Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 76. (Read 115857 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
adt1 has gone out of sync again grrr swapped some over but about half left..... is anyone else having this issue?

anyway price should riise to near tix or ifc .... new chain we are on is very nice too a big upgrade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
I love to see people dumping there coins but hate it when I can't buy. lol Cheesy People are ruining the BTC-CC price.
PXC Research Team
Now ADT is back on Cryptsy we can really get things moving Smiley

I would advise that people don't keep there coins on exchanges as it only takes a few min to send/receive coins and it will avoid any exchanges holding over 50% of the coins Smiley

There is currently under 9 bill coins remaining that haven't been swapped so if you haven't swapped your ADT v1 coins yet please do it asap all the info you need is in post 2 Smiley

Lets get rich now Grin Great work Zack.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Now ADT is back on Cryptsy we can really get things moving Smiley

I would advise that people don't keep there coins on exchanges as it only takes a few min to send/receive coins and it will avoid any exchanges holding over 50% of the coins Smiley

There is currently under 9 bill coins remaining that haven't been swapped so if you haven't swapped your ADT v1 coins yet please do it asap all the info you need is in post 2 Smiley
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
ADT IS BACK ON CRYPTSY!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Very good news!! finally!
Thank you zack! and cryptsy also for finally pushing trough, the war-axe is down! Smiley
let's try to put the coin on https://c-cex.com/ also! a new exchange with a nice future i think! Smiley 
we should do a list with exchanges that should be contacted! besides thoose we already got!
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
What do you guys think about sending the ADT logo and a paper wallet to space ?

( still image of the logo will be taken from space with earth as the background and there will be footage from the ground of it going up )

The total costs are around 6-7btc  just want to see if people are interested in it as its possible that it could be done this week !

it would could bring a lot of publicity to ADT  

good news ,I like this!! Smiley Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
What do you guys think about sending the ADT logo and a paper wallet to space ?

( still image of the logo will be taken from space with earth as the background and there will be footage from the ground of it going up )

The total costs are around 6-7btc  just want to see if people are interested in it as its possible that it could be done this week !

it would could bring a lot of publicity to ADT  
Activity: 644
What is the deal with BTCLTC now? If I bought ADT there would they transfer to a wallet without any hiccups?

I know BTCLTC is slow at the best of times, but in theory should it be foolproof?
I know deposits have been tested and proven to BTCLTC on ADTv2, not sure if anyone tried withdrawals.

Thanks ... it sounds like a job for ZACK CLARK

Zack, if you haven't tested it already, can you try to withdraw from BTCLTC and report back?

I tested a withdrawal of 10 coins from btcltc the other day and it worked fine Smiley not sure about btc-cc

How long did it take? Last time I tried it took nearly a day.

I might be wrong, but I have a feeling someone actually did it manually.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
should we put this on cryptorush i guess... at least some western exchange.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
cryptsy has now swapped some coins over Smiley  I will update everyone when I know more Smiley

Nice news,Come on Grin
legendary
ADT developer
What is the deal with BTCLTC now? If I bought ADT there would they transfer to a wallet without any hiccups?

I know BTCLTC is slow at the best of times, but in theory should it be foolproof?
I know deposits have been tested and proven to BTCLTC on ADTv2, not sure if anyone tried withdrawals.

Zack, if you haven't tested it already, can you try to withdraw from BTCLTC and report back?

I tested a withdrawal of 10 coins from btcltc the other day and it worked fine Smiley not sure about btc-cc

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Activity: 840
They have swapped over a huge amount of coins Smiley i will update the total remaining coins to be swapped when all the tx have gone threw Smiley

OK, they start, I am happy now
legendary
ADT developer
They have swapped over a huge amount of coins Smiley i will update the total remaining coins to be swapped when all the tx have gone threw Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
cryptsy has now swapped some coins over Smiley  I will update everyone when I know more Smiley

A moment of relief for me. Just praying that this keeps going.

a few bill now swapped Smiley

still a lot to go but its being swapped at a good pace Smiley
PXC Research Team

A moment of relief for me. Just praying that this keeps going.
Activity: 840
231 Million ADT stuck, I was very angry with Cryptsy but a little lucky because I used 80000 dogecoins to earn a 3.5 million dogecoins from dice site and I dumped dogecoins at 246 satoshis Grin, or I will curse Cryptsy every day. Angry
Pages:
Jump to: