Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 29. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
i had a message today accusing me of abandoning ADT so i decided to post here as there are probably other people feeling the same way

I have not abandoned  ADT the patch is being worked on its just taking a lot longer than expected Sad once its all done and tested there will be a lot more happening Smiley

Don't worry, some of us have more patience than a 2 year old.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
i had a message today accusing me of abandoning ADT so i decided to post here as there are probably other people feeling the same way

I have not abandoned  ADT the patch is being worked on its just taking a lot longer than expected Sad once its all done and tested there will be a lot more happening Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
hi,zackclark70

adt v3.0 has released?

I'm at china QQ group look a message, adt v3.0 has release,and begin convert from V2.0!

but i cant find any V3.0 wallet program download link and help documents!

please help me!

as soon as the patch is completed it will be posted in post 1 of this thread Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客
hi,zackclark70

adt v3.0 has released?

I'm at china QQ group look a message, adt v3.0 has release,and begin convert from V2.0!

please help me!

I don't think so.
Just adt1.0 swap to adt2.0.
no adt2 swap to adt3

我不认为有ADT3.0发布。
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
hi,zackclark70

adt v3.0 has released?

please help me!

legendary
ADT developer
Anything new?

I should be getting an update today from e.exchanger so I will update everyone once i have been updated Smiley

Thanks Bro Montana.

i was talking to e.exchanger late last night and he think it will take a day or 2 before he has the patch ready for testing again he has also said he will post an update on this thread with his progress Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Anything new?

I should be getting an update today from e.exchanger so I will update everyone once i have been updated Smiley

Thanks Bro Montana.
legendary
ADT developer
Anything new?

Anything new?
legendary
ADT developer
so we are waiting till block 100k to do the fork? can we swap adt1 to adt2 then?

we are at block 92,748 so we are still aiming for block 100,000 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
so we are waiting till block 100k to do the fork? can we swap adt1 to adt2 then?
Anything new news? So long silence?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #8d4ZUSCuhYVhuXr8

I am just waiting on e.exchanger to do the codeing I think he now has the source he needs so it shouldn't be long Smiley

Awesome, I had no idea if that was it or not.  I'm glad I could help out.
legendary
ADT developer

I am just waiting on e.exchanger to do the codeing I think he now has the source he needs so it shouldn't be long Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
ADT developer
legendary
ADT developer
Anyone has the source of adt  i mean the clean source ( with no changes being made)  the source iam working on is too messed up  i got it from github and when i asked zack he don't have the source either and its been weeks iam working hours daily on this but iam working in air doing/studying/changing  the messed source finally i talked to zack and we agreed on posting it here, Would appreciate if anyone can help giving the source as maybe some of you have downloaded it long back from github when no changes were made to it.

have you looked on github at the list of people that make a fork of ADT ? I believe 6 people have done that maybe 1 of them still has an original copy
we are working on fixing the issues and there will be a patch asap unfortunately  its taking a lot longer than I wanted it to

As long as everything will be working properly. I would rather it take a little longer and not have any future issues, than it being broke for another 6 months
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
Anyone has the source of adt  i mean the clean source ( with no changes being made)  the source iam working on is too messed up  i got it from github and when i asked zack he don't have the source either and its been weeks iam working hours daily on this but iam working in air doing/studying/changing  the messed source finally i talked to zack and we agreed on posting it here, Would appreciate if anyone can help giving the source as maybe some of you have downloaded it long back from github when no changes were made to it.
legendary
ADT developer
we are working on fixing the issues and there will be a patch asap unfortunately  its taking a lot longer than I wanted it to
Pages:
Jump to: