Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Angenium Project - Official ICO Thread - page 2. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your project have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your business?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi, is this your existing research or idea that soon to be developed into a project?
Activity: 66
Where I can find your roadmap?
Activity: 36
Кeep up the work and I keep following this idea closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 51
Do you have an account in Reddit?
Activity: 84
Hi, what would you say about risks of the project and do you have solutions for them?
Hello! i don't think that there are any risks..because if soft cap will not be reached, we will refund the investments! but, of course, we all hope that we will reach it so there is no need to worry about it
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
Will those who have no clue and doesn't know how anything about crypto and the process in general be able to use your platform?
Yes, for sure! You can find the white paper on our webcite and read it. You will find out, that it wrote by simple language, so i think you will undestand it. But nevertheless, if you have any questions, our admins are here to help you with it!
Activity: 20
Can I see any proof of how the platform has able to turn waste to precious metals before?
Hi! what proof do you need? Wink

Yes, you can see the work of our technology and installation in our laboratory in Moscow, or we can send you an analysis of the original ash and analysis of the final product.
Activity: 42
Will those who have no clue and doesn't know how anything about crypto and the process in general be able to use your platform?
What are you doing here, if you have no clue about crypto..
Can I see any proof of how the platform has able to turn waste to precious metals before?
Hi! what proof do you need? Wink
Activity: 65
The platform produces extremely pure end products. The degree of dispersion is also incomparable. It ranges from tens of nanometers to microns. The unique sorbent used has a universality of up to 95% and employs reuse and resumptions of the main reagents during the production process.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 31
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
will I be able to buy tokens after the end of ICO?
After the token sale, the token go to the exchange platform so you will have the possibility to buy it, of course.

Sure! You can use exchange for it!
Activity: 41
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Hi! Why do you think so? Our pre-ICO campaign starts in one week, my friend Wink
Can I invest using fiat?
Good day! You can invest using BTC or ETH. But you can buy it by fiat, of course!
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much Good luck.
Hello! First of all, thank you for your support Wink

1) No, we don't have KYC.

2) Pre - ICO lasts from 3.09 to 2.10; ICO - 15.10-14.12

3) Yes, we have it. You can join it by the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4895638.60
Activity: 28
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Pages:
Jump to: