Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 81. (Read 115857 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
talking to a few people about the legal options but it doesn't look good as there are very few laws that cover crypto Sad
legendary
ADT developer

unless they talk to me all I know is they have approx. 45bill coins to swap I have no address to send to and no idea if they have swapped any coins already I have left them countless messages there is nothing more I can do until they talk to me Sad

So should we make a scam alert thread against Cryptsy?? They just act the same like MTgox. Angry
no mater what anyone does we will still be stuck waiting on cryptsy to swap the coins until then we are at a stand still

as much as they deserve a scam thread it wont make them hurry up 

Stubborn people are they. Grin. We don't need to stand still or they are gonna forget ADT like it never existed. Just have a look what they are  busy for.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

They are focusing on new things but not on the things that they already are responsible for.

The problem is that if we annoy cryptsy they can just refuse to do the swap and leave ADT stuck

I am doing all I can to get things moving until cryptsy has swapped or let the users withdraw there coins they have the upper hand and there is nothing that I can do about it Sad

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team

unless they talk to me all I know is they have approx. 45bill coins to swap I have no address to send to and no idea if they have swapped any coins already I have left them countless messages there is nothing more I can do until they talk to me Sad

So should we make a scam alert thread against Cryptsy?? They just act the same like MTgox. Angry
no mater what anyone does we will still be stuck waiting on cryptsy to swap the coins until then we are at a stand still

Stubborn people are they. Grin. We don't need to stand still or they are gonna forget ADT like it never existed. Just have a look what they are  busy for.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

They are focusing on new things but not on the things that they already are responsible for.
legendary
ADT developer

PXC Research Team

So should we make a scam alert thread against Cryptsy to pressurize them?? They just act the same like MTgox. Angry
legendary
ADT developer
still nothing from cryptsy its 1am here and I am heading to bed hopefully cryptsy gets things moving soon as there are websites and exchanges looking at ADT but they wont consider adding ADT until at least 95% of the coins are swapped and that wont happen until cryptsy swap over

I was sitting today and thinking what could be the possible problem. And I came to this conclusion that cryptsy is afraid of loosing funds due to the messed up old blockchain plus the minor problems in the swap program. So I think the best solution to solve this problem would be that you send the coins first. If cryptsy can't take the risk you will need to take it. Smiley

Who agrees?? Cool

I have already said to cryptsy that if any coins get lost they will be replaced anyway as long as they have a valid tx id for them

if they wanted to play the swap safe all they need to do is let the users swap there own coins

I think the fastest way for getting ADT back is that you go first and send the coins they claim they have. Ofcourse do all of these things in public so that every one knows how much coins cryptsy needs to pay back to you in old blockchain. Also ask cryptsy to post how many coins they have to swap in public.

EDIT: The bold letters make me think that something is in the fishy fishy.

PXC Research Team
still nothing from cryptsy its 1am here and I am heading to bed hopefully cryptsy gets things moving soon as there are websites and exchanges looking at ADT but they wont consider adding ADT until at least 95% of the coins are swapped and that wont happen until cryptsy swap over

I was sitting today and thinking what could be the possible problem. And I came to this conclusion that cryptsy is afraid of loosing funds due to the messed up old blockchain plus the minor problems in the swap program. So I think the best solution to solve this problem would be that you send the coins first. If cryptsy can't take the risk you will need to take it. Smiley

Who agrees?? Cool

I have already said to cryptsy that if any coins get lost they will be replaced anyway as long as they have a valid tx id for them

if they wanted to play the swap safe all they need to do is let the users swap there own coins

I think the fastest way for getting ADT back is that you go first and send the coins they claim they have. Ofcourse do all of these things in public so that every one knows how much coins cryptsy needs to pay back to you in old blockchain. Also ask cryptsy to post how many coins they have to swap in public.

EDIT: The bold letters make me think that something is in the fishy fishy.
legendary
ADT developer

Who agrees?? Cool

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
as my coins are on cryptsy idk what are the "minor problems", could you explain fast what pb we could see ?

But i'm 100% favorable doing anything to bring adt back asap
PXC Research Team

Who agrees?? Cool
fatvern come on !
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客

What?
But they should swap it over first.
legendary
ADT developer

cryptsy where is my money  Grin
Activity: 350
getting very anxsious now BTC and LTC are on the rise and ADT will do very well. Wonder what are your predictions for this year???
just messaged bitjohn but he went offline right away.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
I tried but you need a Chinese phone number for sms verification. Doesn't accept international phone numbers.
legendary
ADT developer
how do you trade on btc-cc ?
can somebody make a simple guide for those who cant read chinese? Smiley
google translate on chrome isnt working fully enough to understand how to transfer and withdraw coins Sad

unfortunately you need a valid Chinese phone number Sad

no word from cryptsy yet Sad
yep was wondering the same.
Pages:
Jump to: