Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 83. (Read 115857 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
sorry I have not been around to much today I will be back online in a couple h and will catch up with everything then Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

tx id i will pm you.

thanks
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
So an exchange as big as Cryptsy can't do something as simple as this the first time...sad.  It's so easy...

Not to mention, his discussion with you was completely unprofessional.

The same thing is making me worried. This is an extremely simple task BitJhon himself can do it. There is something fishy.

I can't swap anything over at all

both qt are synced up..... i send from adt1 .....no confirms for hours, then i just checked and the transaction seems to have cancelled itself?

Zack for large amounts can you manually exchange ?

I just sent over 10 million ADT from the old wallet and received the coins in the new wallet in less than 2 minutes.  Can't get any smoother than that...

-tb-

Seriously??? how is that even possible i just tried sending more now and 1 hour later still nothing. Some came through from last night...... have you got a nodes list you can put up ?  i already have those from the OP ..... would extra nodes help at all?
TxID's please, and the status you see on your end.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
So an exchange as big as Cryptsy can't do something as simple as this the first time...sad.  It's so easy...

The same thing is making me worried. This is an extremely simple task BitJhon himself can do it. There is something fishy.

both qt are synced up..... i send from adt1 .....no confirms for hours, then i just checked and the transaction seems to have cancelled itself?

what version ADT 1 wallet are you on ?

i would prefer not to manually swap coins as the program keeps track of all the tx info so that it can be 100% transparent

1.5.3 the latest one.... it did swap some in the end just took a while.. What is the max size you can send at one time?  i lost a ton of cents once sending over 999M....not that i have 1 billion adt but still is there a max size?
When Cryptsy did their first attempt to swap, they managed to send in tx's of 5 billion each, probably using the console. They forgot to put in a return address though, so they all got returned on ADTv1. Anyway, it proves you can send more than the UI allows. ADTv2 also supports larger tx's, so it should be fine. The most you can send through the ADTv1 UI is 99,999,999 (almost 100m).
legendary

I just sent over 10 million ADT from the old wallet and received the coins in the new wallet in less than 2 minutes.  Can't get any smoother than that...

-tb-

Seriously??? how is that even possible i just tried sending more now and 1 hour later still nothing. Some came through from last night...... have you got a nodes list you can put up ?  i already have those from the OP ..... would extra nodes help at all?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

I just sent over 10 million ADT from the old wallet and received the coins in the new wallet in less than 2 minutes.  Can't get any smoother than that...

-tb-
legendary
I also heard from BitJohn:

"The ADT swap is not as simple as sending coins in and getting coins out. We have to change back end processes to ensure we do not lose track of users balances etc. This process must be validated as accurate and tested. Its not a new wallet its a new chain this hasn't been done before there is no automated method to do so. So Cryptsy must put developers and resources towards implementing it. Your coins will be available to you as soon as this process is complete."

That makes sense to me. I guess we'll have to be patient.

I fully agree and see no hurry, i will not be dumping mine ..... obviously this coin will be going a lot further else why would we be doing something like this. It has actually never been done to my knowledge a full chain swap ....it is mental....but i like what it says about the coin........i love the new logo too Smiley
Activity: 655
Merit: 500

"The ADT swap is not as simple as sending coins in and getting coins out. We have to change back end processes to ensure we do not lose track of users balances etc. This process must be validated as accurate and tested. Its not a new wallet its a new chain this hasn't been done before there is no automated method to do so. So Cryptsy must put developers and resources towards implementing it. Your coins will be available to you as soon as this process is complete."

I hope the market will reward us to be sooo pioneers!  Grin
legendary

i would prefer not to manually swap coins as the program keeps track of all the tx info so that it can be 100% transparent

1.5.3 the latest one.... it did swap some in the end just took a while.. What is the max size you can send at one time?  i lost a ton of cents once sending over 999M....not that i have 1 billion adt but still is there a max size?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
网络·自由·客

Get message from BitJohn(Cryptsy):

We are working on the swap I would expect it to be up this week.
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 350
Ignorant bastards they are looking after themselves not their clients and we are stuck and keep losing money day by day.

There surely must be a legal way to force them to do it. Something is very fishy about this I feel they are surprised the coin is still alive and better than before.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Here is the response I received from BitJohn:

Hello ******,
The ADT swap is not as simple as sending coins in and getting coins out. We have to change back end processes to ensure we do not lose track of users balances etc. This process must be validated as accurate and tested. Its not a new wallet its a new chain this hasn't been done before there is no automated method to do so. So Cryptsy must put developers and resources towards implementing it. Your coins will be available to you as soon as this process is complete.
legendary

Activity: 462
PXC Research Team

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
They never replied to my support ticket asking when ADT would be back lmao

Lol. Cheesy

He is directly in contact with you on Skype may be that is why.

the support staff are generally different people I was just seeing what reply they were giving out to users that asked   

It was BitJohn who replied to my ticket, same person you spoke on Skype  Cheesy
Activity: 786

legendary
ADT developer

Lol. Cheesy

the support staff are generally different people I was just seeing what reply they were giving out to users that asked   
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team

Lol. Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: