Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 49. (Read 115857 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Yes they would. The number of coins produced imo has little affect on anything. a coin with little to no use, means that its worth nothing

i have to go with what the holders of ADT want / the people that have voted

i am 100% sure that having some crazy amount of stake would get people interested short term but long term it would just inflate ADT until its worth nothing ! 

if the majority of ADT holders want some crazy amount of stake i will go with it but until that point i am going with what the users want and that is around 5% a year
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Have you asked Tranz?

he made it clear last time that he doesn't want to help competing coins

I am sure he is smart enough to know that competition is good.  HBN was dead until BC came along.  And if ADT succeed and rise, I'm sure HBN will benefit.  I am holding a lot of POS coins because of BC even HBN so I call Tranz reason for not helping BS unless he has other reasons he is not telling you.

I also noticed that when some people want to help out, there seems to be conflicting ideas that you are so against them.  I know you spent a lot of money and time but if you are willing to compromise and try out their suggestions, maybe they will be more willing to help free of charge.  So I think this is why a lot of them won't bother to help even if you pay them.

I'm willing to hold my ADT all the way down to 1 satoshi so it doesn't matter to me when this will be fixed but i'm sure a lot of people out there are starting to lose patience.

That's just my 2 ADT... worthless now but hopefully won't be for long.    Smiley

-tb-
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Yes they would. The number of coins produced imo has little affect on anything. a coin with little to no use, means that its worth nothing
legendary
ADT developer
i disagree. Tranz helped me with the Proof Of Stake on ADTv2. however you were very unwilling to listen to any of his suggestions regarding PoS amounts. as he predicted this exact same scenario you are in where no one keeps their coins in their own wallets and off cryptsy

he wouldn't even make the new adt chain for double what I paid you ! and there is no way that the pos amounts he suggested would b sustainabe
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
i disagree. Tranz helped me with the Proof Of Stake on ADTv2. however you were very unwilling to listen to any of his suggestions regarding PoS amounts. as he predicted this exact same scenario you are in where no one keeps their coins in their own wallets and off cryptsy
legendary
ADT developer
Have you asked Tranz?

he made it clear last time that he doesn't want to help competing coins
Activity: 786
Have you asked Tranz?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
its the smell of cash that makes people do things you would not believe. Said but is the cold hard truth I wish I knew someone reliable.
legendary
ADT developer
I am really sorry for the delay in fixing ADT it was meant to be fixed by the end of the weekend but all the coders have been unavailable over the weekend

( mullick has had to deal with important cryptsy issues but is sorry for the delay )

the other guys don't work weekends

long term we need to find a capable coder that is willing to work with us long term + have code contributions from the ADT comunaty

some times it really feels that coin devs are working well together other times its like nobody wants to help anyone

( I have helped so many coin devs / coins over the months it really annoys me that nobody is willing to return the favour )

one of the people I helped get there coin back on track ( must have spent 20h talking to him ) wont help ( saying that the more coins that die the better his coin will do ) how did the crypto comunaty get to this point ?

a few months back people used to work with each other and help people out that needed it now days everyone is only interested if it benefits them Sad

even devs that have helped out random scam coins for free wont consider helping ADT even if i paid them

if anyone has any info on anyone that is good with pos coins please let me know there user names so i can contact them ( mullick wants to do this but keeps getting held up fixing / upgrading the mess that is cryptsy )     

I am here to help as much as I can too. Lets get more users onto the proper ADT forum.
legendary
ADT developer
Looking to help ADT developments wise come back up. Smiley Do let me know.

there will be a lot of ADT development talk over on www.the-adt-forum.com
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Looking to help ADT developments wise come back up. Smiley Do let me know.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Zack I think it's more that you don't really understand what we want to do with Col rather than what you agree or disagree with. I would have rathered not see you go but that's up to you, good luck with ADT.
legendary
ADT developer
its very important that you all vote here > http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php?topic=1002.0
don't follow that path ADT deserves a better future. Get it right this time!
legendary
ADT developer
just completing the info on other stake coins and someone coins have upto 600% POS ! I have no idea how long those coins will be around as the inflation is crazy

its going to take some time to get all the info made into something legible but when its done it will be posted on the adt forum

it looks like coins are now competing with the highest POS to attract users and holders ( it will collapse its just a question of when ) I don't want to go down the root of that as it would just tern ADT into a scam coin   
legendary
ADT developer
good start now lets promote this here quickly. Also any news on testing/patching?

mullick has been busy with cryptsy issues but has said he will have time the next couple of days so it should complete then there is also someone that ahmed knows looking at it so there is a backup that's working in parallel

its currently 6.43 AM and I am going to catch a couple h sleep ( been doing calculations of how inflation will affect ADT at different rates and researching what settings other POS coins are using

I should have all that compiled and posted on the voting thread within the next 18h so people have all the info before they vote

the vote has been made so people can change there vote if they look at the info and decide they want to change

good start now lets promote this here quickly. Also any news on testing/patching?
legendary
ADT developer
Just put together the forum you have mentioned so users can vote on what they want. That will be good starting point.

http://www.the-adt-forum.com/index.php?topic=1002.0
Just put together the forum you have mentioned so users can vote on what they want. That will be good starting point.
Pages:
Jump to: