Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 27. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
how is testing going?
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Okay, PoS figures are a little confusing. So this will pay 2.5% every 15 days, or ~60% per year? That's a decent change from the 1.5% or so per annum that this coin use to have.

its not  60% because it drops by 50% every 6 months I know it seams like I am diluting ADT but the fact is ADT was originally meant too have 180 bill coins and we are currently at only 70 bill

So is it rated at 60% PoS per year atm, and then will be 30% PoS per year later?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Okay, PoS figures are a little confusing. So this will pay 2.5% every 15 days, or ~60% per year? That's a decent change from the 1.5% or so per annum that this coin use to have.

its not  60% because it drops by 50% every 6 months I know it seams like I am diluting ADT but the fact is ADT was originally meant too have 180 bill coins and we are currently at only 70 bill

Activity: 763
Merit: 534
is he actively working on it?
legendary
ADT developer
this really needs to happen now no more chances for sure.

as soon as I am sure its 100% ( when the api issue is solved ) then patch will be available for testing
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I thought I had posted something???

Don't worry, it will be all good.
this really needs to happen now no more chances for sure.
legendary
ADT developer
The testing of the latest client is going very well we just have to solve an issue with API and we will be good to go Smiley

( I have only done 4h of testing so there is a lot more to go but its looking like its all going to go well )
completely agree, I am looking at a loss of approx $4000.00 if this is not fixed and not to mention that if it does not start going upwards and stays stable we can say goodbye to the whole thing that is for sure. This really is the last chance here and now.
legendary
ADT developer
[23/06/2014 16:55:51] E.exchangers: working on this bro you will get the result today

"Bro"? Really?
Zack! You work with another schoolboy. And you think that this sort of guys can do anything?
Appeal to adults. They are more responsible and professional. For example, at least 30 years of age.
Or it will be infinite and annoying. Some of holders losing confidence. Trade volume now are closing to zero.
And bug at 2-3 of april. I lost huge amount of adt - sent from cryptsy and they are lost. And fuc*ing bigvern and bitjohn did not resend tx's. Two months passed... No answers from cryptsy support.

This whole thing really annoys me I have spent so much time and money on this and nothing is going like it should do Sad

I was just typing how e.exchanger has vanished and he started talking I will update you with what he says asap

EDIT just been given a new client to try out Smiley
Activity: 357
[23/06/2014 16:55:51] E.exchangers: working on this bro you will get the result today

"Bro"? Really?
Zack! You work with another schoolboy. And you think that this sort of guys can do anything?
Appeal to adults. They are more responsible and professional. For example, at least 30 years of age.
Or it will be infinite and annoying. Some of holders losing confidence. Trade volume now are closing to zero.
And bug at 2-3 of april. I lost huge amount of adt - sent from cryptsy and they are lost. And fuc*ing bigvern and bitjohn did not resend tx's. Two months passed... No answers from cryptsy support.
I guess he is just another coder who has vanished.
so since the guy has not checked in for a week now whats the plan?

just got a message saying he will answer everyone tomorrow there is a serious situation there and sorry for the inconvenience

I will wait until he replies tomorrow and go from there

its after tomorrow already.
legendary
ADT developer
The wallet stuck at block 87323( Any ideas how to fix this?
P.S. Before syncing the wallet, I deleted everything in the Appdata/Roaming/AndroidsTokensv2 folder.

I think you are on the wrong chain or have an issue with connections try deleting the peers.dat and if that dosent work redownoad  everything again you can see the correct block height here >http://www.adtexplorer.com/blocks.php?chain=1&p=0&pp=100
legendary
ADT developer

just got a message saying he will answer everyone tomorrow there is a serious situation there and sorry for the inconvenience

I will wait until he replies tomorrow and go from there
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Why those unsync problems happens only whit Windows client? Linux command line ADT wallet's seems always synced nice with out any problem.

I think there is only something problem whit Windows client maybe SSL library or in UPNP support libraries?

Just guessing since I can always windows client sync when open firewall for ADT traffic manually...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #4PHlmlWNkcTecgLH
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Damn it ADT, y u no fixed yet? lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
The wallet stuck at block 87323( Any ideas how to fix this?
P.S. Before syncing the wallet, I deleted everything in the Appdata/Roaming/AndroidsTokensv2 folder.
Pages:
Jump to: