Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 73. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

RIGITER and vote for ADT, only registered user can vote 5 times an hour, now ADT has over 6000 votes. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my bad It's already there. just voted:)
it first needs to be added on their voting list:)
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
We all need to keep voting as well! Send them tickets also. Hype it up! Smiley
looks nice and clean exchange similar to cryptsy but simpler. Very small LTC market though. ADT would be a nice addition on their LTC market! Zack I think you may want to approach them ASAP! Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I dont know about anyone else here but i would LOVE to have ADT on another english exchange besides cryptsy.

So far I've had a fantastic experience trading on mintpal. If we try we can get it listed. They add one coin a day from votes and one a day of their choosing. The most important feature is the trading engine. It's very nice to use and can handle the large volume spikes that occasionally happen.

If anyone else who has used mintpal can chime in with their opinion on this that would be great. If you havent checked out www.mintpal.com please do.

And this is the best exchange i've found since cryptsy became a mess, but if there are any other really good english alt exchanges that we can work on adding please say something.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
should we get some projects going for ADT?

I know we have the space project going now... and possible lottery for that.

What other projects/services can we start up for adt?
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
awesome i will get on with that today then Smiley
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
I have upload all block chain data in these 2014-03-12 10:24 (china time). so 2014-03-12 2:24 GMT
If someone have problem in ADT1.5.3  these file may be can help:
http://www.ee-studio.com/upload/AndroidsToken1.5.3(2014-03-12%2010h24m).zip
(200M data)
legendary
Has anyone got any objections of using 50 mill of the ADT v2.0 coins that haven't been swapped yet to make 3 staking wallets that will make the chain 100% stake only quicker ?

( I know that the 50m coins will never be swapped as I lost a wallet with over 50 mill in it 4 months back so there will be at least that many unclaimed )

If the coins are needed for other things they can always be taken back out of the stake wallets in the future

I am off to bed now I will be back around to sort stuff when I wake up Smiley  

yeah do that sounds reasonable to me
Has anyone got any objections of using 50 mill of the ADT v2.0 coins that haven't been swapped yet to make 3 staking wallets that will make the chain 100% stake only quicker ?

( I know that the 50m coins will never be swapped as I lost a wallet with over 50 mill in it 4 months back so there will be at least that many unclaimed )

If the coins are needed for other things they can always be taken back out of the stake wallets in the future

I have ten mill lost in an old cryptsy transaction so by all means you may use that as well for this cause so that makes it 60 mill Smiley
sorry should clarify 500 I meant on the long term of course. Yes with Zack being involved I am personally much more confident with this coin it has the name it has the background now. Once it hits more exchanges and we don't have to put up with cryptsy it will be in a perfect position to grow nicely. I don't think any other coin would have survived what has happened in the past few months let alone improve by a large margin if this coin does not take off not sure what else will.

I invest strongly in coins with community. LTC, QRK, DOGE , etc

Second of all you want a great leader or someone very willing to be very involved with the community and open to suggestions and ideas from the community....this encourages people to get involved. The foundations are here for something good so i am holding and have grabbed up a bit more now. I would expect to see this community grow very strongly now... hence i will gradually invest more as the community gets stronger and new things start happening.

All coins go through stages of ups and downs in price... people have different reasons sometimes to cash out other than what is happening with the coin... sometimes life requires you get out and into fiat again. sometime people panic sell and hope to get back in cheaply later.... all different reasons.

However if you see the community is strong, active and growing you are pretty safe... i keep updated daily with the coins i really like.

same here. ADT now has very good foundation for success.
legendary
ADT developer

legendary
ADT developer
The ADT v2.0 chain just made its first stake blocks !

we know POS works well Smiley it wont be long before the coin is 100% running on stake Smiley
legendary
sorry should clarify 500 I meant on the long term of course. Yes with Zack being involved I am personally much more confident with this coin it has the name it has the background now. Once it hits more exchanges and we don't have to put up with cryptsy it will be in a perfect position to grow nicely. I don't think any other coin would have survived what has happened in the past few months let alone improve by a large margin if this coin does not take off not sure what else will.

I invest strongly in coins with community. LTC, QRK, DOGE , etc

Second of all you want a great leader or someone very willing to be very involved with the community and open to suggestions and ideas from the community....this encourages people to get involved. The foundations are here for something good so i am holding and have grabbed up a bit more now. I would expect to see this community grow very strongly now... hence i will gradually invest more as the community gets stronger and new things start happening.

All coins go through stages of ups and downs in price... people have different reasons sometimes to cash out other than what is happening with the coin... sometimes life requires you get out and into fiat again. sometime people panic sell and hope to get back in cheaply later.... all different reasons.

However if you see the community is strong, active and growing you are pretty safe... i keep updated daily with the coins i really like.
I haven't followed the developments of the coin.  Can someone give a brief synopsis of why this coin disappeared?  Ty

you've got a lot to catch up with:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-adt-androids-tokens-repair-thread-new-client-update-now-372734
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I haven't followed the developments of the coin.  Can someone give a brief synopsis of why this coin disappeared?  Ty
legendary
ADT developer
well I have nearly doubled my balance as it is cheap to buy right now. Just wondering how others see it.

Doo you see it realistic to be at 0.00000500any time soon?

if you compare ADT to IFC it should give so idea on price but remember that IFC has issues as its POW only

i am doing a lot of background stuff at the moment i plan on cleaning up posts 1-5 of this thread tomorrow Smiley

over the next month i will be looking to expand the main dev team the comunaty will still get to chose 95% of what's done but we need other people that can help get things moving faster Smiley
legendary
well I have nearly doubled my balance as it is cheap to buy right now. Just wondering how others see it.

Doo you see it realistic to be at 0.00000500any time soon?

500 is a lot to ask shorterm. However i would never consider selling any of mine under 150. Even if/when it strikes 500 ....even then if i see active development on this coin and community growing...i only sell fragments as it moves up.  Coins are about community and services. We have a strong base now and zack is active and listens to the community so this is a promising basis.

Pages:
Jump to: