Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 77. (Read 115857 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
cryptsy has now swapped some coins over Smiley  I will update everyone when I know more Smiley

legendary
ADT developer
big vern contacted me and we are talking now will update when we have finished talking Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
can someone do a

CRYPTSY, WE WANT OUR ANDROID TOKENS BACK

or sth like this, where people just tell how much they have in adt / estimated ltc value ?

i'm not that good in english, so if someone fluent can do it fast  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
luckily I have half of mine locally but still have 161 mill stuck.
Yeah why not start a new topic on this? The more attention this gets the better!

I only have 18 Mil. Feeling ashamed Grin But still money is money. We can post on there Chat and spam it like hell. with fake accounts. We must do it together at the same time. So that everyone knows what they are doing with ADT. Lets make some fake accounts now. We need to annoy them like hell.
Activity: 350
luckily I have half of mine locally but still have 161 mill stuck.
Yeah why not start a new topic on this? The more attention this gets the better!
PXC Research Team
Zack even if they won't resume trading and we somehow get out ADT back will other exchanges take it?

I am sure many exchanges will accept it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I only have 45M but i'm pissed too.

Maybe should we start another topic for every people having adt stuck with amount adt / equivalent LTC.

That would maybe make some people react ^^

So for me it'd be 45M/33LTC if i remember well  Cry
Zack even if they won't resume trading and we somehow get out ADT back will other exchanges take it?
PXC Research Team
also if we all get together (and we will) we can impose a huge negative impact by releasing their poor conduct of business and a law suit on their neck...

Count me in.
also if we all get together (and we will) we can impose a huge negative impact by releasing their poor conduct of business and a law suit on their neck...
as far as I am concerned adding ADT back would have just the same effect as a new coin if not better so they are losing out on lots of trade. There must be something else as well.
legendary
ADT developer
The problem is that cryptsy has no incentive to solve the problem as they know people will keep using there exchange anyway they seam to be adding a lot of new coins at the moment and not even trying to sort ADT Sad

this is criminal
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
how would that help?
Just another attempt...nothing else seems to work...
how would that help?
legendary
ADT developer
1bn adt stuck at f.n cryptsy. Hate them.

its 45 bill ADT total Sad    ( nearly 70% of coins are there according to cryptsy )

the good news is that most of the coins out side of cryptsy have been swapped ( wont know for sure until cryptsy swaps )
Activity: 357
1bn adt stuck at f.n cryptsy. Hate them.
they are just greedy ba...tds...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Cryptsy is a joke.
Pages:
Jump to: