Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 80. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
keep messaging them!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I cant understand! how can they add new coins all the time and not even talk to you about fixing this. I want to piss them off so bad but then at the same time not piss them off at all, just want this shit solved. can they just treat us as the customers we are and do the job! they already earned so much money just on my trading fees that they could put a guy on this for 3 days easy. so sad to see them act this way... no honour at all.

isnt mullick able to do the swap with you as a favour maybe ? Smiley or isnt he trusted by cryptsy to do those things? i dont know?
BitJohn said to me if support fails to return my messages I can message him and he will. Well it doesn't appear to be the case. I find this quite disturbing now as we are running out of time helplessly.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
don't like the sound of forks and stuff...hope my ADT is not going to get lost

the new chain is totally fine the only chain there could be an issues according to cryptsy but I have soon no evidence of that yet

even if there is an issue with the old chain all cryptsy funds will be swapped and there is next to 0% chance of losing any coins as I will pay out the coins if they get lost ( they would have to prove that coins were lost )

for users that have coins to swap still I will do all I can to make sure it all works right ( make sure to send a test tx first to be sure
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
don't like the sound of forks and stuff...hope my ADT is not going to get lost
legendary
ADT developer
sorry I fell asleep back around now and replying to messages Smiley
it takes 5 seconds to try and claiming they have no time. I run a business myself and if I treated my customers like this I would be shot dead on sight. This is just way to upsetting having our money entrusted with people like this.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Sad Why cryptsy CEO is so stupid? Even he doesn't know follow the instruction?
They may run their wallets on a Linux server without a GUI, which would make it slightly less simple than for Windows / GUI users. But still not exactly challenging...
Activity: 840
 Sad Why cryptsy CEO is so stupid? Even he doesn't know follow the instruction?
legendary
ADT developer
so he stuffed up and now not willing to try again. This is a sick joke.

I offered to do the swap outside of the program but got no reply Sad

there has to be something behind this as there losing trading fees on a easy 1,000-10,000 ltc a day volume   
so he stuffed up and now not willing to try again. This is a sick joke.
legendary
ADT developer
just heard from mullick >

[04:47:18] Mull Ick: Paul tried the swap. There are 3 field to enter the comment. He didn't do the right one. He doesn't want to do anymore until he's sure its the right one. he hasn't had time to get back to it. It would take about the same amount of time to get the wallet on the correct chain. There are more important issues to deal with at the moment. When he gets time he will try again. Ill speak with him in the morning about it

if they are now on the wrong chain that can only mean 1 thing and that is it forked due to them having the majority of the network in there wallet and making thousands of pos blocks

on the new blockchain we need to make sure that no exchange holds more than 51% of the coins as it seems that all the POS coins keep forking due to exchanges holding the majority of the coins   

I am looking into it now
legendary
in plain words they are sitting a pile of money that belongs to us and leaving us short.

the problem is legally there not siting on the money until they swap the coins over so I am the one siting on the funds as I don't know the address and how many to send

so the most I can legally do is force them to pay out my coins on the old chain and each user would have to do the same

I will keep looking into it but it looks like there is only a very limited amount I can do Sad

adt1 wallet not syncing now?? same for anyone else?  even though i have 13 connections

says i'm on this block

Mine is on the same block, just means there's nobody generating POS blocks. This should be resolved in a matter of days now, at which point there should be regular and frequent POS blocks on ADTv1.

Let's hope so, this swap is a killer so far.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
in plain words they are sitting a pile of money that belongs to us and leaving us short.

the problem is legally there not siting on the money until they swap the coins over so I am the one siting on the funds as I don't know the address and how many to send

so the most I can legally do is force them to pay out my coins on the old chain and each user would have to do the same

I will keep looking into it but it looks like there is only a very limited amount I can do Sad

adt1 wallet not syncing now?? same for anyone else?  even though i have 13 connections

says i'm on this block

Mine is on the same block, just means there's nobody generating POS blocks. This should be resolved in a matter of days now, at which point there should be regular and frequent POS blocks on ADTv1.
re-download chain
legendary

says i'm on this block

well they said they would do it by the end of the week.
legendary
ADT developer

this is very sad indeed
Pages:
Jump to: