the current client I am not sure why everyone is so bothered about a delay in the patch as it only fixes a few small issues / bugs + changes the POS ( the patch would have also fixed the issue that was causing cryptsy to cause forks but they are now on a custom client now ) 

currently the coin is just running slow that is all there is the issue of when cryptsy coins stake it can cause a fork but they are now running on a moded client that dosent allow stake so it shouldn't be an issue anymore

as soon as we fix the API issue with the latest e.exchanger client we should be 100% sorted Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: