Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 74. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
well I have nearly doubled my balance as it is cheap to buy right now. Just wondering how others see it.

Doo you see it realistic to be at 0.00000500any time soon?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
What are your predictions for ADT short/long term??? it is dropping ATM.

well we would see some dumping after months of people holding what they thought were lost coins.

However i have not sold one and will hold until it goes back to a fair price.

This was near tix before and that was on an old broken chain with a dev that didn't do or say much.

the new dev has done a wonder bringing it back and is very active

Anything under 150 on the LTC market is just crazy.... this coin with zack at the helm and the energy efficient pos we are on now all mined fairly over months is worth a lot more than this.

I have a feeling zack will have a lot of plans for this coin after spending weeks of his life getting it back to life time after time.
What are your predictions for ADT short/long term??? it is dropping ATM.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
All that is needed is that download and your adt v1 wallet.dat

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
did you replace the config file as well ? try wiping the config clean and start again with the downloaded chain
Activity: 308
I tried the blockchain posted on mega but it didn't work. I had to delete blockchain and now it doesnt sync anymore. V1

help?  Grin
legendary
ADT developer
legendary
ADT developer
sorry i have not been around much so far today but i will get on with everything as soon as i have had some food Smiley
We need to keep Twitter, Facebook, Homepage and such updated on a regular flow. Reporting about all the good shit that is going on! Smiley  
this will show the rest of the coiners around we are living for this, pushing it! Keeping their eyes and mind on it  Smiley

I wrote a list off exchanges to have in mind in the spread of ADT, feel free to nail on one of the frontpages if you want, change it however you want!

Exchanges to have in mind:

To work on for the near future:

Poloniex    (Very possible)
Coined Up    (Very realistic right now)
Vircurex    (Should be realistic in a soon future)
BTC38        (Should be very realistic)
Bter           (Should be realistic)
CoinEX    (Realistic)

To work on for the future
Crypto-Trade (Might be possible in the future)
mcxNOW       (Maybe possible in the future, if we get a good future and use for the coin)
DGEX       (Dont know much about this on, May be realistic)

Exchanges we can dream about! Smiley
BTC-e        (A dream at the moment)   
Kraken      (A dream at the moment)
FXBTC    (A dream at the moment)   

Cryptsy      (On it)
Btcltc        (On it)
btc-cc.com (On it)

I will send requests to the sites I think is possible in the near future. You should as well! keep bombin them! Smiley

Feel free to ad exchanges! Smiley
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team

I will be looking for people to help promote al of this and hopefully we can get this done very soon Smiley

We can start contacting coindesk for that. Because this is gonna be done for the first time in the history of cryptocurrency. So this news can get some attention in media. Smiley
Me as well. Got a good feeling about this! Smiley
Activity: 1022
also just wanna say bought a crap load more ADT and transferred all my balance to an offline wallet. The new chain is lightning fast!

I am now buying up again too Smiley
also just wanna say bought a crap load more ADT and transferred all my balance to an offline wallet. The new chain is lightning fast!
legendary
ADT developer
It looks like the custom aluminium card will be sponsored by http://www.crypto-cards.com/ Smiley

no reply from the cheaper guy yet but its only 10am where he is
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks Zack and everyone - I've always loved ADT just didnt expect it to come back as version 2!

Wow great work.
Regards
Estelle
Activity: 98
To The Moon!
So what's the next plan for ADT? How can we promote and get his coin usable on Google PLay?
Activity: 840
I want to get interests.  Grin

Do I need keep wallet open during 15 days?

My wallet is unlocked and encrypted.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
just had a message from someone that says they can do it for 3 BTC ( they will launch it the same day they are doing another one )

i have just sent a reply to that message and will put a hold on the ADT to space thread until the morning as it will be best to have the most accurate info on the thread fro the start Smiley

I'm sure will support the launch.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Anybody in here that speaks chinese? I would like some help to contact btcltc.com. If you help me and my issue is totally solved I will reward you with 20 million adt!

Pm for more info!
什么情况
no worries.
Pages:
Jump to: